Today, I want to talk about the best people to recruit into your MLM Program. Please keep in mind that this is just my opinion.
Over the last few years, I was taught that it was best to recruit other network marketers into your business because they already had experience in the industry and were trained.
I have since changed my mind.
I now believe that the best people to recruit into your MLM Business are people who are self-motivated, who are looking for something better, AND have no prior network marketing experience.
You see, most network marketers who have been in this industry for any period of time have BAGGAGE.
They have habits and certain ways of doing things, and in most cases, these habits and methods aren’t very effective.
So if you do sponsor a current or former network marketer into your business, it’s highly unlikely that they will want to follow your system or do what you will teach them.
Instead, they will have their own ideas.
They will do things the way they were taught in previous companies. And this creates more problems than it does good.
This means there is a higher likelihood that they will duplicate what you do and succeed with their business.
And that is a good thing.
Now that I’ve clarified that it’s better to recruit people with no network marketing experience, I would like to talk about what type of people to look for.
Please know that I don’t like to stereotype people. Anyone CAN succeed in network marketing.
We have people with different income levels, genders, incomes, religions, marital status, political beliefs and countless other things at the top levels of different MLM Companies.
That being said, all of these people have certain things in common.
1. They have the DESIRE to do something better with their life. DESIRE is the starting point of all success. Everyone will tell you they want more in life, but few people are willing to do what it takes to get there. You are looking for people with a big, burning desire.
2. They want financial freedom. You want someone who is sick and tired of being broke and living pay day to pay day. You want someone who wants to create financial freedom and exit the rat race.
3. They are tired with the status quo of how to earn money. You want someone who is looking for alternative, non traditional ways of earning money, other than a job. Most people are simply looking for another job.
4. They are keeping their options open. This is the most important criteria. You want people who are keeping their options open and are open minded. The quickest way to find out if someone is keeping their options open is to ask them.
5. They are coachable. You want someone who is willing to listen and follow your lead. You want someone that is a team player and will do what you TEACH them.
These are the qualities you are looking for in people.
What they currently do for a profession is irrelevant. What they look like is irrelevant. Where they are from is irrelevant.
In summary, the best people to recruit into your MLM Program are people with no network marketing experience. You want people who have the desire to achieve more in their life. You want people who want financial freedom, who are tired of the status quo of how to earn money AND people who are keeping their options open. And you want people who are coachable.
What do you think? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts.