Today, we’re going to talk about the top MLM Skin Care Companies, as I see it.
Women, as well as men, have a desire to take care of their skin. People want to look and feel beautiful as long as they can, especially the Baby Boomers.
Many entrepreneurs have recognized this fact and have started multilevel marketing companies based around the skin care niche.
Walk into any major retail store in the United States and you will see skin care items staring you in the face.
Skin care is a multi-billion dollar industry, and it only makes good sense that MLM Companies are taking a piece of the pie.
This is great for ordinary folks, because they can become a MLM Rep, have very little financial risk, work part-time, and build up a residual income selling skin care products.
In today’s post, I am going to share with you the top 32 MLM Skin Care Companies, as I see it. I know we will not agree on these rankings, and that is perfectly fine. This information comes from independent research online.
Facts About the Skin Care Industry
Before I share the top 32 MLM Skin Care Companies with you, I’d love to share a few facts about the skin care and cosmetics industries. I personally find this information mind blowing.
- In 2016, more than $84 BILLION worth of beauty and personal care products were sold in the USA alone
- Skin care makes up approximately 37 percent of the cosmetics market
- L’Oreal revenue in 2015 was more than $28 BILLION
- The leading cosmetics brand in the USA is Neutrogena
- Approximately 64,000 people are employed by the USA Cosmetics Industry
Top 32 MLM Skin Care Companies
Now, starting with #32, I will work my way to the #1 MLM Skin Care Company.
Known all over the world, Shaklee has great products that customers and representatives love. While the company offers a wide variety of products, skin care and personal care are on the list. You can see the Shaklee products at their website here.
- Shaklee was founded in 1956 by Dr. Forrest Shaklee.
- Shaklee‘s headquarters is in California.
- Shaklee’s product lines include: nutritional supplements, weight-management products, beauty products, and household products.
- Shaklee’s most popular skin care products include: Shaklee Youth Advanced Renewal Cream and Shaklee Youth Moisture Lock Cream.
- Shaklee has made a commitment to run the company in a “green” fashion.
While Isagenix is a very popular network marketing company in the health and wellness industry, they have also shown that they are quite competent with their skin care and personal care line. Isagenix has been making strong moves worldwide, and many are discovering it can be a great business opportunity. Check out the top 20 Isagenix products.
- Isagenix was founded in 2002 by John W. Anderson with Jim and Kathy Coover.
- Isagenix’s headquarters is in Gilbert, Arizona.
- Isagenix’s product lines include: weight loss, well-being, performance, essential oils and personal care items.
- Isagenix’s most popular products are: Weight Loss BasicPak, Isabiome and e+™.
- Some awards Isagenix has earned include Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, The American Business Awards, and Direct Selling Association Top 20.
- Isagenix states that they have the world’s greatest health and wellness products and business opportunity that together would transform lives both physically and financially.
#30: Forever Living Products
Forever Living Products was founded in 1978 by Rex Maughan. While they carry a wide variety of products, their bee derived skin care products are very popular. This is why they get the #30 spot. It seems many people love Forever Living.
- Forever Living Products’ headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Forever Living Products’ product lines include: cosmetics, skin care, dietary supplements, and personal care.
- The company’s most popular products are: Aloe Vera Gel, Forever Freedom and Aloe Lips.
- The company received the 2017 Pure Beauty Award in London.
Aloette has been growing substantially since it started. While some claim that they have somewhat higher prices, many customers will tell you that the products are such high quality that they are worth the added price.
Aloette will probably move higher on this list in the near future. Check out the top Aloette products here.
- Aloette was founded in 1978 by Tricia Defibaugh.
- Aloette’s headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Aloette’s product lines include: skin care, cosmetics and personal care
- Aloette’s most popular products are: Visible Aid Skin Restoring Cream, Gentle Foaming Cleanser and Re/Lax Aromatherapy Bath Salts.
- Trusted for over 40-years, Aloette is an industry leader in cosmetic research, development, and sales.
This a new MLM that is taking the skin care business quite serious. Opening in 2014, many people are jumping aboard the Monat MLM bus.
With these high quality products, distributors are able to allow the products to sell themselves. You can see the top 20 Monat products here.
- Monat was founded in 2014 by Luis and Rayner “Ray” Urdaneta.
- Monat’s headquarters is in Doral, Florida.
- Monat’s product line is hair care
- The company’s most popular products are: Frizz-Fix Smoothing Hair Primer, Thermal Protect Styling Shield and The CHAMP™ Conditioning Dry Shampoo.
