Today, I’m going to provide an independent review of Youngevity. Please know that I am not affiliated with the company in any way, nor have I ever been in the past. All information in this post is from independent research. Also, the company name is a registered trademark owned by the company itself. References are mentioned at the end of the post.
About the Company
Youngevity is a multi-level marketing company specializing in health and wellness products. The company has been in business since 1997. It was started by Dr. Joel Wallach. The company headquarters is located in San Diego, California. It currently does business in the United States, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Australia and Singapore. It is a member of the Direct Selling Association and Better Business Bureau. They are on of the top 100 direct selling companies in the world.
- Weight Loss
- Blood Sugar
- Bone and Joint
- Digestive Support
- Brain and Heart
- Athlete Performance
- Essential Oils
- Mineral Makeup
- Gourmet Coffees
- Pet Nutrition
- Home and Garden
- Lifestyle-related Services
Some of their most popular products include:
- Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0®
- Beyond Osteo-FX®
- Ultimate EFA Plus®
- As Slim as Possible
- Sweet EZE®
- Ultimate Selenium®
- Ultimate Enzymes®
- Ultimate Flora FX®
There are thousands of testimonies online from happy customers who have used the Youngevity products with much success.
Youngevity Healthy Body Challenge
One of the things the company does to promote its product line is to offer a 90-Day Health Challenge. This is known as the Healthy Body Challenge. The challenge is for anyone who wants to lose weight, get in shape, gain energy, get fit or get healthy. The challenge consists of three different steps, mentioned below.
Step # 1: Set Your Goals
Step # 2: Pick Your Pack
Step # 3: Share Your Commitment
Once you set your goals, you pick from one of their seven health packs.
- Blood Sugar Pak® 2.0
- Digestion Pak® 2.0
- Brain & Heart Pak® 2.0
- Bone & Joint Pak® 2.0
- Athletic Pak® 2.0
- Weight Loss Pak® 2.0
- Healthy Body Start Pak® 2.0
There are tons of great testimonials online about the Healthy Body Challenge. I encourage you to check them out. I’ve done several health challenges in the past myself (not with Youngevity) and I know that they’ve worked well for me.
Dr. Joe Wallach
Dr. Joe Wallach is the man behind Youngevity. His famous book “Dead Doctors Don’t Lie” has changed the way that many people think about health and preventative health. He has his Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine and he also holds a Doctorate in Veterinarian Medicine. He is NOT a medical doctor.
In 1991, he was a Nobel Prize Nominee in the medicine category. He teaches a lot about nutritional deficiency and the importance of supplementing your diet with the right nutritional supplements. You can read his biography here.
I’ve also shared a video of Doctor Wallach, so you can learn more about him.
Youngevity is a uni-level compensation plan, which means you can personally sponsor as many people as you would like on your first level. Basically, you get paid to do two different things: retail products and build a team of distributors. The top earners typically build large teams of distributors and have ten to twenty personal customers. I believe the compensation plan is balanced for the new person and top earner.
Here are several different ways you earn money with the Youngevity compensation plan.
- Retail Profits
- A monthly Mercedes Car Program
- Dream Car Award Program
- Global Revenue Sharing
- Fast Start and Quick Start Bonuses
- Retail Profits
- CEO Leadership Coding Bonus
- Rewards and Recognition
Here are the ranks:
# 1 Junior Independent Marketing Director – You purchase 50 PQV per month and get paid five percent on the first level and five percent on the second level of your organization.
# 2 Independent Marketing Director – You purchase 100 PQV per month and get paid eight percent on your first level, eight percent on your second level and seven percent on your third level.
# 3 Regional Marketing Director – You have three Junior Marketing Directors or more on your first level, you purchase 150 PQV per month, and get paid eight percent on your first level, eight percent on your second level, seven percent on your third level, and six percent on your fourth level.
# 4 Executive Marketing Director – You purchase 200 PQV per month, have 1,000 GQV on your first three levels, have three or more Independent Marketing Directors on your first three levels, and get paid eight percent on your first level, eight percent on your second level, seven percent on your third level, six percent on your fourth level, and six percent on your fifth level.
# 5 Senior Executive Marketing Director – You purchase 250 PQV per month, have 5,400 GQV or more on your first three levels, have three or more Regional Marketing Directors on your first level, you get paid on your first eight levels and then get an infinity bonus for levels nine and below.
