This post is very important. Today, I want to talk about the best way to show your MLM Business Presentation.
So many distributors mess this up. Not only does it frustrate them, but it also holds them back and even hurts the reputation of our industry.
Here are a few common mistakes in our industry, when it comes to showing business presentations to prospects.
- Some distributors show a 1-2 hour business presentation, going over every fact, figure and statistic about their company.
- Lots of distributors speak in front of huge audiences, such as a hotel setting.
- Some distributors send their prospect to a recorded webinar to share the business.
- Some distributors use conference calls with hundreds of people on it to share the business.
Now, don’t get me wrong here. Showing a business presentation using any of these methods is much better than not showing a business presentation at all.
The best business presentations are 30 minutes or less and are SIMPLE.
A good business presentation has that personal touch to it, and is best done face-to-face.
You see, most prospects are listening to what you say AND watching what you do. And they’re asking themselves “could I do that?”
You need to remember this point.
So when you do public speaking, or have a dynamic and long one to two hour presentation, most of your prospects will say to themselves “I could never do that!”
So even if your business presentation was good, your prospect won’t join your team.
I really hope this post is hitting home with you.
From this day forward, try to:
- Meet with people face-to-face or in a one-on-one or small group setting.
- Keep your presentation to 20-30 minutes max.
- Use a third party tool such as a short video, audio, or slide show to share the presentation.
- Keep your presentation so simple, even a cave man could do it.
- Teach your team members to do the same thing!
Do that and you will get much better results with your business presentation for your MLM Business.
Your prospects will look at you and say, “if that guy can succeed with this thing, so can I.”
And that’s exactly what you want to happen.
What are your thoughts on the best way to show your MLM Business Presentation? Leave a comment below and let me know what you think.