Are you familiar with your health?
I hope so. We should all keep in touch with our health so we can live a full and happy life.
Now to ask you another question… Are you familiar with YOR Health?
YOR Health, from what their website claims, is committed to helping you with your health.
Today, I will help you understand a little more about this health and wellness MLM company. Here are 15 facts about YOR Health.
#1: When Founded
The YOR Health MLM company was started in 2007.
YOR Health is headquartered in Tustin, California.
#3: Where Does YOR Health Operate
YOR Health currently does business in the United States and Mexico.
The man behind YOR Health is Dennis Wong. Dennis was born in Hong Kong and his family immigrated to the United States in 1968. The family was poor but Dennis followed the path his family wanted for him and he went to college for electrical engineering.
Electrical engineering was swamped with unemployment, so Dennis followed his sister into the Real Estate industry. He learned quickly and became a millionaire.
He then a company selling internet services and did well, but his health deteriorated and he had to find products that could help him. Also, he found the help and realized other people were in the same position. It only made good sense that he shared the nutritional help that gave him new life… YOR Health was born.
Dennis Wong knew that by having expert advisers, YOR Health could offer the best and most needed products.
#5: Global Advisory Board
The members are:
- Agustin Arana – Mexican model, actor and singer
- Gabriel Soto – Model and actor
- Martin Hagerman – Attorney and Mexico advisor
#6: Athletic Advisory Board
These members are:
- Ben Handsaker – Australian fitness model
- Daniel Jacobs – Boxer
- Jerome LeBanner – Kickboxing champion
- Hattie Boydle – Fitness model
- Kim Hairston – Bodybuilder
- Sid Taberlay – Mountain biker
- Terry Hairston – Mr America 1995
#7: Scientific Advisory Board
- Dr. Debrah Zepf, Ph.D, IMD, DNM, DTN, BCMH, CCA, and CMT
- J. Stephen McColgan, M.D., and MBA
- John R. Bookwalter, M.D., and F.A.C.S.
- Richard B. Couey, Ph.D.
- Patrick I. Okolo, III, M.D., and MPH
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Where Can Business Owners Get Health Insurance: 6 Things You Should Know
- Regenalife Prostate Health Overview
- Top TruVision Health Products
- EvolvHealth Product Review: Their Product Line
- Regenalife Daily Dose Super Greens Overview
These are the various product categories. Keep in mind that YOR Health also has gift cards and sets.
#8: Bare Oils
#9: Bare Living
Several personal care products.
Nutritional supplements and weight management products.
And the last part of this post is the way representatives get paid. YOR Health uses a binary compensation plan.
#11: Retail Profits
Distributors get wholesale prices on products and they earn the difference between that and retail mark up when consumers buy.
#12: First Order Bonus
Each time a new customer or distributor makes their first order, if it is over 200 PV, you get 20% on total product volume, but bonus cannot exceed $160.
#13: Team Commissions
Each week, you get paid 10% commissions on the lesser of your 2 team legs.
#14: Generation Check Match
To qualify for the Generation Check Match, you must achieve the rank of Silver and above, and be active with 200 monthly PV.
It will match the first $2,500 of team commissions that are paid to your personally sponsored Distributors. This also includes Distributors that they have sponsored, going down as far as 7 generations in your organization.
#15: Leadership Bonus
5% of the company’s 50% weekly payout pool is reserved for leadership bonuses. You must be of Blue Diamond rank to qualify.
Overall, it seems like YOR Health has a good system.
If you are considering a health and wellness MLM business, you may want to consider this company. Their website link is in the reference section.
If you have any questions or comments, you can post them below.
Disclaimer: Neither I nor Online MLM Community is affiliated in any way with YOR Health or any of the company’s representatives. This information is provided for your education.
- Company Website
- YOR Health Comp Plan in PDF
About The Author
Greg Boudonck is a full-time freelance writer and book author. You have probably read many of his articles either ghostwritten or in his name. You can find his books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and more. Be sure and visit Greg’s website which is LancerLife.com.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Used This System to Recruit 200+ New Reps in 18-Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.