What are the most popular MLM jewelry companies? Within the network marketing and direct sales world, there are plenty of companies that specialize in jewelry. I’d bet there are at least 50+ different direct sales companies that sell jewelry.
For the purpose of this article, I’m going to cover the top 20 MLM Jewelry Companies, as I see it. Please note that I am not affiliated with ANY of these companies. They are listed in no particular order.
Avon offers reasonably priced jewelry and the pieces are of lasting quality.
Here is the website: https://www.avon.com/category/jewelry?setlang=en
Known for high quality sterling silver jewelry, Silpada has recently come under new ownership.
You can see their website here: https://www.silpada.com/
3: Vantel Pearls
Such a cool MLM, you can get fine pearl jewelry or if you want, order an oyster that has a pearl inside.
Visit the website here: https://vantelpearls.com/
4: Park Lane Jewelry
Park Lane has been manufacturing jewelry since the 1950’s
Always keeping pace with trends, you can see their website here: https://parklanejewelry.com/
5: Stella And Dot
Named after the Grandmothers of the founders, Stella and Dot has become a recognized name in fashion jewelry.
See their website: https://www.stelladot.com/
6: Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry
Known for “electric” blends in jewelry, Traci Lynn Jewelry is based in Florida.
You should see the website here: http://tracilynnjewelry.com/
7: Bead For Life
Bead For Life is on a mission to help end world poverty.
If you are in the same mindset, this just may be the jewelry MLM for you.
Here is heir website: https://www.beadforlife.org/frontpage/us
Lia Sophia offers some magnificent jewelry and there are always surprising sales.
You can see more here: https://www.liasophia.com/
This MLM company is known for magnetic technology.
Jewelry is made with that technology.
See their website here: http://www.nikken.com/
10: Compelling Creations
The tag-line is Wear It. Share It!
Compelling Creations is a Christian based MLM that is not afraid to share their faith.
See the website here: http://compelling-creations.com/
11: Bella Shaye
Bella Shaye is headquartered in San Diego, California.
They have a fine selection of jewelry appropriate for any ages.
12: Premier Designs
A member of the Direct Selling Association, Premier Designs is a favorite of many women.
You can see their website here: http://www.premierdesigns.com/
13: Sabika Jewelry
A company made by women for women is the tag-line.
They want to share some Sabika love with you at their website here: https://sabika-jewelry.com/
Other posts you may enjoy:
- PartyLite: A Review of Their Top 20 Products
- Direct Sales Home Party: How They Work and What You Should Know
- Use Third Party Tools to Build Your MLM Business
- Cookie Lee Home Party: How to Have a Successful In Home Party
- Top Five Reasons to Grow Your MLM Business via the Party Plan
14: Azuli Skye
It seems that Azuli Skye offers some of the best guarantees on their fine line of jewelry.
Never heard of Azuli Skye?
See the website here: http://www.azuliskye.com/
15: Chloe + Isabel
With jewelry that will give the impression it cost a mint, this MLM company has gained a huge following.
You can see more here: https://www.chloeandisabel.com/
16: Lilla Rose
Lilla Rose makes jewelry for your hair.
His unique MLM may be just what you are seeking.
You can see their website here: http://www.lillarose.biz/
17: Endless Xpressions
A somewhat new MLM, Endless Xpressions has handbags, jewelry and more.
Prices seem to be quite reasonable.
Check out the website here:
18: Paparazzi Accessories
Have you been to a Paparazzi party?
If you host one, you can get free jewelry.
Maybe you should take a look at the website here: https://paparazziaccessories.com/
19: Just Jewelry
Based in Ohio, Just Jewelry is a trend setter.
Offering a wide range of styles to match your mood, Just Jewelry is growing fast.
Go see their website: http://www.itsjustjewelry.com/
20: Fifth Avenue Collection
This Canadian MLM jewelry company has a great reputation for delivering high quality products.
Many independent representatives have been happy they joined.
You can see more here: http://www.fifthavenuecollection.com/
Food for Thought
You can visit any of these company’s websites to learn more about them. Please know that I am not affiliated with any of these companies. In addition, all names are registered trademarks.
These are some of the well established MLM jewelry companies with a good reputation and plenty of market-share. But there are many, many other MLM jewelry companies, too.
So, if you don’t see your company on this list, don’t fret. You can do a search online to find more companies to choose from.
Your key to success is to find a MLM Jewelry Company with a great product line, a fair compensation plan, a great reputation, and great training.
I suggest you start out as a customer first and try out the products. If you like the product line, and they are a good price, even at the suggested retail price, you should consider joining the company as a distributor.
If you do decide to partner up with a company, make sure you find a successful sponsor who can help you out.
Should you partner up with any of the MLM jewelry companies? That really depends. If you already make and sell your own jewelry, I would stick with that, since you would have a higher profit margin per item. If you like to sell vintage jewelry on eBay or Etsy, that is another good option.
