Welcome to my blog. My name is Charles Holmes. My friends call me Chuck. I hope you will do the same thing.
I love our industry. Many people will not understand that, but I know a few of you will.
What I love most about this industry is helping others, the personal development, the ability to be your own boss and call your own shots, working from a laptop anywhere in the world, and the residual income.
**** The picture to the left was one of my last days in the Army in 2010. I resigned as a Major.
My first network marketing company was Amway (known as Quixtar at the time). When I first saw the circles drawn on the white dry erase board I was hooked. I didn’t sleep well for several days. I was so excited about what this industry offers ordinary people.
If anything, I was angry that no one had ever taught me about residual income, time freedom, leverage or network marketing before that. Fourteen years later I still feel the same way about our industry.
My experience in this industry is quite different than most people. It has not been easy for me. It has been a constant challenge. I mentally quit hundreds of times, maybe even thousands of times. I even physically quit a few times.
Despite the difficulty I had, it’s always been appealing to me. It’s always drawn me back in. I knew that if I stuck with it, I would eventually figure it out.
When you really stop and think about it, how many businesses offer you the following things:
- Residual income (this one thing alone makes it worth it, everyone needs residual income)
- Leverage without employees or money
- A 3-5 year plan to financial freedom
- Low start up costs, less than a few hundred bucks
- Work anywhere in the world
- Free mentor
- Personal development plan
- No need to source or inventory products
- No accounts receivable
- No paperwork
- No need to collect payment or deliver products
- No territories
- Recongition and Praise
- No need to research and develop products
- The company does the customer service, deliveries, refunds, product development and sends you a check each month
Seriously… stop and think about this for a minute! Try to name even one other business model that offers this.
At the time of updating this page (JAN 2017), I have been in the industry 14 YEARS. I feel like I have just broken through the barrier and am finally making great strides. I plan on being the to earner in my company by March 31, 2017.
Let me start by telling you that I am NOT some gazillionaire. I don’t have 840,000 people on my team (but, I’m working on that). I’m not a guru. I am simply a hard working, determined, commited person who made the decision to get started, do the work, and never quit!
When I first joined the industry, I had a lot of baggage to overcome. I had a horrible self image, bad attitude and I was a jerk. Thank goodness for the personal development! I am now totally new person.
After committing about two and a half years to my first company (Amway) I decided to take a short break from the industry. I had a nice team going and was making some money, but I was burnt out and going through a painful divorce. I left the business for personal reasons.
During the next TEN YEARS, I bounced around to many different network marketing companies. I wasn’t really committed to ANY of those companies. I was one foot in, but never all in. I’d dabble with each company for three to nine months and then be off to the next shiny object. I never found a company I was REALLY passionate about, nor did I ever put in the work it takes to succeed (in a big way).
My failure, or lack or results, was my own fault. In other words, I never even gave myself a fair chance to succeed. Can you relate?
Some of the network marketing companies I’ve worked with in the past include:
- Life Force International
- My World Plus
- Send Out Cards
I know I’ve been with more companies than this. I simply don’t remember all of the names. I have to tell you, there is nothing wrong with any of these companies. They’re all great companies. Many of them are industry leaders.
My problem was me. I simply did not have the skills, mindset or commitment it took to succeed.
I’ve made more mistakes than most people in this industry. I’m not proud of that, but I did learn from each mistake and became a better leader, network marketer and entrepreneur in the process. The biggest mistakes I’ve made in this industry in the past were:
- Not committing to one company for the long haul
- Only having one foot in, not being “all in”
- Not taking massive action consistently
- Trying to create multiple streams of income before I built one solid income stream
- Not following a simple, duplicatable system
- Trying to reinvent the wheel and do everything my own way
- Chasing money rather than finding a company with a product line I am passionate about
- Not having a clear daily mode of operation for my business
- Not being persistent and consistent with my business day in and day out
While it’s embarrassing to put these down on my website for everyone to read, my hope is that you can learn from what I did wrong so you don’t make the same mistakes that I did.
While I made a lot of mistakes during those early years, there is one thing I did right.
I worked on my personal development. I took the time to develop the right skill-set and mind-set. I worked on my attitude, my leadership skills, my communication skills, my marketing skills, and my network marketing skills. Now, I am starting to enjoy the benefits of doing that.
Here are a few other things about me that you might find interesting.
- Both my wife and I work from home (in our pajamas) full time with my business (I did not join the business to wear a suit and tie!)
- I am 39 years young (as of 2017)
- I grew up in small town Skowhegan, Maine and have loving parents
- I am a Red personality, with a touch of blue and green
- I love to laugh
- I am extremely competitive and focused
- I enjoy going to yard sales, flea markets and thrift stores with my wife
- I’m the author of approximately 20 books and numerous audio training programs
- I have a Master’s Degree in Management
- I am a Certified Small Business Coach
- I’ve been a selling on eBay for about 14 years
- I own two large websites that I update almost every day, this one and my military website
- I spent just over 15 years in the Army and Army National Guard; resigning as an Army Major
- Combat veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Kosovo
- I enjoy reading, exercising, treasure hunting, writing and watching funny movies
- I live in Homosassa, FL with my wife Rachel
- I have a 14 year old son, Devant
- I am a NIGHT OWL, never call me before 10 in the morning (LOL)
WHAT I’M DOING NOW
I am a man on a MISSION to be THE top earner in my company within the next few months. My company offers natural and organic products. The company is a quiet giant in our industry. Most people have never heard of it before, even though it has been around since 2008.
Here’s what is exciting. We are using a SIMPLE POSTCARD SYSTEM to get duplication in the team. If you can put a stamp on a postcard, I know you can succeed with us.
There are no website fees, no membership fees, and no renewal fees. You simply order one product you like and you are in business, although I do recommend the $99 kit. The products are awesome and priced fairly. Most importantly, no one gets hurt.
If you join my team, you will be placed in my downline, working with one of my leaders. I will still be your enroller, but please know I am only building four legs so I can help my team make money. I strategically place everyone, but also offer personal mentoring to everyone.
Keep in mind there is a good chance I would also add people I sponsor to YOUR team, if you work with me. And no, this is not a binary compensation plan.
WHY WORK WITH ME?
I offer a simple postcard marketing system. The system is the solution. You don’t need to be an expert at marketing or finding people to talk to. That is my area of expertise, and I have simplified this process for people.
I know what I am doing and I am climbing the leader boards quickly. I am “all in” and taking as many people to the top of the mountain that I can! This is what our team postcard looks like.
If you can resonate with what I am saying, and you would like to chat, feel free to give give me a call at (352) 503-4816 or send me an email to email@example.com. I promise not to waste your time if you don’t waste mine. Give me a call. I’d love to connect.
I hope you will bookmark this site, visit it often and share it with your friends and family. Thank you for visiting my website and thanks for taking the time to learn more about me. Feel free to leave a comment below to tell me a little bit about yourself.