Shaklee is a well recognized name in the world of multilevel marketing. They have been operating for many years and have a good reputation of treating both their customers and representatives well.
Are you familiar with Shaklee? Have you used any of their products?
In this post, I am going to help you know Shaklee better. I will give you the top 13 cool facts about this MLM company.
Shaklee was founded back in 1956.
Shaklee has its headquarters in Pleasanton, California.
#3: Countries Of Operation
Shaklee operates in the following countries:
- and Taiwan
Over the years, Shaklee has developed an extensive product line…
- Nutritional supplements
- Weight management products
- Beauty and personal care
- and Household products
In 2017, Shaklee generated approximately $844,000,000 in global revenues.
The founder of Shaklee was Dr. Forrest Shaklee. He had created Shaklee’s Vitalized Minerals in his home State of Iowa in 1915. With his 2 son’s help, the company was founded based on the nutritional supplements he had created many years earlier.
#7: Fully Guaranteed
Shaklee Corporation stands behind their products so much that they offer a 100% guarantee. It says:
We believe in the safety and proven performance of all of our products. If you’re not satisfied with any of our products, you can send them back to us for a full refund, even if the container is empty.
Very few companies can, or will offer a guarantee like that.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Top 20 Shaklee Products Of All Time
- Shaklee Vitalizer Gold Vitamins Review
- Top 10 MLM Companies In Puerto Rico
- The Top 10 Famous MLM Brands
- Top 30 MLM Companies in Thailand
#8: Cost To Start A Shaklee Home Based Business
To qualify as a Shaklee representative, you will need to invest in Distributor Welcome Kit which is $49.95 and you get a personal website for 3 months. You also need to purchase a success pack . Success packs start at $298 and go up to approximately $1,000.
#9: Shaklee Leadership
Shaklee is led by some great leaders. In 2004, Roger Barnett purchased Shaklee Corporation. He is Chairman and CEO of the company. Other leaders are:
- Heather Chastain – President of Shaklee United States and Canada
- Mike Batesole – Chief Financial Officer
- Brad Muise – Chief Supply Officer
- Todd Tucker – Senior Vice President and General Counsel
- Dr. Jaime McManus – Chairman of Medical Affairs
- and Dr. James Brooks – Executive Vice President: Research and Development
Shaklee Compensation Plan
As I researched the company’s compensation plan, I discovered there are many ways you can make money. Naturally, you will earn commissions on product sales to customers as you get a wholesalke price and can sell at retail. But other money can be made…
#10: Gold Bonuses
For every Gold Ambassador you sponsor as long as you are a gold ambassador, when they purchase the $599 Gold Pak, you earn $100. If they purchase the $299 Gold Pak, you earn $50.
#11: Power Bonuses
This is available the month you start and for 3 months after, and it is also available for 3 months each time you move up in rank.
Based on points, when you get 15 points, you get $150.
- Gold plus pak = 10 points
- Gold pak = 5 points
- New Distributor Kit plus a 100 PV order = 2 points
- New Distributor Kit plus a 50 PV order = 1 point
#12: Personal Group Bonuses
This is based on the volume of all your downline members. It is your personal volume, your customer volume and your distributor’s volume all added together.
You can get up to 20% if you have 2000 in Personal Group Volume.
#13: Fast Track Bonuses
There are some great bonuses if you go up in rank in a certain amount of time…
- Director within 3 months of starting – You get free registration for 2 Shaklee Global Conferences
- Senior Director within 6 months of starting – You get $1,000
- Coordinator within 9 months – You get $3,000
- Senior Coordinator within 12 months – You get $5,000
- Executive Coordinator – You get $25,000
And when you sponsor a fast tracker, you will get a 50% matching bonus.
Shaklee also has various incentives… many are paid trips and you can also get car bonuses.
Overall, Shaklee has a great plan and great products.
From what I see and hear, Shaklee earns my respect and I would say if you are looking for a great home business to start, Shaklee just may be a great choice.
Feel free to leave your questions and comments below.
Thank you and have a great day.
Disclaimer: Neither Online MLM Community nor I are affiliated with Shaklee. This information is provided as a service for your education.
- Shaklee company website
About The Author
Greg Boudonck is a full-time freelance writer and book author. You have probably read many of his articles either ghostwritten or in his name. You can find his books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and more. Be sure and visit Greg’s website which is LancerLife.com.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Use This System to Recruit 10-20 New Reps Most Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.