That being said, these MLM jewelry companies are a great fit for some people.
My best advice is to be an educated and informed person. Evaluate your options. Do your research. And then make a decision that is best for you.
Tips for Success with MLM Jewelry Companies
The key to making money with these MLM jewelry companies is to love the products and to learn how to sell. When I say sell, I’m not talking about being a fast talking, high pressure type of salesperson either. Instead, I’m talking about being a professional who knows and loves their product line.
Many top consultants sell their jewelry via in-home parties and events. This is a great way to introduce your products to potential customers. More importantly, people get to touch the jewelry and try it on first.
Another great way to make money with MLM jewelry companies is to share the catalogs with friends, coworkers, and family members.
You are really only limited to your creativity. Find a method that works for you and stick with it.
The top producers combine recruiting and personal sales. This allows you to build a team of reps and earn an override off their sales. Plus, you can earn an immediate retail profit from your own personal sales.
If you want to make a large income with any of these MLM Jewelry companies, that’s what you will need to do: build a team and make a lot of personal sales.
Sell Your Jewelry Via Home Parties
Home parties are a proven way to make sales and work smart, especially when selling jewelry. There are few things more powerful than getting together a group of five to ten people in a comfortable home setting, and sharing your products with them.
Home parties let you work smart and earn a nice bonus for one to two hours of work. It’s a lot easier than trying to sell jewelry one-on-one.
Top 10 Questions to Ask Before You Join a MLM Jewelry Company
Here are a few things you should evaluate BEFORE you join a MLM Jewelry Company.
1. How long has the company been in business? Ideally, you want a company that has been around at least five years, preferably much longer. Most new companies fail, so you want to team up with a company that is established and has been in business at least a few years. I’m not knocking start up companies. I just prefer to work with established companies. The last thing you want to do is partner up with a company, work hard, build a big team and then have the company go out of business.
2. What type of market share does the company have? What are the annual sales for the company? How much has it grown during the past five years? Compare these numbers to other MLM Jewelry Companies and see how they compare.
3. How many reps are in your local area? Look through the yellow pages or do an online search. Are there already hundreds of reps in your local area? If so, consider finding a different jewelry company. You definitely don’t want to join a company that is saturated with competition.
4. How does the compensation plan work? Read the entire compensation plan. Find out what percentage of each sale gets paid back to distributors. Find out how big of a team you would need to make $1k, $2k or $5k a month. Read the ins and outs of the compensation plan and ask your potential sponsor any questions you might have.
5. What are the rules in the distributor agreement? Read the distributor agreement with a fine toothed comb! Does it have a non-compete clause? Does it have strict Internet policies? Make sure there is nothing in the distributor agreement that is shady or impractical. For example, if you want to build a website to sell the jewelry, but the company doesn’t allow it, then find another company to parnter up with!
6. What is the wholesale/retail markup? This is a big one. It actually might be the most important question to ask. If you’re going to be selling a lot of jewelry yourself, you want a company that pays at least a 40% wholesale/retail markup, and preferably 50%.
7. Does the MLM Jewelry Company belong to the BBB and DSA? If the company is serious about its reputation, it will belong to the Better Business Bureau and Direct Selling Association. Make sure your company is affiliated with these two organizations.
8. What type of training is available? Find out what type of training the company provides to its independent reps. Find out about distributor websites, conference calls, seminars and meetings, and training materials. You want to make sure you can get the training you need to succeed.
9. How much stuff is for sale on eBay and Amazon? Do a quick search on Amazon and eBay to make sure there isn’t too much of the company’s product line for sale at a steep discount. This is a good sign of a high failure rate and it also hurts your chances of making sales to retail customers, especially if they can buy it online for a much cheaper price than you can sell it to them for.
10. What is the company’s reputation? My final piece of advice for evaluating MLM Jewelry Companies is to look at the reputation of the company you are thinking about joining. Do a search online and see what you can find negative about the company. Every company will have a few negative things written about it, but if you find page after page after page of negative stuff, look for a different MLM Jewelry Company to join.
This isn’t a conclusive list of questions, but it is a good starting point. Here’s a post I wrote about how to find the right MLM Company.
In conclusion, there are many great MLM Jewelry Companies in the direct sales and network marketing industry.
If you enjoy selling jewelry and socializing with other women, you should consider partnering up with a large network marketing or direct sales jewelry company as an independent distributor. It can be a great way to supplement your income or even provide a full-time income. Best of all, you can be your own boss and work from home.
On a side note, if you are currently involved with a MLM Jewelry Company, I would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and experiences with the rest of our online community by leaving a comment below.
Tell us how long you have been with the company, what level of success you have experienced, and what you love about the company. I look forward to reading your story. You can do so in the comments area below. Thank you.