What are the most popular MLM Jewelry Companies? Within the network marketing and direct sales world, there are plenty of companies that specialize in jewelry. I’d bet there are at least 50+ different direct sales companies that offer jewelry as part of their product line.
For the purpose of this article, I’m going to cover the top 20 MLM Jewelry Companies, as I see it. Please note that I am not affiliated with ANY of these companies. They are listed in no particular order.
Avon offers reasonably priced jewelry and the pieces are of lasting quality. The company has been in business over 100 years now. Of all the companies on this list, I’d argue that Avon easily has the best prices on jewelry. Plus, they have a respected brand name that people trust.
Younique’s mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward. ~ Source: Company’s Website
3: Vantel Pearls
Vantel Pearls is such a cool jewelry company. You can get fine pearl jewelry or if you want, order an oyster that has a pearl inside. What you see in the image below is the guiding principles of Vantel Pearls. I think this is really awesome.
4: Park Lane Jewelry
Park Lane has been manufacturing jewelry since the 1950’s.
Always keeping pace with trends, Park Lane has new designs coming live on a regular basis. Plus, they have specials on exquisite pieces on a regular basis.
5: Stella And Dot
Named after the Grandmothers of the founders, Stella and Dot has become a recognized name in fashion jewelry.
From my understanding, the Stella and Dot customer service is first class.
According to the Stella and Dot website:
We wear our heart on our sleeve
Our mission is to create flexible income for women—and we do even more.
6: Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelry
Known for “electric” blends in jewelry, Traci Lynn Jewelry is based in Florida.
The jewelry from Traci Lynn is as unique and bold as the person wearing it. It sends a statement that is lasting.
7: Bead For Life
Bead For Life is on a mission to help end world poverty.
If you are in the same mindset, this just may be the jewelry MLM for you.
This is giving those who are poor a way to become blessed with love and compassion.
8: Origami Owl
Origami Owl was founded in 2010 by 14 year old Isabella “Bella” Weems. She just wanted to earn enough money to buy a car when she was 16.
Revenues the company has since generated means Isabella can purchase any vehicle she wants.
This MLM company is known for magnetic technology.
Jewelry is made with that technology. Nikken has grown fast.
It is popular all around the world.
10: Compelling Creations
The tag-line is
Wear It. Share It!
Compelling Creations is a Christian based MLM that is not afraid to share their faith.
The Compelling Creations jewelry is all Christian messages.
11: Bella Shaye
Bella Shaye is headquartered in San Diego, California.
They have a fine selection of jewelry appropriate for any ages.
The company is also excellent at training you for your home based jewelry business.
12: Premier Designs
A member of the Direct Selling Association, Premier Designs is a favorite of many women. Founded in 1985, they are headquartered in Irving, Texas.
With necklaces, charms, earrings, watches and much more, Premier Designs continues to grow stronger and stronger in MLM jewelry sales.
13: Sabika Jewelry
made by women for women
They want to share some Sabika love with you. Sabika does help women find success in a seemingly man’s world.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- PartyLite: A Review of Their Top 20 Products
- Direct Sales Home Party: How They Work and What You Should Know
- Use Third Party Tools to Build Your MLM Business
- Cookie Lee Home Party: How to Have a Successful In Home Party
- Top Five Reasons to Grow Your MLM Business via the Party Plan
14: Azuli Skye
It seems that Azuli Skye offers some of the best guarantees on their fine line of jewelry.
Never heard of Azuli Skye?
Starting in 2011, the majority of jewelry sold from this MLM company carries a lifetime guarantee.
15: Chloe + Isabel
With jewelry that will give the impression it cost a mint, this MLM company has gained a huge following.
Chloe and Isabel also have lifetime guarantees and the reason they can keep prices affordable is by eliminating the middleman.
16: Lilla Rose
Lilla Rose makes jewelry for your hair.
This unique MLM may be just what you are seeking. The uniqueness is cool and many women love the artistic fashions they can use in their hairstyles.
17: Endless Xpressions
A somewhat new MLM, Endless Xpressions has handbags, jewelry and more.
The company has even added lines of cosmetics to their amazing portfolio.
Prices seem to be quite reasonable. This makes it easy to sell Endless Xpressions items at your next party.
18: Paparazzi Accessories
Have you been to a Paparazzi party?
If you host one, you can get free jewelry.
Paparazzi Accessories are always fabulous, always fashionable, and always $5. With new styles added daily, you can shop anytime and look like a million without breaking the bank!
19: Just Jewelry
Based in Ohio, Just Jewelry is a trend setter.
Offering a wide range of styles to match your mood, Just Jewelry is growing fast.
Based in Ohio, Just Jewelry is mission minded and donates 10% of all sales to local and international missions.
20: Fifth Avenue Collection
This Canadian MLM jewelry company has a great reputation for delivering high quality products.
Many independent representatives have been happy they joined. The Fifth Avenue Collection makes you feel as if you are wearing jewelry that only the rich and famous can afford.
Food for Thought
You can visit any of these company’s websites to learn more about them. Please know that I am not affiliated with any of these companies. In addition, all names are registered trademarks.
These are some of the well established MLM jewelry companies with a good reputation and plenty of market-share. But there are many, many other MLM jewelry companies, too.
So, if you don’t see your company on this list, don’t fret. You can do a search online to find more companies to choose from.
