Let’s take a few minutes and talk about the most popular MLM Companies in India.
India is a country where multilevel marketing is widely accepted. With the large population base, many individuals are looking for ways to either supplement their income, or make a full-time income.
Many of these Indian citizens do not have the required capital to start a traditional business, or cannot find a good paying job, so having a MLM Business is their best choice.
Multilevel Marketing businesses have come and gone in India, but there are some that are standing strong in this country. In today’s post, I am going to provide you with the top 26 MLM Companies in India, as I see it.
Of course, this list is subjective. It is just my opinion. By all means, we can agree to disagree. If you feel differently, please leave a comment at the end of the post.
Top 26 MLM Companies in India
Please know that Online MLM Community and I are not affiliated in any way with any of these MLM Companies. This post is for educational purposes and is not intended to support any certain company.
1: Balaji Multi Services
This home-grown Indian MLM Company is gaining a large following. Using an approach of getting wholesale services, Balaji allows their independent distributors to sell these services at a profit and also build teams of distributors and get a piece of the profits they make.
From what I found online, the start-up cost ranges from 250 to about 6,000 Rupees. They have a Silver, Gold and Platinum Starter Package to choose from.
This highly competitive cosmetics network marketing company is quite popular in India. They carry a wide assortment of make-up, bath and body items and more.
There are two things about this company that really stand out to me. First of all, the products are at a great price point when compared to most other MLM Products. Also, Oriflame focuses more on the direct selling aspect, rather than network marketing, so you could make a great income just selling the products.
3: RMP InfoTec Private Limited
This is another highly popular India based MLM Company. The primary products is software and information products. Here are some things I found out about them online:
RMP Infotec Private Limited was established in August 2001 with the basic idea of educating and training the common people with latest computer technologies to meet with global standards of Information Technology. RMP also offers innovative products to target various sectors of people.
RMP edges to give an ultimate network marketing essence with wider business growth and opportunities. RMP is backed up with an excellent base of binary plan which gives the distributor an opportunity to earn uninterrupted income. The well organized system enhances our distributors to have easy and effective completion of work.
They use a binary compensation plan. Here is their mission statement:
To motivate everyone to realize and recognize their inner potential and turn it into a an asset for personal growth and overall success.
Tupperware kitchen storage essentials are huge in India. There are many independent distributors offering these high quality plastic storage containers for sale via the party plan.
- Has been in India more than two decades
- Company is 70+ years old and does business in more than 80 countries
- This is a MULTI-BILLION dollar company
5: Dewsoft Overseas
Dewsoft is a technology based MLM Company. With its headquarters in New Delhi, India, Dewsoft has different forms of software that independent representatives are able to sell.
Here’s a list of products they offer:
- Software Design & Development
- Web Site Design, Development and Hosting
- Dewsoft Virtual Campus
- Interactive Training
- Self Study Books and CDs
One of the largest multilevel marketing companies in the world, Amway is very popular in India. Their large supply of nutrients, cleaners and other quality health and wellness products are accepted very well throughout India.
- Company has been in business since 1959
- India corporate office is located in New Delhi
- The company does more than $8 BILLION in annual sales worldwide, making it the largest MLM Company in the world
7: Hindustan Unilever
Hindustan Unilever is another India based MLM Company. They are headquartered in Mumbai and offer an extensive product base including:
- water purification
- and personal care products
Independent representatives have been happy with the system Hindustan Unilever uses. They use quality products and make money doing so.
Avon products are not just popular in North America. Indians are overjoyed selling and using Avon products too. With cosmetics and other personal care products, Avon is one of India’s favorite MLM Companies. Plus, their prices are probably the best in the industry!
- Avon was Founded in 1886.
- Avon India is managed by Dronacharya Chakraborty.
- Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with $9 billion in annual revenue.
9: Nu Skin
Women all over the world want to have beautiful skin. So do men! Indian women are no different, and they want to make money too. As a result, Nu Skin has gained a large following in India. Nu Skin is a multi-billion dollar MLM Company, one of the top 10 largest MLM Companies in the world.
- Nu Skin was founded in 1984.
- Nu Skin is a premier anti-aging company committed to providing quality skincare and nutrition products.