# 6 Vice Presidential Marketing Director – You purchase 300 PQV per month, you have 7500+ GQV on your first three levels, you have at least three Senior Executive Marketing Director legs, you get paid on eight levels, and get your infinity bonus on levels nine and below.
# 7 Presidential Marketing Director – You purchase 300 PQV per month, you have 10,500+ GQV on your first three levels, you have five or more Senior Executive Marketing Director legs, you get paid on your first eight levels, plus you get your infinity bonus for levels nine and below.
# 8 Vice Chairman Marketing Director – You purchase 300 PQV per month, you have 27,000+ GQV on your first three levels, you have six Senior Executive Marketing Director Legs, you get paid on your first eight levels, plus a two percent infinity bonus on levels nine and below.
# 9 Senior Vice Chairman Marketing Director – You purchase 300 PQV per month, you have 43,200+ GQV on your first three levels, you have nine or more Senior Executive Marketing Director legs, you get paid on your first eight levels, plus a two percent infinity bonus on levels nine and below.
Learn more about the Youngevity compensation plan.
Youngevity Top Earners
I did some research online to find some of the top earners in Youngevity. Please keep in mind that I do not personally know any of these folks, nor can I verify their income. They are listed in no particular order.
- Corey Gold – He is a six figure monthly earner with the company.
- Eugene Mattison – He joined Youngevity in the mid 2000’s and rose through the ranks to become a top producer.
- Tom and Denise Chenault – They live in Colorado and have a team of more than 400,000 distributors
- Sandy Elsberg – She is a legend in the network marketing industry.
- Chris Kinsey – He is a Vice Presidential Marketing Director in the company.
- Steve Schulz – He’s earned more than $1.6 million in a month!
- Nate Calima – He is a Vice Presidential Marketing Director with Youngevity.
There are many other success stories as well!
Tips for Success with Youngevity
If I was going to share a few tips to build a successful Youngevity business, this is what I would recommend:
1. Be a product of the product. The first step is to be a product of the product. Use the products yourself and know the features and benefits of each product. Develop your own story that you can share with others. If you don’t believe in your own products why should your prospect?
2. Find a mentor. Your next step is to find someone in your upline who is successful and willing to help you. This could be your sponsor, or you might have to keep calling people in your upline until you can find someone who will help you. If possible, find a good mentor BEFORE you even join the company. Pick your sponsor wisely.
3. Develop a business building strategy you are comfortable with. There are many ways to build a successful business. Find a strategy you are comfortable with and then take massive action. Examples include home parties, trade shows, one-on-one, online, blogging, etc. If you don’t know what to do, follow your upline’s lead.
4. Get a few personal customers. Your next step is to build up your customer base. Find at least 10-20 customers before you go out and try to sponsor a bunch of distributors. The benefit of getting customers first is that you generate retail profits and make immediate income. Plus, you will know how to TEACH your distributors to do the same thing.
5. Sponsor some distributors. Once you have a decent sized customer base, try to find a few quality people who want to build a business. Get them sponsored and help them build up their customer base and distributor base.
6. Build your team in depth. Keep repeating this process over and over in depth. Help each level of distributors build up their customer base and sponsor a few people. As you work in depth you will find your leaders.
7. Commit for at least 18 to 24 months. Rome wasn’t built in a day. You must commit to your Youngevity business for minimum 18 months and preferably five YEARS. This is NOT a get rich quick business. Like any business, it takes consistent and persistent effort. The beauty of building your Youngevity business is that you are doing it part-time, while you have a day job. Remember, it takes time to build a large team.
After reading this entire post, I’m sure that you can see that Youngevity has a lot of good things going for it. Based upon my analysis, I would say it is a great company to partner with for the long haul. They are an established network marketing company. They have a great product line, a fair compensation plan, a good reputation, good company leadership, and strong financial backing.
If you decide to join this company, I will tell you what I tell everyone. First of all, start out as a customer first to try out the products. If the products don’t make sense to you, neither will the business. If you “love” the products and want to promote the business opportunity, find someone in the company who is successful and ask them to be your sponsor. Choose your sponsor wisely.
What do you think? If you are/were a Youngevity distributor, I would love to hear your story. Please leave a comment below to tell me what you like or dislike about the company and/or the products. I look forward to hearing from you.
*** Once again, I am not affiliated with the company in any way. Youngevity is a registered trademark.