Your key to success is to find a MLM Jewelry Company with a great product line, a fair compensation plan, a great reputation, and great training.
I suggest you start out as a customer first and try out the products. If you like the product line, and they are a good price, even at the suggested retail price, you should consider joining the company as a distributor.
If you do decide to partner up with a company, make sure you find a successful sponsor who can help you out.
Should you partner up with any of the MLM jewelry companies? That really depends. If you already make and sell your own jewelry, I would stick with that, since you would have a higher profit margin per item. If you like to sell vintage jewelry on eBay or Etsy, that is another good option.
That being said, these MLM jewelry companies are a great fit for some people.
My best advice is to be an educated and informed person. Evaluate your options. Do your research. And then make a decision that is best for you.
Tips for Success with MLM Jewelry Companies
The key to making money with these MLM jewelry companies is to love the products and to learn how to sell. When I say sell, I’m not talking about being a fast talking, high pressure type of salesperson either. Instead, I’m talking about being a professional who knows and loves their product line.
Many top consultants sell their jewelry via in-home parties and events. This is a great way to introduce your products to potential customers. More importantly, people get to touch the jewelry and try it on first.
Another great way to make money with MLM jewelry companies is to share the catalogs with friends, coworkers, and family members.
You are really only limited to your creativity. Find a method that works for you and stick with it.
The top producers combine recruiting and personal sales. This allows you to build a team of reps and earn an override off their sales. Plus, you can earn an immediate retail profit from your own personal sales.
If you want to make a large income with any of these MLM Jewelry companies, that’s what you will need to do: build a team and make a lot of personal sales.
Sell Your Jewelry Via Home Parties
Home parties are a proven way to make sales and work smart, especially when selling jewelry. There are few things more powerful than getting together a group of five to ten people in a comfortable home setting, and sharing your products with them.
Home parties let you work smart and earn a nice bonus for one to two hours of work. It’s a lot easier than trying to sell jewelry one-on-one.
Top 10 Questions to Ask Before You Join a MLM Jewelry Company
Here are a few things you should evaluate BEFORE you join a MLM Jewelry Company.
1. How long has the company been in business? Ideally, you want a company that has been around at least five years, preferably much longer. Most new companies fail, so you want to team up with a company that is established and has been in business at least a few years. I’m not knocking start-up companies. I just prefer to work with established companies. The last thing you want to do is partner up with a company, work hard, build a big team and then have the company go out of business.
2. What type of market share does the company have? What are the annual sales for the company? How much has it grown during the past five years? Compare these numbers to other MLM Jewelry Companies and see how they compare.
3. How many reps are in your local area? Look through the yellow pages or do an online search. Are there already hundreds of reps in your local area? If so, consider finding a different jewelry company. You definitely don’t want to join a company that is saturated with competition.
4. How does the compensation plan work? Read the entire compensation plan. Find out what percentage of each sale gets paid back to distributors. Find out how big of a team you would need to make $1k, $2k or $5k a month. Read the ins and outs of the compensation plan and ask your potential sponsor any questions you might have.
5. What are the rules in the distributor agreement? Read the distributor agreement with a fine toothed comb! Does it have a non-compete clause? Does it have strict Internet policies? Make sure there is nothing in the distributor agreement that is shady or impractical. For example, if you want to build a website to sell the jewelry, but the company doesn’t allow it, then find another company to partner up with!
6. What is the wholesale/retail markup? This is a big one. It actually might be the most important question to ask. If you’re going to be selling a lot of jewelry yourself, you want a company that pays at least a 40% wholesale/retail markup, and preferably 50%.
7. Does the MLM Jewelry Company belong to the BBB and DSA? If the company is serious about its reputation, it will belong to the Better Business Bureau and Direct Selling Association. Make sure your company is affiliated with these two organizations.
8. What type of training is available? Find out what type of training the company provides to its independent reps. Find out about distributor websites, conference calls, seminars and meetings, and training materials. You want to make sure you can get the training you need to succeed.
9. How much stuff is for sale on eBay and Amazon? Do a quick search on Amazon and eBay to make sure there isn’t too much of the company’s product line for sale at a steep discount. This is a good sign of a high failure rate and it also hurts your chances of making sales to retail customers, especially if they can buy it online for a much cheaper price than you can sell it to them for.
10. What is the company’s reputation? My final piece of advice for evaluating MLM Jewelry Companies is to look at the reputation of the company you are thinking about joining. Do a search online and see what you can find negative about the company. Every company will have a few negative things written about it, but if you find page after page after page of negative stuff, look for a different MLM Jewelry Company to join.
This isn’t a conclusive list of questions, but it is a good starting point. Here’s a post I wrote about how to find the right MLM Company.
In conclusion, there are many great MLM Jewelry Companies in the direct sales and network marketing industry.
If you enjoy selling jewelry and socializing with other women, you should consider partnering up with a large network marketing or direct sales jewelry company as an independent distributor. It can be a great way to supplement your income or even provide a full-time income. Best of all, you can be your own boss and work from home.
On a side note, if you are currently involved with a MLM Jewelry Company, I would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and experiences with the rest of our online community by leaving a comment below.
Tell us how long you have been with the company, what level of success you have experienced, and what you love about the company. I look forward to reading your story. You can do so in the comments area below.