10: Barefoot Books
This is a unique MLM. People love to read, and independent representatives can sell books of many varieties. As a book author myself, I know that I get a high selling percentage from India, so no wonder Barefoot Books is doing well there.
- Barefoot Books was founded in the year 1993 by Nancy Traversy and Tessa Strickland.
- The company’s headquarters is in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Barefoot Books aims to celebrate the world’s diversity, encourage children’s independent spirits, and build enthusiasm for reading, creativity and discovery.
The nutrition and weight management products offered through Herbalife independent consultants are very popular in India. In business since 1980, and founded by Mark Hughes, I have tremendous respect for Herbalife because of the legal battles they have fought and won, on behalf of our entire industry. They’re also one of the largest MLM Companies in the world. They’re definitely one of the best MLM Companies in India.
- The company’s India headquarters is in Bangalore.
- Herbalife aims to Making the World Healthier and Happier.
- Some awards the company has earned include the 2010 Apple Award and 2009 Supply Chain Distinction Awards.
Tiens is a very popular MLM Company that offers a range of products from personal care to nutritional products. They have a high degree of popularity in India and Pakistan.
- Tiens was founded in 1995 by Mr. Li Jinyuan.
- The company’s headquarters is in Chennai, India.
- Tiens most popular products are: multivitamin tablets, Airiz Panty Liner, and Fat-burning capsules
- Tiens aims to Contributing to society by restoring health to mankind.
13: Global Travel
Just like every other country in the world, people in India like to travel, and they also like to earn money. As independent travel agents, Global Travel MLM business owners can book travel for their friends and family and make commissions on those bookings.
- Global Travel is managed by Madhu Lata and Dev Avasthi.
- The company’s headquarters is in Rajasthan, India.
- The company’s product lines include: tour packages, hotel booking, car rentals; train and airline ticketing services.
- Global Travel is one of the leading travel agencies in India having their own fleet of luxury cars and luxury coaches.
Modicare is an India based MLM Company that offers personal care, health & wellness and home care products. Many Indian representatives have made a healthy income selling these products and also attracting other Modicare representatives.
- Modicare was founded by Padma Bhushan, Rai Bahadur, Gujar Mal Modi and managed by Samir Modi.
- The Modicare headquarters is in New Delhi, India.
- Some awards the company has earned include the Product of the Year 2012 award in India.
Known as K-Link Healthcare, this MLM offers a wide range of health related nutrient foods and drinks. There are also body system cleansers and much more.
K-Link offers an extensive training system for new representatives and many are finding this to be a tremendous business opportunity.
- The company started its Indian Operation formally in Jan 2001.
- It is managed by Dato Dr. Darren Goh.
- The K-Link headquarters is in Chennai, India.
- Some awards the company has earned include the 2014 MLM Golden Midas Award and the 2011 MLM Excellence Award.
16: Global NPN
Global NPN is an online marketing and training MLM that has been rolling huge in India. With India being a high technology country, it is no surprise that Global NPN is doing so well there.
- Global NPN was founded in 2005 by Geoff Stephen.
- The company’s product line includes marketing systems and tools, training programs, and affiliate programs.
- Global NPN, the world’s solution for online marketing tools, training and resources.
RCM has a large catalog of various products that their independent representatives can sell for profits. RCM has become one of the leading multilevel marketing companies in India.
- RCM was founded by Harit Sanjivani.
- The company’s headquarters is in Rajasthan, India.
- RCM is India’s largest direct selling company with a network of more than 10 million direct selling partners.
Jafra is a popular cosmetic and Skin Care MLM Company in India. One of their most popular products is the Royal Skin Care Jelly. They also offer many other quality cosmetics that Indian consultants are having fun sharing.
- Jafra was founded in 1956 by Jan and Frank Day.
- It is managed by Mauro Schnaidman.
- Jafra’s product lines include: cosmetics, skin care and personal care.
- The company’s most popular product is their Royal Skin Care Jelly.
Built on the idea of improving people’s health and wellness, and also improving their wealth, Immunotec offers super, high quality nutritional supplements and products to make life more manageable. It has grown extensively in India.
- Immunotec was founded in 2005 by Dieter Beer, Chuck Roberts and John Molson.
