MLM Classified Ads are a great way to advertise and grow your MLM business, if you do them the right way.
You can place your MLM Classified ads online (not recommended) or in your local newspaper.
Magazines, trade journals and weekly papers work well, too.
Personally, I prefer OFFLINE publications rather than online classifieds.
That being said, there is a right way and a wrong way to write a classified ad!
Chances are, if you are like most network marketers you will just advertise your business opportunity or create a work from home ad.
Let me do you a favor and tell you to keep your credit card or checkbook in your pocket.
The LAST THING you want to do is spend your hard earned money to advertise a business opportunity in the classified ads (or anywhere else)!
I’ve been there and done that and it doesn’t work like it used too.
Yes, it worked really well during the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s, but in today’s world, it isn’t anywhere near as effective as it used to be.
Fortunately for you, there is a much better way to advertise your network marketing business via classified ads.
What is that secret?
I call it the two-step selling process.
I highly recommend you do that after you finish reading this post.
Listed below are my top ten MLM Classified Ads using a two-step selling process.
You can use any one of these MLM Classified Ads, combine two or more, or create your own.
Here they are, in no particular order.
1. FREE REPORT! 7 Tips to Lose Weight and Have More Energy. Visit our website to learn more. NOTE: This is great for anyone with weight loss products.
2. FREE CD: 10 Questions to Ask BEFORE You Start a Home Based Business. Call our toll free number to request your report. NOTE: This is a great way to find people interested in starting a home business.
3. FREE DVD: 5 Amazing Ways to Turn Your Coffee Addiction Into an Extra Income Stream! Visit our website to learn more. NOTE: This is great for anyone in a coffee oriented MLM Company.
4. Free 15 Minute Phone Consultation! Call a Trusted Home Based Business Coach to Help Find the Right Business Opportunity for You! NOTE: This is a great way to find potential business partners.
5. Need More Energy? Free PDF Download with 23 Tips to Have More Energy Throughout the Day. Visit Our Website to Learn More! NOTE: This is great for anyone selling energy drinks or energy related products.
6. FREE REPORT: Learn How an Unemployed Dad Created Multiple Streams of Income Online! Visit Our Website to Learn More! NOTE: This is great for anyone doing online MLM and promoting several different things.
7. FREE BOOK: How I Built a Successful Home based Business! Call Me to Get Your Copy. NOTE: This is a great way to find people looking to start a business.
9. Free eBook: Top 10 Mistakes Most Network Marketers Make In Their Business! Visit Our Website to Download Your Copy! NOTE: This is great for anyone trying to recruit other network marketers.
10. FREE Beauty Tips eBook: Discover How to Look and Feel Beautiful On a Budget. Visit My Website to Learn More. NOTE: This is great for anyone selling beauty products who is looking to find more customers.
Aren’t these ads a lot more appealing to you than a standard business opportunity ad?
I hope so.
Can’t you see how you could arouse your prospect’s attention with an ad like this?
Trust me, this is MUCH better than most ads that you see in newspapers.
People like stuff for free.
People love free INFORMATION that will help them solve a problem or achieve something specific.
The beauty of this step is that you focus on generating a lead, and then you let your free information do the SELLING, SIFTING and SORTING for you.
This is EXACTLY how I build my business.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy
- Best Ways to Advertise Your Business
- Must Read Marketing Books for Entrepreneurs
- Top 10 Mistakes in Network Marketing
- Top MLM Tips of All Time
- Must Read MLM Books
In most cases, your MLM Classified will need to be 20 words or less, unless you are willing to spend more money.
I think it’s best to keep your ad simple and to the point.
DO NOT try to mislead people about what you have to offer.
In addition, you need a catchy headline to get your prospect’s attention.
Words like free, discover and how to work very well.
Make sure you include a call to action, such as “visit my website” or “call the following toll-free number for more information.”
Personally, I think it’s best to have them call a 24/7, pre-recorded voice-mail message rather than visiting a website or calling you directly.
That advice is from personal experience.
What you do is up to you!
Another key to success is frequency.
I’ve been told that it takes the average person 5-10 times (or more) to see a marketing message before they respond to it.
Therefore, don’t just put your ad in the paper one time and then call it quits.
Either keep it in the paper every day, or once a week, every week.
Consistency is important.
The more times a prospect sees your message, the higher the likelihood they will eventually respond.
In summary, these are 10 sample MLM Classified Ads you can use to promote your network marketing business in newspapers, trade journals, and magazines.
When you write an ad you want to be short and to the point.
Use a catchy headline that grabs your prospect’s attention, talk about a couple benefits of what you have to offer and then tell them what you want them to do!
It really is that simple.
Even though the internet is gaining popularity, people still read the newspaper, especially weekly publications.
Plus, you will have a lot LESS competition if you focus on newspaper ads since so many network marketers are obsessed with the internet.
Combine that with a two step selling process and you will be on your way.
What are your thoughts?
What are your favorite classified ads to promote your MLM Business in newspapers?
What type of results have you experienced?
Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
I look forward to hearing from you.