The Wellness International Network is a network marketing company specializing in health and nutrition products. It manufactures, inventories, and ships the products to the end user, while its independent network of distributors focuses on finding new customers and distributors. Its corporate headquarters is in North Dallas, Texas. It also has offices in the Netherlands and in South Africa.
The company was founded in 1992 by Ralph and Cathy Oats. Prior to starting the company, this couple was the ultimate network marketing success story. They had previously built a downline with more than 687,000 distributors in it. After retiring from that company, they decided to start their own network marketing company. That’s how the Wellness International Network came into existence.
Here are a few more facts about the company:
• It is privately held; owned by the Oats’ Family.
• The company is also referred to as “WIN.”
• The vision statement is to “provide a vehicle for people to achieve physical, mental and financial wellness.
• Their slogan is “It pays to live well.”®
• It does business in many different countries.
• The company donates to a wide variety of philanthropic causes such as Toys for Tots, the Red Cross, the Wheel Chair Foundation, Hurricane Katrina, the Haiti Earthquake and many other great causes.
As you can probably tell, this company has a lot going for it.
• The company offers a diverse product line to include weight loss, energy, sports and fitness, joint health, mental performance, optimal health, anti-aging, women’s health, men’s health, and salon and spa.
• Some of its dietary supplements are listed in the “Physician’s Desk Reference” (PRD).
• To the best of my knowledge, there are approximately 50 different products.
• All products come with a money-back guarantee.
• Some of their signature products include BioLean Free®, BioLean®, Accelerator®, Heart Health Package®, and Mass Appeal®.
• They also have products designed to improve your energy, such as Winrgy Shooter®, Sure2Endure®, LipoTrim® and more.
• Some of their anti-aging products include Phyto-Vite®, DHEA Plus®, Elasticity®, Elixir®, Essential® and more.
• Their nutrition product line consists of ProXtreme®, Mass Appeal®, Flexibility® and more.
• You can order the products on the company’s website, through a catalogue or from your sponsor.
• The company promotes an auto-ship program.
The Compensation Plan
I couldn’t find too much information about the company’s compensation plan online. With any network marketing company, you get paid to do two things. First and foremost, you need retail customers. When you sell products to customers you can earn an immediately profit. If you treat your customers well and provide great customer service, most of your customers will re-order products every month. This creates a residual income for you. Additionally, some of your customers might even want to upgrade as wholesale distributors or business builders.
The next way to earn money with WIN is to build a sales organization of distributors. To do this, you must sponsor other people into the business as distributors. You can sponsor people by sharing the products and business opportunity with your sphere of influence. You can also advertise in newspapers, place ads online or meet new prospects in your day-to-day activities.
When you sponsor new distributors into your team, you can earn overrides and commissions off their sales, and their group’s sales. Therefore, your key to success is to build a team of distributors that use the products, sell the products and teach others to do the same. The more products your organization can sell, the more money you will earn.
After reviewing the company, it appears to be a good business opportunity. It has a good reputation, outstanding company leadership, a proven track record, great products, and good distributor support. Your key to success is to team up with a successful distributor and follow their lead. Once you do that, you need to become your own best customer and then get busy building a customer base and sponsoring new distributors. If you can do that consistently for a period of a few years, you will become very successful.
On a side note, if you are currently or formerly involved with the Wellness International Network, I want to know what you think. Please share your personal story with the rest of our online community. Share your trials, tribulations, product testimonials or personal success story by leaving a comment below. Help spread the word about the Wellness International Network!
Thanks for reading my review. Please know that I am in no way affiliated with the company. I am not an employee or distributor. My only goal was to provide an unbiased review of the company. All information was collected from independent research online. The Wellness International Network is a registered trademark, owned by the company.
Chuck HolmesWebmaster, OnlineMLMCommunity.com
Phone: (352) 503-4816
Here's what you should do right now:
# 1 Sign Up for My FREE 7-Day MLM Bootcamp
# 2 Check Out These Awesome Tools and Resources
# 3 Join My Free Facebook MLM Mastermind Team