- The company’s most popular products are: Immunocal, Probioyic 3+ with Cranberry, and PNT 200.
- Immunotec is a Canada-based direct-to-consumer company.
20: Guru SSR India
Guru SSR is an India MLM Company that allows its independent representatives to sell health and wellness items within their selection. Besides selling the products, the representatives can also sign up new reps that are in their downline, and they will make commissions on their sales also.
- Guru SSR India is was founded by Kanta Sunil Keswani and Sunil Nandlal Keswani.
- The company’s headquarters is in Maharashtra, India.
- The company’s most popular product is their Noni Fruit Juice.
21: DXN Global
The worldwide expansion of the DXN Global has not skipped India. With products made from the popular Ganoderma mushroom, people in India are attracted to its health properties.
- DXN Global was founded in 1993
- It is based in Malaysia with worldwide operations.
- Its product line includes dietary supplements, food and beverages, personal care products, skin care & cosmetics, household products and water treatment systems.
22: Flavon Max Club
Flavon Max is a European MLM Company that had a grand reception in India. With a full line of health and well-being products, Flavon Max Club is gaining high praise in India and making headway into other parts of the world.
- Flavon Max Club launched in 2004.
- This company has won more awards than you can imagine.
- Their major suppliers are from Hungary, Italy, Germany and France.
Elken is an MLM that says they enrich people’s lives. There are many individuals in India who have started a home-based Elken business. With health, home care and personal care products, Elken seems to help satisfy many people’s needs in products and in extra income.
24: Forever Living Products
Founded in 1978, I had to put Forever Living Products on the list of the top MLM Companies in India. This company specializes in aloe vera and health and wellness products. They do business in almost every country in the world and FLP has an office in Mumbai. Great products, great reputation and a great compensation plan. This is a company worth exploring.
QNET is a big time player in the MLM Industry. Love them or hate them, they are a huge company. What you see below is right off their corporate website.
QNET is one of Asia’s leading direct selling companies, offering meaningful products in diverse markets. Our focus is to enable people to rise through solutions that power entrepreneurship and enhance lifestyles.
They offer a wide variety of products to include health and wellness, beauty, watches, jewelry, technology and vacations.
26: Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
Here are a few quick facts about Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
- Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 2004.
- It is a leading direct selling company dealing in world class health and personal care products.
- It has state of the art manufacturing facilities that are GMP certified.
- It is an ISO 9001-2015 certified company.
- Vestige Marketing has over 2,000 online and offline sales outlets in India.
- Their motto is “spreading wealth through wellness”.
This is definitely one of the larger MLM Companies on this list.
Here are some other MLM Companies in India that were suggested by some of our readers.
- Safe Shop India
- Dream Touch Global Private Limited
- Brans Infotech
- Dynamic Beneficial Accord
- MNH Healthcare India
- DTM Travel Marketing Private Ltd.
Keep in mind I have not researched these seven MLM Companies in India.
Quick Facts About India
- Located in South Asia
- Population of 1.2 billion people, making it second most populous country behind China
- The capital is New Dehli
- The largest city is Mumbai
- The official languages are Hindi and English
- Approximately 80% of the population is Hindu
- The currency is the Rupee
- Cricket is the most popular sport in India
- The average household size in India is 4.45 people
- Hotel and hospitality is the largest job sector in India
- The major religion of India is Hinduism
Choosing the Right MLM Company for You
After reviewing this list of MLM Companies in India, you might have information overload about picking a company. To keep things simple, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Decide what type of product line you want to promote
- Evaluate at least three MLM Companies in India that offer that product line
- Try out each company’s products
- Review the compensation plan for each company
- Evaluate the company’s leadership, reputation and stability
- Interview a few successful people in each company
- Pick the company that makes the most sense to you
Be sure to trust your gut instinct, your intuition. You can also read my detailed blog post here about how to evaluate a MLM Company.
In review, there are lots of great network marketing companies operating in the country, but from what I see, these are the top 26 MLM Companies in India.
What are your thoughts? Do you agree or disagree with me? Are there any other MLM Companies in India you would put on this list? You can leave any comments or questions down below. Thank you for visiting.