The country of Turkey has an amazing history. The country has always had a surplus of entrepreneurs that used their knowledge and skills to build thriving businesses that included import and export. So, it is quite understandable why multilevel marketing would be accepted in the land.
With a large Islamic influence, Turkey’s government is a Presidential Constitutional Republic. Turkey holds a strong influence on the Middle East and is often an intermediary in conflict resolutions.
Christianity has strong roots in Turkey and the country is a vacation site of many who long to see Antioch, Ephesus and other locations mentioned in the Bible.
Turkey has always had a strong military and was known as the Ottoman Empire for many years. The country has also had its fais share of internal turmoil. Coups d’état were successful in 1960, 1971 and 1980. In 2016, an unsuccessful one was attempted and the government has been purging those bent on an overthrow.
Many say that the country is actually a dictatorship since President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has an extreme amount of power and control over anything and everything that happens within Turkey’s borders.
Ankara, Turkey is the capital where all government functions take place.
Rules For Direct Selling In Turkey
Turkey actually has quite liberal rules in regards to direct sales. Some of the primary rules you should know are:
- Agreements concluded outside the regular place of business must be in writing in at least 12-point type in a legible form.
- The seller or service provider must adequately inform the consumer of the terms and conditions.
- The consumer is entitled to cancel within 14 days from delivery of the product.
- The consumer is not liable for normal wear and tear during the cancellation period.
- The seller or service provider must retain all data relating to the purchase in its records for three years.
- Direct sellers must be at least 18 years old.
- Direct sellers must have the right to withdraw from the direct sales system at will without penalty.
- “Get rich quick” schemes and making unrealistic promises to direct sellers are prohibited.
- Direct sales companies are severely liable with their direct sellers for the direct sellers’ sales activity.
The Top 10 MLM Companies in Turkey
As I stated much earlier, many people in Turkey have visions of operating their own business. As such, MLM has become extremely popular since it is a business format that requires little investment in the form of money, but has many possibilities that can give the owner financial freedom.
Here are the top 10 MLM companies in Turkey, starting with #10 and working up top #1.
You can find company website links in the reference section at the end of this post.
Founded by Earl Tupper in 1948, Tupperware is loved all over the world as great products to store food stuffs.
Earl probably had no vision of Turkey being a place where his company would grow, but it happened.
Headquartered in Leominster, Massachusetts, Tupperware is used, sold and loved by many Turkish representatives.
#9: PM International
With its headquarters in nearby Luxembourg, PM International has a large array of representatives in Turkey.
The company manufactures, markets and sells nutritional supplements, personal care items and weight management products using a multilevel marketing format.
PM International was founded by Rolf Sorg in 1993 in Germany and has grown substantially since first starting.
It is one of the most loved candle MLM companies in the world. And people of Turkey love candles, so PartyLite has a strong following there.
It all began back in 1909 when Mabel Baker made candles in her kitchen to sell to friends and neighbors as extra income. Using Mabel’s candle recipes and her way of approaching people to sell those candles, PartyLite was founded in 1973. The company is headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts but has offices worldwide.
#7: Organo Gold
This company is considered by many to be the King of MLM coffee companies.
Founded by Bernardo Chua and Shane Morand in 2008 and headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, Organo Gold distributes their superior quality coffee products all over the world. Organo Gold began operating in Turkey in 2015 and has since become well known throughout the country.
According to cofounder Shane Morand:
“Turkey’s geographical importance, booming economy and young demographic complements Organo Gold’s mission, product lines and opportunity.”
Kirk Hansen, Dick Powell, and Carl Taylor founded Kyäni in 2007. The company markets and sells products that are based with Alaskan Salmon and also wild blueberries. These are both considered superfoods and supplements made with them are designed to give your body the nutrition it needs.
The company is headquartered in Idaho Falls, Idaho and their mission reads:
“To bring hope—the promise of a better life—through wellness and opportunity.”
Herbalif, the nutrition MLM has many great representatives in Turkey. The company markets and sells weight and sport’s nutrition substances and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Founded by Mark Hughes in 1980, Herbalife home based business owners can befound all around the world, including Turkey.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- The Top 10 Pawtree Products
- Top 10 Life’s Abundance Products: Best Cat food and Dog Food
- Top 30 QNET Facts: Review, Products and Compensation Plan
- The Top 35 Vacation Ideas For Entrepreneurs
- The Top 27 Amway Diamond Distributor IBO Top Earner Success Story Distributors of All time
#4: Forever Living Products
Many people love all the health and wellness properties Aloe Vera offers. Forever Living Products was founded in 1978 offering various products that had Aloe Vera in them. The company soon offered Bee derived products and grew fast because of the love of the products and compensation plan.
Rex Maughan founded Forever Living and the company has its headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona.
From what I see, Amway has been operating in Turkey now for 25 years.
One of the most recognized companies in MLM, Amway is like the MLM department store. They have a huge range of products in home care, nutrition and personal care. You name the problem and Amway probably has a product that can solve it.
Founded back in 1959, Amway is headquartered in Ada, Michigan. But you can generally find an Amway representative no matter where you travel to.
Let’s say it in Turkish…
One of the oldest direct selling companies in the world, Avon was founded in New York City by David McConnell in 1886.
The company is now headquartered in London, United Kingdom and you can find Avon reps in Turkey offering the perfumes, colognes and other personal care items.
Oriflame was probably the first MLM company to enter the Turkish market. And that move was wise as the high quality Oriflame cosmetics are adored by many women in Turkey.
Oriflame is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and it was founded by brothers, Jonas af Jochnick and Robert af Jochnick in 1967.
There you have the top 10 MLM companies in Turkey. All of these companies have great reputations, so if you are residing in Turkey and considering a home based business, you may want to consider any of these.
And if you are traveling to Turkey, you know you can find your favorite MLM products there.
Speaking of traveling to Turkey…
Top Attractions To See In Turkey
Here are several things and places you may want to see if you are traveling to Turkey:
- Aya Sofya – Considered one of the most stunning buildings in the world, it is located in Istanbul.
- Ephesus – Mentioned in the Holy Bible, you should see the ruins of this mighty city.
- Cappadocia – You will want to have your camera ready when you visit this magnificent place.
- Topkapı Palace – Once the home of Ottoman sultans, you will absolutely want to see the public gardens.
- Pamukkale – It is a place you could never imagine. It is like a castle of clouds.
Yes, Turkey is a great vacation idea. I know it is on my bucket list.
Thanks for stopping in. Leave all comments and questions below. Also, please share this if you found value.
Disclaimer: Neither Online MLM Community nor I are affiliated with these MLM companies. This information is provided as a service for your education.
About The Author
Greg Boudonck is a full-time freelance writer and book author. You have probably read many of his articles either ghostwritten or in his name. You can find his books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and more. Be sure and visit Greg’s website which is LancerLife.com.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Used This System to Recruit 200+ New Reps in 18-Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.