- Some awards Monat has earned include the 2018 Making a Difference Award by the DSA and the 2016 Gold Stevie® Award.
#27: Yanbal International
Yanbal is another Latin cosmetics and skin care MLM that is well accepted in all of South America. Yanbal keeps growing by leaps and bounds, but as of yet, we do not see much of this company in the United States.
Yanbal is entering the United States market. Maybe you can be a U.S. Yanbal distributor. Here is the Yanbal International website.
- Yanbal International was founded in 1967 by Eduardo and Fernando Belmont Anderson.
- Their headquarters is in San Isidro, Lima, Peru.
- Yanbal International’s product lines include: fragrances, makeup, face care, body care and jewelry
- Yanbal International’s most popular products are: DUAL-PHASE MAKEUP REMOVER, OSADÍA COLOGNE FOR MEN and LLAVE CRISTAL SET.
- Yanbal is much more than a beauty and jewelry company. They change lives!
#26: NYR Organic
It all started in 1981 in London, England. The NYR stands for Neal’s Yard Remedies, and the goal was to create all-natural skin care products from what Mother Nature provides us.
NYR Organic has grown into a popular skin care MLM. Visit the NYR Organic website here.
- NYR Organic was founded in 1981 by Peter Kindersley.
- NYR Organic’s headquarters is in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Their product lines include: skin care, body care and hair care.
- NYR Organic’s most popular products are: Beauty Sleep Concentrate, Frankincense Refining Cleanser and Organic Defence Hand Spray.
- It is one of the top organic skincare companies in the UK, Japan and Dubai, with direct selling channels in the UK and US.
AmorePacific is one of the leading skin care and cosmetics companies in South Korea. They started operations way back in 1945 and have grown to extreme proportions since. Here is the AmorePacific website.
- AmorePacific was founded in 1945 by Suh Sung-whan.
- Their product lines include: skin care and cosmetics.
- AmorePacific’s most popular products are: YOUTH REVOLUTION Radiance Concentrator and VINTAGE SINGLE EXTRACT ESSENCE.
- Some awards AmorePacific has earned include the 2016 RED LIST AWARDS, PRESTIGE BEAUTY & SPA AWARDS, and Cosmopolitan BEST OF THE BEST BEAUTY AWARDS.
#24: Perfectly Posh
Founded in 2011, Perfectly Posh is built on the premise of pampering yourself. With a well-rounded product line of body and face care, Perfectly Posh is on the ladder of stardom. Watch for huge growth from this pampering MLM.
- Perfectly Posh was founded in 2011 by Ann Dalton.
- Perfectly Posh’s headquarters is in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Their product lines include: skin care and cosmetics.
- Perfectly Posh’s most popular products are: Posh to Meet You, Bundle, BFF: Best Face Forever Face Wash, Moisturize 911 and the loved Caffeinated Face Crème.
- Perfectly Posh offers Pampering products made in the USA with gentle, natural ingredients.
#23: New Era Health Industry Co. LTD
This MLM has a goal of being within the 3 top MLMs in the world. New Era is a Chinese MLM that was started in 1995.
With three product lines and high quality skin care being one, they also have health food and personal care products.
- New Era’s headquarters is in Shen Zhen, China
- Their product lines include: health care, cosmetics, and personal care.
- New Era’s most popular products are: New Era Combination J Tablets, and the New Era Number 12 Silica.
- The company is dedicated to the research and development of health foods, nutrition, cosmetics and chemical commodities.
#22: Menard Global
With their start in Japan, Menard has grown to amazing heights all around the world. They offer an opportunity to earn a nice income while supplying some of the highest quality skin care and beauty products made.
Menard will surely keep up its strong growth, and is bound to climb higher on the list shortly.
- Menard Global was founded in 1959 by Daisuke Nonogawa.
- Their global headquarters is in Nagoya, Japan.
- The company’s product lines include: skin care, cosmetics, and fragrance.
- Menard Global’s most popular products are: MENARD herb mask, Menard authent cream, and also the MENARD fair Lucent medical cream.
- Menard Global is dedicated to providing only products scientifically proven to be safe, beneficial and effective.
The secret behind Seacret are Dead Sea minerals. A somewhat new MLM, Seacret is on a continued growth cycle. These products are greatly accepted and will continue to climb on the ladder of success.
