Are you thinking about being a Nikken Independent Consultant? If so, you are in the right place. Although I am in no way affiliated with the company, I want to share 5 good reasons you should consider becoming a Nikken Independent Consultant. Please know these are just my thoughts.
1. Unique Product Line: Of all the network marketing companies around, Nikken offers a very unique product line. Their magnets are high quality, offer good profit margins and are easy to sell to others.
2. Proven Company: Nikken has been around a long time. In fact, they started in 1975 and have been around nearly 38 years now. That’s quite rare in this industry. They are time tested. They’ve worked out the kinks. They have systems and policies in place. And they have the financial backing for future growth.
3. Great Compensation Plan: Nikken offers a great compensation plan. If you focus on finding retail customers and building a large downline, you can earn substantial profits. However, please know it’s not some get rich quick type of business.
4. Improve Your Health: If you are a baby boomer, or are simply concerned about your health, you should check out their products. They have magnetic products to make you feel better, and they even offer pillows and mattresses to help you sleep better at night.
5. Help People: One of the best reasons to become a Nikken Independent Consultant is that you can help people. You can help people by sharing the products with them. And you can help people start their own business. I think it’s the best of both worlds.
Once again, these are just my personal top 5 reasons to become a Nikken Independent Consultant. After doing lots of research on the company, I believe it is a viable business opportunity for anyone with a strong work ethic, a big desire to succeed, and an interest in health products.
If you are a Nikken Independent Consultant, please share your personal testimonial. How long have you been with the company? What do you like about the company? What type of success have you experienced? Just leave a comment to this post to share your story.
Disclaimer: Nikken is a registered trademark. I am in no way affiliated with the company.
To Your Success,
(352) 503-4816 home office
P.S. Let’s build a BIG team together. I know marketing and I can help you get leads. Check out my team’s exclusive postcard marketing system to build a big downline with our natural and organic products company.