Today, I want to educate you about the Shaklee Vitalizer Gold Vitamins. In essence, I am going to review the product. Let me begin by giving you a little background about the product.
• The Shaklee Vitalizer Gold Vitamins sell for $100 retail and $84.95 wholesale plus shipping for a 30 day supply
• The product has 80 bio-optimized nutrients in it
• It’s recommended that you take the product once a day, preferably with a meal
• It’s designed for people over the age of 50
• Contains all 8 essential B vitamins
What I’d like to do now is discuss some of the pros and cons of the Shaklee Vitalizer Gold Vitamins.
• All the vitamins you need in one simple packet
• Effective way to improve your wellness and get the vitamins you aren’t getting in food
• High quality product with more than 12 clinical studies
• Comes with a money back guarantee
• For a 30 day supply, it costs approximately 2-4 times more than what you would find at GNC®
While some people might be put off by the price, I do believe it could offer a good value. After all, what is your nutrition and health worth to you? What I’d recommend you do is educate yourself. Compare this product with 2-3 other similar products. Learn everything you can and pick the one that is best for you. If you do your research and talk to your doctor, you should know what supplements you should be taking.
If you have experience with the Shaklee Vitamins, specifically the Vitalizer Gold, I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to tell us what you like or dislike about it. Thanks.
Disclaimer: Shaklee and this product are registered trademarks of the Shaklee Corporation. I am not affiliated with the company in any way, shape or form. This view was conducted from independent research and is simply my opinion. Your opinion may differ.