In today’s post I want to share my top five social media strategies to grow your MLM Business. These are different things you can do on different social media websites to promote yourself and your network marketing business, so you can get more leads, customers and distributors. The strategies are listed in no particular order.
1. Create a Facebook Fan Page or Group: In my opinion, you should keep your personal Facebook account and MLM Business separate. That way, other network marketers aren’t spamming all your friends. The best way to do this is to create a Fan Page or Group. Rather than having other network marketers “friend you” you can have them become a fan or group member. Once you have a fan page or group, you can promote that and build your own following. I have a fan page and group and use them daily. It works!
2. Create a Twitter Account: Twitter is a powerful tool. If you already have a personal Twitter account, I think you should create a separate one for your network marketing business. Once you have an account, you should try to build a large following. As you build your following, you should send out tweets on a regular basis; preferably five to ten times a day. You can send out tweets with quotes, training tips, product uses, cool photos, testimonials and other things as well. Best of all, you can automate this.
3. Create a YouTube Channel: Your next key to success is to create your own YouTube Channel for your network marketing business. This is absolutely free. You can create a channel with a network marketing theme. At the bottom of each video, you can provide a link to your website or blog. Your key to success is to create unique, catchy videos that captivate your audience. It also helps to do some good keyword research first, so you can find keywords with good demand, but little competition.
4. Connect with Other Business Minded People on Linkedin: Linkedin is one of the best “business oriented” websites in the world. On Linkein, you can connect with MILLIONS of other entrepreneurs and like minded people. You want to make sure you have a good photo and a really good, detailed description of what you do, along with some links to your blog and distributor website. Your goal is to endorse others and meet others and build a professional relationship with them, and when the timing is right, share what you do.
5. Leverage Pinterest: I don’t know a lot about Pinterest myself, but I know a lot of people use it with great success. This is a great place to share photos of you using the products and pics with your team and customers. Once again, your goal is to build your own community and build connections with as many people as possible.
These five social network marketing ideas can help you generate lots of free traffic to your blog or websites. They can also help you find new customers or distributors.
Ideally, you want to pick two or three of these methods that you feel most comfortable with and focus on those methods. Also, it would be in your best interest to synchronize several of these accounts, so when you update one platform it automatically updates the other platforms.
Most importantly, your objective is to provide value. Don’t be a spammer. Help and educate others as much as possible. This will draw them in and they will ask you more about what you do.
In conclusion, social media has transformed the business world and network marketing world forever. While I think nothing will EVER replace or beat face to face network marketing, I do believe it is smart to leverage technology and social media whenever possible. These social media platforms we just discussed are free and are a great way to get in front of your target market.
What are your thoughts? What are your favorite social media strategies to build your network marketing business? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Used This System to Recruit 200+ New Reps in 18-Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.