What is the MLM Recruiting Solution? What is the secret to sponsoring enough of the right people, so you can become successful in network marketing? This is a million dollar question that very few people will ever talk about.
For the rest of this post, I’m going to share my personal experience with you. And I’m going to keep it real with you, so you know what to expect. As a quick disclaimer, individual results will vary.
From what I’ve found in this great industry, these are the numbers most people can expect if they are building their business consistently.
- About 1 in 5 people you talk to will sit down and see a presentation
- About 1 in 5 of those people who see a presentation will join your team
- About 1 in 5 who join your team will do anything at all (the rest will do absolutely nothing)
- About 1 in 5 who do anything at all will be a really good distributor who builds a solid team and sticks with it for the long haul
So, what does all of this really mean?
It means that if you want FIVE really good distributors you have to do the following things:
You’ll have to talk to 3,125 people to give 625 presentations to sponsor 125 people to find 25 people who do anything at all to find your five superstars.
Remember, five really serious distributors can make you A LOT of money in this industry. And if you find five superstars, there’s a good chance that one of those five will be a mega-star and generate most of YOUR INCOME.
Now, initially this might sound like crazy numbers. It might even be overwhelming. So, let’s take a moment and break it down into bite-sized chunks to show you what you can accomplish if you do a little bit every day.
- If you talked to just 10 people a day every day, you could accomplish this in about 10 MONTHS
- If you talked to just 5 people a day every day, you should accomplish this in about 20 MONTHS
- If you talked to just two people a day every day, you could accomplish this in about 4.25 YEARS
Now, keep in mind that you are doing this part-time while you have a day job. If you were disciplined, you could do this in about one to two hours a day.
To me, this is a REALLY GOOD deal when you step back and think about it. Does your job or traditional business offer you an opportunity this exciting? I doubt it.
At this point, you only have to ask yourself two questions. Will I do it and how will I do it?
The first question is very simple. You just have to make a COMMITMENT to stick with ONE COMPANY until you reach your goal. At least 9 out of 10 people WILL NOT make that commitment, but it is a personal choice. I think it is a small sacrifice to make to accomplish what network marketing offers.
The next question you have to ask yourself is “how will I find the people to talk to?” This is the struggle that many people deal with. The truth is, there are lots of ways to meet people and generate leads. Some people use the three foot rule, other folks advertise in newspapers, some folks do home parties, other people do events, some people use Facebook, and others do blogging like I do.
The strategy you pick isn’t all that important. What’s important is that you PICK one strategy, master it, and commit to it.
In conclusion, this is the MLM Recruiting Solution as I see it. You must know your numbers and work the numbers. Your numbers may vary slightly from mine, but I think it will be pretty close. The bottom line is that this is a numbers game where you have to sift and sort through a lot of people to find the right people.
Please keep in mind that MOST of your income on your team will come from one to five people (max), even if you’ve personally sponsored hundreds of people.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Used This System to Recruit 200+ New Reps in 18-Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.