If I think back to my younger years, I learned a lot from playing games. I remember my Grandma was always one who would be willing to play a card or board game with me and we didn’t have video games in those days, so we had to suffice with “ancient” games as today’s generation would say.
I would have to say that I learned a lot from games such as:
- and even a little from Pinochle or Canasta
Games are an excellent way for families to spend time together and an excellent tool to help the educative process.
That is what Simply Fun is all about… games!
This is a younger MLM that has a unique approach. In today’s post, we will give you a Simply Fun review by sharing the top 12 cool facts about Simply Fun.
See if this may be the home based business you would like or maybe you would like to try some of the products…
The founder of Simply Fun is Gail DeGiulio. Gail is a Mother, Wife and Entrepreneur. It seems one day, Gail was looking for a game to play with her children and became frustrated with either the complexity of the games or the length of time to play them.
So Gail decided to work with a team and develop games with low complexity and short enough to allow quick play and still be fun.
#2: When Founded
Gail founded Simply Fun in 2004.
The Simply Fun headquarters are in Bellevue, Washington.
#4: Scaled From Fun To Education
When Gail started Simply Fun, the idea was table games that kids loved to play and parents loved too. It brought smiles and laughter. But the wheels spun and in 2008, Gail and team launched educational games that became a hit. Even teachers and schools found many of the games helpful in teaching their pupils.
Simply Fun has a huge variety of games. There are games in these categories:
- Reading and Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Life Skills
- and many more
Games are for various age groups and I highly recommend checking out Simply Fun’s virtual catalog here.
The games are reasonably priced with the majority falling in the $20 to $30 range.
#6: Cost To Start A Simply Fun Home Based Business
A traditional business would cost you tons to start. A Simply Fun business will cost you only $129 to start. That gets you a starter kit which includes:
- 10 games
- a play training tool
- training guide
- business supplies
- a catalog
- and 2 tote bags
All that carries a value of $270.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Top 5 MLM Fundamentals to Build a Big MLM Business
- Book Review of The Process: The Fun and Easy Way to Build an Income Stream for Life by Todd Burrier
- MLM Funded Proposal: How to Use One to Grow Your Network Marketing Business
- New MLM Companies You Should Be Aware Of
- MLM Memes: Use Them to Grow Your Network Marketing Business
Simply Fun Compensation
In the next facts, I will be going through the Simply Fun Compensation plan.
All Simply Fun representatives have the title of Playologist. But along with that, there are 4 levels.
Playologist Builder – This is the starting level and to stay active, you carry $500 in personal sales volume every rolling 6 months
and, Playologist Master – To promote to the Master level you need $2500 in 6 month rolling personal sales volume and $2500 in team sales in the current month.
Playologist Mentor – To promote to the Mentor Level you need $2500 in 6 month rolling personal sales volume & $4000 in team sales in the current month. In addition, in the current month you need 5 personally sponsored Playologists on your team and 3 qualified first generation Playologist Masters or Mentors.
Playologist Scholar – To promote to the Scholar level you need $2500 in 6 month rolling personal sales volume and $10,000 in team sales in the current month. In addition, in the current month you need 25 personally sponsored Playologists on your team and 5 qualified first generation Playologist Masters or Mentors.
#8: Personal Sales Profit (Retail)
All Playologists receive 25% commission off all personal sales.
#9: Personal Bonuses
- 0-$599 in personal sales volume – Builder = 0 Master = 5% Mentor = 5% Scholar = 5%
- $600-$999 in personal sales volume – Builder = 3% Master = 7% Mentor = 7% Scholar = 7%
- $1,000-$1,999 in personal sales volume – Builder = 7% Master = 9% Mentor = 9% Scholar = 9%
- $2,000+ in personal sales volume – Builder = 9% all others = 10%
#10: Personal Sponsoring Bonus
As long as you have at least $100 in personal sales volume for the month, you are entitled to the personal sponsoring bonus – Builder = 2% of your personally sponsored playologist’s personal sales volume. Master through Scholar = 4%
#11: Team Bonus
You can earn big bonuses off your downline’s work…
- $2,500-$3,999 in personal team volume – Master through Scholar receives 3%
- $4,000+ in personal team volume – 7%
- 1st Generation Team Volume – 7%
- 2nd Generation Team Volume – Mentor = 3% Scholar = 4%
- 3rd Generation Team Volume – Mentor = 2% Scholar = 3%
#12: Promotion Bonus
Get promoted from Master to Mentor – 1 time bonus of $250
Promoted from Mentor to Scholar – 1 time bonus of $250
As I look at this unique MLM company, I believe they will have great success. The idea of games to help educate is wonderful and looking at the prices, I believe Playologists should have no problem getting customers.
What are your thoughts?
Do you have any questions?
You can post any and all below and if you feel in your heart that helping get kids educated with games may be your calling, Simply Fun may be a great business for you. Their website is in the reference section.
Disclaimer: Neither Online MLM Community nor I are affiliated with Simply Fun. This information is provided as a service for your education.
- Simply Fun Company website
About The Author
Greg Boudonck is a full-time freelance writer and book author. You have probably read many of his articles either ghostwritten or in his name. You can find his books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and more. Be sure and visit Greg’s website which is LancerLife.com.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Use This System to Recruit 10-20 New Reps Most Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.