- Seacret was Founded in 2011 by Izhak Ben Shabat, Moty Ben Shabat and Betty Perez.
- Seacret’s headquarters is in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Seacret’s product lines include: skin care, cosmetics, body care, and hair care.
- Seacret’s most popular products are: Mineral-Rich Peeling Gel, Gold Core Timeless Moisturizer, and M-Fresh Mineral Salt Toothpaste.
- Seacret is the exclusive name behind the luxurious skin care and spa product line, based on salt, water, mud and ancient – perhaps even mystical – minerals, found in only one place on earth: the Dead Sea.
#20: K.K. Assuran
This is a highly popular Japanese cosmetic and skin care MLM. You will not find websites attempting to sell these products, as they use the “old school” technique of knocking or ringing doorbells. You will find these top quality items if you visit Japan.
- K.K. Assuran was Founded in 1994.
- K.K. Assuran’s headquarters is in Fukuoka, Japan.
- Their product lines include: skin care and cosmetics.
- It is a $289 million company that specializes in cosmetics and personal care products to be sold in a person to person marketing style.
- K.K. Assuran has over 500,000 distributors to distribute and houses over 321 employees.
#19: Tyra Beauty
Nothing can sell better than the backing of a top-notch celebrity, and Tyra was started by the famous Tyra Banks. This MLM is climbing the charts. Watch for it to climb higher as Tyra shares her beauty secrets with independent representatives.
- Tyra Beauty was Founded in 2014 by Tyra Banks.
- The company’s headquarters is in the greater Los Angeles area.
- The product lines include: skin care, cosmetics, face care, tools, and accessories.
- Tyra Beauty’s most popular products are: B.I.G. LASHES, MATTE LIQUID LIP COLOR, and Foaming Face wash.
- Some awards Tyra Beauty has earned include Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training and Best Company of the Year 2018.
- Tyra Beauty is a cosmetics brand for women. It offers a range of beauty products and cosmetics for the eyes, face, and lips.
#18: Noevir Holdings
It is quite evident that the Japanese females put a lot into their skin. Noevir Holdings is a huge direct selling company in Japan that primarily focuses on skin care and cosmetics.
Listed on the Tokyo stock exchange, Noevir continues to climb in value.
- Noevir Holdings was founded in April 1964.
- The headquarters is in Tokyo, Japan.
- Their product lines include: cosmetics, skin care, pharmaceuticals and health ood.
- Noevir Holdings’ most popular products are: Speciale Cream, emulsion Rich Lotion, and the 505 Revitalizing Balancing Lotion.
The founder of Verefina learned very early in life that many women are putting dangerous substances on their skin. She vowed to develop all natural products that would be safe, but still provide the supple skin that females long for.
- Verefina was Founded in 2011 by Jennifer Lugo.
- Verefina’s headquarters is in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Verefina’s product lines include: facial care, cosmetics, skin care, essential oils, fragrances and natural remedies.
- Their most popular products are: COCONUT MILK BODY POLISH, OLIVE OIL LOTION, and LIP BALM.
- Verefina helps people live healthier, happier lives by creating pure and natural health and beauty products that are free of harmful parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colors, and artificial fragrances.
Atomy started in South Korea and is quickly gaining worldwide fame in their extensive line of skin care and cosmetics. It is growing substantially in the Philippines where a new office was recently opened. Here is a list of popular Atomy products.
- Atomy was Founded in 2009 by Han Gill Park.
- Atomy’s headquarters is in Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea.
- Their most popular products are: Evening Care 4 Set, Foam Cleanser, and the Skin Care 6 System.
- Some awards Atomy has earned include the 2013 Most Excellence Award and the 1st Sejong Enterprise Awards.
#15: Votre Vu
It has always been known that the French develop exquisite skin care products and cosmetics. Votre Vu was founded by a French family, and it has been a favorite brand of many actors and actresses.
Using the MLM business model, representatives can easily sell these high quality products.
- Votre Vu was Founded in 2008 by Harold Zimmerman.
- Votre Vu’s headquarters is in Paris, France.
- Votre Vu’s product lines include skin care and cosmetics.
- Their most popular products are: BÉBÉ DUETTE lip balm & hand crème and LES SORBET frozen sérum for the face.
- Votre Vu handcrafts healthy skincare & makeup with rich plant and marine based extracts native to France that deliver beautiful results to your skin.
