Today, I’d like to take a few moments and share my thoughts on MLM SYSTEMS. I’ll call this the truth about MLM Systems.
If you’ve spent any amount of time in our industry, you’ve probably heard phrases such as:
The system is the solution!
You need to follow our system if you want to succeed.
This is how our system works…
Successful reps understand that the system is important, especially for the new rep with little skills and experience. By having a system, you are at least giving your new people a CHANCE at success.
In most companies, the system is nothing more than making a list of people you know and then contacting them about the business. While that is a good start, that is NOT a system.
What You Need
In our industry, you need THREE types of systems for your business.
2. Training Your Team
3. Launching New Reps
You need a way to get leads. Without a constant flow of new leads, you will not be in business long. A few example lead generation systems include:
- Working your warm market
- Handing out drop cards
- Mailing postcards
- Purchasing solo ads
- Purchasing Craigslist ads
- Setting up at trade shows and live events
- Purchasing leads and contacting them
You must offer your team different ways to get leads other than their warm market. Why? Because most people do not want to approach their warm market AND most people who do contact their warm market will go through them quickly and then not have anyone to talk to.
Training Your Team
Training is vital for the success of your team. You need a training system to help teach your team members new skills, build up their belief, and help them with their personal development. Your training system should include:
- Weekly webinars or calls
- Facebook group
- Live events (monthly or quarterly)
- Team training website or manual
- One-on-one mentoring as needed
Launching Your New Reps
The third system you need to succeed in network marketing is your system to help your new reps get started right. I like to call this your Getting Started Training.
This is where you introduce your new team members to your systems and share with them step-by-step instructions on how to get started.
You could put this training in a manual or on a video.
Here are the THREE most important things I can share with you about MLM Systems.
1. There is no perfect system, but you need these three different systems if you want to build a big team.
2. Your system does not have to be the same system your upline or sponsor uses, although it should be.
3. Any system will work IF you follow it day in and day out, document it, and teach it to your team.
Your role as a leader, or future leader, is to develop and improve your MLM Systems. Spend time each month looking for things you can tweak and improve.
Document everything you do. Put it all in a manual. Share it with your new team members whenever possible, so they can have the best shot at success possible.
There you have it folks. This is the truth about MLM Systems, as I see it. Do you agree or disagree? Reply to this email to let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing from you.
Network Marketing Professional (since 2002)
Author, Blogger, & Entrepreneur
- Level up your health today! Discover my favorite product line not available in stores. Learn more.
- The # 1 Home Business for 2024 & Beyond! Daily Pay. Take the free tour.
- Get Paid to Shop at Your Favorite Stores Online. 100% Free. Learn more.
- Request 200 Free MLM Leads & My Secret Scripts. Claim yours now.
- Earn up to $300 to open a new checking account. Learn more.
- Buy and sell advertising. Promote any business. Learn more.