As someone who loves good food, it is my great honor to introduce you to Wildtree Herbs. No, I am not affiliated with the company in any way, but it sure does sound like a GREAT company to work with. My goal in today’s post is to provide an objective independent review of the company so you can learn more about it and see if it is the right fit for you.
I will cover the company’s history, the product line, the compensation and plan and share some tips for success. I found this information by conducting my own research online. Please visit the company’s website to verify the information and see if anything has changed (link at end of article).
Company Facts and History
- Wildtree Herbs was founded in 1996 by Leslie Montie
- The company started using the party-plan in 1999
- The company offers high quality herbs, spices and culinary blends that are free of additives, preservatives, fillers and promote a healthy life-style (source: company website)
- They believe in the value of making cooking a quicker, easier, more healthful project for those who are short on time, and a fun, interesting adventure for those who wish to be more creative in the kitchen (source: company website)
- The company is affiliated with The Southwestern Company, the oldest direct sales company in the world (150 years old)
- The company headquarters is in Warwick, Rhode Island
- Its distribution center is in LaVergne, Tennessee
The Product Line
Wildtree Herbs offers a pretty diverse product line food products and spices. They feature an online shopping mall and product catalogue. You can purchase:
- Breads, pizza, pancakes and crepes
- Culinary Blends such as pesto, bayou, and Cajun Seasoning
- Blueberry Pancake Syrup, cocoa and Cranberry Jalapeno Jelly
- Dips and salsas such as Cranberry Horseradish Blend, Dill Dip Blend and European Garlic Dipping Oil
- Salad dressing and sauces such as Asian Ginger Plum Dressing, Classic Cacciatore Sauce and Rib Sauce
- You can also purchase soups, stews, grape-seed oil products and countless other items
- Their website also has recipes, cookbooks, gifts, and other cool items
- Most of their products are in the $6 to $20 range
- All products come with a money-back guarantee
Wild Tree Herbs Compensation Plan
Here is a summary of some of the key points from the company’s compensation plan. To get additional details visit the company’s website.
- It costs $49.95 to sign up for a life-time membership as a Culinary Club Member
- Distributors are encouraged to use the party plan to sell the products
- When you sell the products to customers, you can earn up to 40% in retail profits
- Leaders can earn up to 12% on their team overrides
- When you join the company, you are known as a Culinary Club Member
- The achievement levels include: Culinary Club Member, Representative, Team Leader, Senior Team Leader, Director, Senior Director, Executive Director, and Senior Executive Director
- As a Culinary Club Member, you get a 20% discount on your purchases
- You start earning bonuses once you sell $75 per month
- Some of the bonuses include Personal Sales Bonus, Aspiring Team Leader Bonus, Representative Business Building Bonus, Leader and Up Business Building Bonus, Team Leader Personal Sales Bonus, Team Leader Personal Team Sales Volume Bonus, First, Second and Third Generation Leadership Bonus, and Infinity Bonus
- Simply put, you get paid to sell products and build a sales organization
- When you build a sales organization, you can earn overrides, commissions and additional bonuses off your entire team’s performance, when you meet certain criteria
In my opinion, the company offers a fair compensation plan that rewards people who generate sales and build a large organization
Wild Tree Herbs Success Tips
Here are a few simple tips that will help you become successful with the company. They are listed in no particular order.
- Use the products, be your own best customer
- Focus on finding customers AND distributors
- Build up a strong customer base with at least 20-50 loyal customers
- Come up with a work schedule and follow it
- Focus on the money producing activities
- Set business hours
- Do something to build your business every day
- Have a two to five year plan
- Find a good mentor
- Develop your sales, marketing, people, and leadership skills
- Study the compensation plan and know how you get paid
In summary, Wildtree Herbs is a great direct sales company. If you enjoy food, and like to sell, this might just be the perfect way to supplement or even replace your income. The company is stable, has a great product line, has a low start up cost, and offers amazing products. I consider it one of the top direct selling companies around. Even if you have no desire to do it as a business, I would still do your research and learn more about becoming a customer.
What do you think? If you have experience with Wildtree Herbs as a customer or distributor, please leave a comment below to tell me about your experience. I look forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Wildtree Herbs
- Visit their company website
- Connect on Facebook
- Follow on Twitter
Disclaimer: Wildtree Herbs is a registered trademark. I am not affiliated with the company in any way.
20+ Year Network Marketing Professional
Top Earner & Top Recruiter
P.S. Learn how to grow a successful network marketing business. Secret tips, training, and practical ideas. Free training delivered by email.
1 thought on “Wildtree Herbs Review”
This does sound like a great business opportunity for someone who loves cooking and food. From what you said about Wildtree Herbs prices, it sounds like they have a fair pricing structure which would make the products easier to sell.
I was especially attracted to the cranberry/jalapeno jelly. I think this would be a great combination. I may have to try it one of these days. Thank you for the review.