The Willa target audience is girls. They are showing girls how they can save their skin from the many damaging effects, and also earn a good income doing so. Willa has been climbing higher and higher as younger women find this as a viable entrepreneurial opportunity.
- Willa was Founded in 2008 by Willa Doss and Christy Prunier.
- Willa’s headquarters is in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Their product line is skin care.
- Their most popular products are Willa Face Friendly and Willa Naturals.
- Willa believes in simple, safer, better-for-you formulas that harness the power of nature, deliver proven results, and are fun to use.
BeautiControl has been climbing higher and higher in acceptance. Many women have discovered great products at reasonable prices that entices them to start their own home-based BeautiControl business.
- BeautiControl was Founded in 1981 by Jinger and Richard Heath.
- BeautiControl‘s headquarters is in Orlando, Florida.
- Their product lines include skin care, cosmetics, spa and beauty.
- The company’s most popular products are: Regeneration Overnight Retinol Recovery Face Serum, Regeneration Tight and Firm & Fill Face Creme.
- BeautiControl provides personalized services and unforgettable experiences that change women’s lives.
Belcorp was started in Peru in 1968. Belcorp allows representatives to sell their extensive line of skin care and cosmetic products primarily in South America. The highest selling product line through Belcorp is L’Bel.
- Belcorp’s headquarters is in Lima, Peru.
- Belcorp’s product lines include personal care and cosmetics.
- Their most popular products are: Esika Nail Polish and Esika Perfume.
- Some awards Belcorp has earned include: 2016 Best Beauty Buys Award and 2015 Bronze Award.
#11: Jeunesse Global
Located in Florida, Jeunesse Global has become a huge force in the MLM business world of skin care, cosmetics and personal care. I predict that this company will climb even higher in the next few years. Check out the top 20 Jeunesse products.
- Jeunesse Global was Founded in 2009 by Wendy R. Lewis and Randy Ray.
- Their product lines include skin care, face care, anti aging and weight-loss supplements.
- Jeunesse Global’s most popular products are: NV BB Perfecting Mist Foundation, Instantly Ageless – Vials, and NEVO® ACAI GRAPE.
- Some awards Jeunesse Global has earned include the DSA Ethos Awards, Golden Bridge Awards, and Women World Awards.
#10: Nu Skin
Many of you may wonder why Nu Skin doesn’t rank higher in this list. While they make a great line of skin care products, their sales have been higher in dietary supplements, which are not skin care related. Nu Skin is a worldwide phenomenon, and will continue its growth. Check out the top Nu Skin products.
- Nu Skin was founded in the year 1984.
- Nu Skin’s product lines include skin care and nutritional products.
- Nu Skin’s most popular products are: ageLOC Transformation Set, Tru Face essence ULTRA, Celltrex CoQ10 Complete, Celltrex Ultra Recovery Fluid, and the Glacial Marine Mud.
- Nu Skin is a premier anti-aging company committed to providing quality skincare and nutrition products.
#9: Nerium International
Nerium is one of the fastest growing MLM Companies in the world. The Nerium skin care products have demonstrated amazing results as shown in before and after pictures. Many distributors are enjoying huge profits selling the Nerium skin care products.
- Nerium was Founded in 2011 by Jeff Olson.
- Their headquarters is in North Texas.
- The product lines include anti-aging, skin care, wellness supplements and superfoods.
- Their most popular products are the SAL-14™ (Age IQ Formula), Circadiplex™ Blend and Plus EHT® Brain Formula.
- Some awards Nerium has earned include The MarCom Awards, Best in Biz Awards, and Stevie Awards.
Younique is a unique skin care and cosmetic MLM who finds that social media is the top tool for their distributor’s success. This MLM was started in 2012 by a brother and sister team. It is making huge moves which gives Younique a #8 spot in this list.
- Younique was Founded in 2012 by Derek Maxfield and Melanie Huscroft.
- Their headquarters is in Utah.
- Younique’s product lines include cosmetics, face care, skin care, tools, and fragrance.
- Younique’s most popular products are: Set of 3 Moodstruck Splash Liquid lipstick, Touch Mineral Skin perfecting Concealer, and the Lip Bonbons Tinted Lip Balm.
#7: Rodan and Fields
Rodan and Fields is a well known brand of high quality skin care products. You have probably viewed infomercials about this product line, and you can build a great Rodan and Fields business in your home. Here is a list of popular Rodan & Fields products.
- Rodan & Fields was founded in 2007 by Dr. Kathy Fields and Dr. Katie Rodan.
