What are the most common MLM Benefits? In other words, why should you join a MLM Company as a distributor? In the paragraphs below, I want to share my top five reasons to start a MLM business. Let’s get started.
1. Discount on Products: Whether you plan on building a large business or not, you can sign up as a distributor and get a nice wholesale discount on your products. This is typically a 20%-50% savings depending upon which company you join. Since the sign up cost is typically very low (less than $100) you can recoup that money within your first couple of orders.
2. Low Start Up Costs: If you really want a business of your own, but don’t have much start-up capital, you could join a MLM Company. In most cases, the start-up costs are less than $200. When compared to a traditional business, this is a great alternative. I’ve found that most people who want to start a traditional business do not have enough capital to get started. As result, they never end up starting a business of their own.
3. Earn Residual Income: Very few business models offer the opportunity to earn a residual income. Most traditional business owners are stuck to their business and cannot take time off. They have to keep trading hours for dollars. With network marketing, you can develop a solid passive income stream that pays you for a long time, whether you keep working or not. Of course, you have to work hard to build up that income stream. But, I think it’s worth it.
4. Work From Home: I love to work from home. There’s nothing like not having to commute to work. Plus, you can work in your pajamas. If you have small children at home, this is an added benefit.
5. Tax Benefits: The tax laws in America are written to benefit entrepreneurs. When you start a MLM business, you can get some great tax incentives, just like a traditional business owner. As always, you should consult with a licensed CPA before you start your business or file your taxes.
In summary, there are lots of MLM Benefits. Although building a successful MLM business isn’t easy, or a walk in the park, there are many positive things about our industry. Sure, our industry isn’t perfect. But, no business model is. However, we offer lots of benefits for anyone looking to start their own home based business. My best advice to you is to explore your options, do your homework, and look for a company you are comfortable with.
What are your thoughts? What reasons do you think people should join the MLM Industry for? Leave a comment and let us know.
To Your Success,
(352) 503-4816 home office
P.S. Let’s build a BIG team together. I know marketing and I can help you get leads. Check out my team’s exclusive postcard marketing system to build a big downline with our natural and organic products company.