The Wellness International Network is a network marketing company specializing in health and nutrition products. It manufactures, inventories, and ships the products to the end user, while its independent network of distributors focuses on finding new customers and distributors. Its corporate headquarters is in North Dallas, Texas. It also has offices in the Netherlands and in South Africa.
The company was founded in 1992 by Ralph and Cathy Oats. Prior to starting the company, this couple was the ultimate network marketing success story. They had previously built a downline with more than 687,000 distributors in it. After retiring from that company, they decided to start their own network marketing company. That’s how the Wellness International Network came into existence.
Here are a few more facts about the company:
• It is privately held; owned by the Oats’ Family.
• The company is also referred to as “WIN.”
• The vision statement is to “provide a vehicle for people to achieve physical, mental and financial wellness.
• Their slogan is “It pays to live well.”®
• It does business in many different countries.
• The company donates to a wide variety of philanthropic causes such as Toys for Tots, the Red Cross, the Wheel Chair Foundation, Hurricane Katrina, the Haiti Earthquake and many other great causes.
As you can probably tell, this company has a lot going for it.
• The company offers a diverse product line to include weight loss, energy, sports and fitness, joint health, mental performance, optimal health, anti-aging, women’s health, men’s health, and salon and spa.
• Some of its dietary supplements are listed in the “Physician’s Desk Reference” (PRD).
• To the best of my knowledge, there are approximately 50 different products.
• All products come with a money-back guarantee.
• Some of their signature products include BioLean Free®, BioLean®, Accelerator®, Heart Health Package®, and Mass Appeal®.
• They also have products designed to improve your energy, such as Winrgy Shooter®, Sure2Endure®, LipoTrim® and more.
• Some of their anti-aging products include Phyto-Vite®, DHEA Plus®, Elasticity®, Elixir®, Essential® and more.
• Their nutrition product line consists of ProXtreme®, Mass Appeal®, Flexibility® and more.
• You can order the products on the company’s website, through a catalogue or from your sponsor.
• The company promotes an auto-ship program.
The Compensation Plan
I couldn’t find too much information about the company’s compensation plan online. With any network marketing company, you get paid to do two things. First and foremost, you need retail customers. When you sell products to customers you can earn an immediately profit. If you treat your customers well and provide great customer service, most of your customers will re-order products every month. This creates a residual income for you. Additionally, some of your customers might even want to upgrade as wholesale distributors or business builders.
The next way to earn money with WIN is to build a sales organization of distributors. To do this, you must sponsor other people into the business as distributors. You can sponsor people by sharing the products and business opportunity with your sphere of influence. You can also advertise in newspapers, place ads online or meet new prospects in your day-to-day activities.
When you sponsor new distributors into your team, you can earn overrides and commissions off their sales, and their group’s sales. Therefore, your key to success is to build a team of distributors that use the products, sell the products and teach others to do the same. The more products your organization can sell, the more money you will earn.
After reviewing the company, it appears to be a good business opportunity. It has a good reputation, outstanding company leadership, a proven track record, great products, and good distributor support. Your key to success is to team up with a successful distributor and follow their lead. Once you do that, you need to become your own best customer and then get busy building a customer base and sponsoring new distributors. If you can do that consistently for a period of a few years, you will become very successful.
On a side note, if you are currently or formerly involved with the Wellness International Network, I want to know what you think. Please share your personal story with the rest of our online community. Share your trials, tribulations, product testimonials or personal success story by leaving a comment below. Help spread the word about the Wellness International Network!
Thanks for reading my review. Please know that I am in no way affiliated with the company. I am not an employee or distributor. My only goal was to provide an unbiased review of the company. All information was collected from independent research online. The Wellness International Network is a registered trademark, owned by the company.
20+ Year Network Marketing Professional
Top Earner & Top Recruiter
P.S. Learn how to grow a successful network marketing business. Secret tips, training, and practical ideas. Free training delivered by email.
3 thoughts on “Wellness International Network Business Review”
The energy products have some pretty cool names. I wondered why the company is not transparent: i.e. more information is not readily available on the internet. But I did like reading Greg’s comments, with his first-hand experience with some of the energy products. It is nice to hear that they are better than most (I have tried energy products that I did not like, or that got my heart racing so fast, it scared me). I agree: sometimes you have to pay more for quality. Thank you for sharing.
I have tried some of the WIN product line. Namely the energy supplements. They are much better than the energy drinks and other items you can purchase in stores. I do have to admit that some of their line of products is somewhat costly, but in many cases, you get what you pay for.
I was not too familiar with the whole program. I did do a piece of ghostwriting for a distributor that was making an advertisement. This is why I tried the product.
After reading your review, I am very impressed with Wellness International Network. To see they are giving back to such organizations as Toys For Tots, The Red Cross, etc… tells me they care about humanity. That means a lot.
I believe WIN to be a great network to join.
I’m glad you enjoyed their products.