- Rodan & Fields has their company’s headquarters in San Francisco, California.
- Some awards the company has earned include: ALLURE 2017 Best of Beauty Awards and ESSENCE 2017 Best of Black Beauty Awards.
#6: Natura Cosmeticos
Natura is a Brazilian MLM that was founded in 1969. It seems that many Latin females love this MLM. Natura’s revenues are extremely high in Brazil and South America. And, we will see it growing further too. You can see what Natura offers here.
Here are two awards the company has earned:
- Most Innovative Growth Companies 2014 on Forbes List
- Natura is the largest Brazilian cosmetics company by revenue.
#5: Arbonne International
This California based MLM Company has spread throughout the world with a huge catalog of products, but skin care is their primary profit source. Highly recognized, we will watch closely to see if this MLM Company can overtake the #1 position. The odds are good if they keep their current operation methods. See the best-selling Arbonne products here.
- Arbonne was founded in 1975 by Petter Mørck.
- Arbonne‘s headquarters is in Irvine, California.
- Some awards Arbonne has earned include the Best New Skin Care Product 2017 and 2017 Best New Skin Care Treatment.
Oriflame has been a well known name in skin care and personal care for many years. Two brothers started Oriflame in Sweden in 1967. Its headquarters is located in Sweden.
Oriflame has gained high attention worldwide, and continues to grow as distributors share the extensive product line. Check out these popular Oriflame products.
One reason Oriflame does so well is their price point. Most of their products are VERY inexpensive, so just about everyone can afford to buy them!
Amway is the largest MLM Company in the world. While they are best known for Nutrilite, they sell BILLIONS worth of Artistry Cosmetics each year. That’s why I had to rank them so high on this list.
- Amway was founded in 1959 by Rich DeVos and Jay Van Andel.
- The Amway headquarters is in Ada, Michigan.
- They also sell home care, personal care and nutritional products.
- Amway does somewhere between $8 and $10 BILLION per year in revenue, making it the largest MLM Company in the world.
#2: Mary Kay
We see the pink Cadillac and we know that it is a Mary Kay representative. You can also tell by their near perfect complexion. That is because they use the products they also sell.
The founder of Mary Kay, Mary Kay Ash passed away in 2001, but her legacy lives on stronger than ever. Here are two Mary Kay Ash quotes you might enjoy:
We must have a theme, a goal, a purpose in our lives. If you don’t know where you’re aiming, you don’t have a goal. My goal is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, she cared.
A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one.
- Mary Kay Cosmetics was founded back in 1963 by Mary Kay Ash.
- It is currently managed by her son, Richard Rogers.
- The Mary Kay headquarters is in Dallas, Texas.
- They offer a wide range of skin care and personal care items.
- Mary Kay has received numerous awards to include Best Company of the Year 2018.
- Mary Kay does business in nearly 40 countries around the world.
Yes, Avon is still a powerhouse in the skin care business. They do nearly $9 BILLION per year in sales revenue. Founded in 1886, Avon continues to lead the way in the MLM Skin Care world.
Daily, Avon representatives are sharing the extensive product line to their co-workers, friends and family, and people cannot help but purchase some Avon products.
Avon may struggle from time to time, but they are still the BIG DOG! How many Avon representatives do you know?
My Favorite Skin Care Products
I am an independent affiliate with a company named Regenalife. They specialize in natural and organic products, and they also offer a few AMAZING skin care products. Here are some of my favorites.
- Provides multi-layered moisture
- Improves the appearance of fine lines
- Absorbs quickly
- Plumps skin’s appearance
- Order it here
- Revitalizes skin cells
- Naturally smoothes mature skin
- Promotes a healthy & youthful glow
- Replenishes lost minerals
- Provides support for psoriasis and eczema
- Relieves burns, acne, rashes, bug bits, and other skin conditions
- Order it here
- USDA Certified Organic
- Intense cell revitalization
- Improves the appearance of fine lines
- Helps restore skin’s natural turnover
- Absorbs quickly
- Contains antioxidants, the omega’s, vitamins A,B1, B2, B3, B6,C, D, and E, essential amino acids, proteins and carotene
- Order it here
In review, these are the top 32 MLM Skin Care Companies, as I see it. What company is your favorite skin care company? Do you agree with my list and rankings? Feel free to leave a comment below and tell us your favorite company. I look forward to hearing from you.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Used This System to Recruit 200+ New Reps in 18-Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.