In this short article, I’d like to discuss how to start your own MLM Mastermind Business. Please know that this is a very lucrative business opportunity for the successful and savvy network marketer. A MLM Mastermind Business can provide a substantial income, along with prestige. With this type of business, you would have your own Mastermind Team and charge members an annual or monthly fee to belong to the Mastermind Team.
The price range could vary from $50 to $1000 or more per month, depending upon what level of services you will provide. Your job is to organize the event, serve as the facilitator, create an agenda and lead the call or webinar. That doesn’t mean you need to do all of the training yourself though. You can hire trainers or speakers to provide training. Instead, think of yourself as a Project Manager.
This is a wonderful way to supplement your network marketing income or to create a standalone income. Many struggling and successful network marketers would gladly pay an ongoing fee to participate in a group like this. You have to realize that most network marketers don’t get trained properly. Therefore this type of group would be very beneficial and worth the cost.
If you are ready to start your own MLM Mastermind Business, you need to follow a few simple steps. They are listed below:
1. Create a name for your group: This is the first step. You want to come up with a name that describes what your group is all about and the benefits of what your group has to offer. Think of your unique selling proposition and use that in your name.
2. Create a website: Your next objective is to create a website for your Mastermind Group. This is where people will find out about what you have to offer, your fees, get answers to their questions, etc. It should have a good sales page and lots of testimonials. You also want it to look professional and easy to navigate.
3. Determine your fees: Your next step is to determine your fees. You will need to think about how you want to charge people (per session, monthly or yearly) and how much you want to charge. Whatever you do, think big. Don’t under-price yourself. You want a high perceived value. I would suggest billing people MONTHLY.
4. Post information about your group and cost for your MLM Mastermind Group on your website: Once you know your fees, you want to update your website and add the payment options. I suggest using a PayPal button to collect payments and keep things simple.
5. Set a frequency for meeting such as monthly or weekly: You need to decide how often your group will meet. I suggest having a weekly and monthly call, and maybe even a very short daily call that you do.
6. Advertise and market your website to find members: Your most important step is to promote your MLM Mastermind Business. Do some paid advertising and get some members. I would consider doing a low cost trial session where members get access for the first month for a very discounted rate. This will help them see what your group is all about. Come up with a solid marketing plan to promote your group and be willing to invest some time and money to get it off the ground.
7. Start hosting sessions: As you acquire paying members, you can start hosting your sessions. Get organized and come up with an agenda. Always be prepared and never wing it. Get feedback from your participants and find ways to constantly improve.
That’s pretty much it in a nutshell. As you can see, it’s very easy to do. When I started my own MLM Mastermind Group, I decided to do it for free rather than charging a membership fee. The purpose of my group is to find potential customer for the leads and affiliate products that I sell. So even though I’m not making money with a membership fees, it’s still creating income for my business.
In summary, starting your own MLM Mastermind Business is a wise business move. It’s a wonderful way to create a standalone business or to create an additional income stream in your MLM Business. With a little bit of planning, a strong work ethic and a marketing prowess, you could get your MLM Mastermind Business launched in no time!
What are your thoughts? Do you think it is worth starting your own Mastermind Group of Team? Leave a comment and let me know.
To Your Success,
(352) 503-4816 home office
P.S. Let’s build a BIG team together. I know marketing and I can help you get leads. Check out my team’s exclusive postcard marketing system to build a big downline with our natural and organic products company.