What is the solution to ALL of your problems in network marketing? It isn’t what you think. Let me begin by telling you what isn’t the solution:
- It’s not getting more help from your upline
- It’s not trying to get your group to do more
- It’s not trying to educate yourself
- It’s not getting more organized
- It’s not attending more events
Yes, all of these things are important, but ultimately the best way to solve all of your problems in network marketing is to go out and recruit another 20 or 30 people personally.
You see, you can only squeeze so much out of your current group. You can train and motivate your current group until the cows come home, but you won’t reach the next pin level in your current company with your current group. By all means, love and help your group. But don’t sit around and wait for them to make you successful.
So many folks in our industry sponsor five or ten people (if that) and then sit back and wonder why all the money isn’t rolling in yet? They think they can do a little bit, or find one or two serious people that make THEM rich. This is pretty pathetic as I see it. What separates the people who make it to the top 3% in network marketing from the other 97% of network marketers is PERSONAL RECRUITING.
You see, you have to sponsor a lot of people to find a few winners you can run with. In the beginning, most of these folks will have to be personally sponsored. You can get even better results if you can help your non-producers build a small team. In those cases, you might find a leader in depth.
Sponsor your first batch of 15 to 20 people within a month or two of joining the business and identify the winners (serious people). Work with them and help them build a team quickly. Give them training, motivation and direction. As you’re doing that, go out and sponsor your second batch of 15 to 20 distributors within the next few months. Of those 30 to 40 people you should have 5-10 VERY SERIOUS people that you can build your legacy with.
It’s not complicated. It’s simple to do. The only real question left is “will you do it?” The bottom line is that if your MLM Business isn’t where you want it to be, you need to focus on your personal recruiting.
To Your Success,
(352) 503-4816 home office
P.S. Let’s build a BIG team together. I know marketing and I can help you get leads. Check out my team’s exclusive postcard marketing system to build a big downline with our natural and organic products company.