Welcome to day # 7 of My MLM Boot Camp!
Today is the final day of your training. This session is called “putting it all together.” We will summarize everything we have covered so far and provide some final insights. I hope you have enjoyed the training. During the past six sessions, we have covered the following topics:
- Day 1: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of MLM
- Day 2: Top 10 Reasons People Fail in MLM
- Day 3: Top 10 Things You Need to Succeed in MLM
- Day 4: Creating Your Game Plan for Success
- Day 5: How to Launch Your MLM Business
- Day 6: Things I Wish I Would Have Known When I First Joined the Industry
When it comes to MLM Success it takes a serious commitment, discipline and lots of hard work. Maybe no one told you that when you first got involved with the industry, but it is the truth.
I can speak from personal experience and tell you there is no such thing as “get rich quick” or “easy success” in any type of legitimate business. If you want to get rich quick, quit the industry and take a vacation to Las Vegas.
If you are truly serious about building your own MLM Empire, you must continue working, even after the initial enthusiasm is gone. The “honeymoon period” will eventually fade, normally within 90 to 120 days. After you lose your initial enthusiasm you will find out how serious you really are about building a successful network marketing business.
One of the best things you can do, from this day forward, is educate yourself. If you haven’t done so already, check out my recommend resources page and reading list. There are lots of great resources on those pages that can help you shorten your learning curve.
If you are new to the industry, you definitely need to learn a whole new set of skills. You need to learn how to recruit, train, lead, and motivate others. And you need to learn marketing and leadership.
These skills take time to learn. How long your learning curve takes is determined by your skill-set, motivation and previous experience. In most cases it will take you a few years to master these skills.
If I had to sum up everything in this MLM Boot Camp in nutshell and give you a FORMULA for SUCCESS in your business, it would be:
1. Find a Company with Great Products You are Passionate About
2. Join a Company BEFORE it Becomes a Household Name
3. Make a MINIMUM Five Year Commitment to That Company
4. Determine Your Why for Doing the Business
5. Find a Mentor in Your Upline Who Is Already Successful Who Can Help You and Follow Their Lead
6. Develop a Written Strategy to Build Your Business (Business & Marketing Plan)
7. Create a Daily Mode of Operations for Your Business and Follow It Daily
8. Personally Sponsor Minimum One New Person a Week for Three to Five Years (100 to 300 people total)
9. Learn from Your Mistakes and Make Adjustments Along the Way
10. Be a Student of Your Business (Read, Listen to Tapes and Attend Seminars)
11. Never Quit
If you follow these 11 steps, there’s no doubt in my mind that you will eventually succeed in your network marketing business. But, please don’t kid yourself. Success is disguised as HARD WORK!
I hope my 7 Day MLM Boot Camp helped you open your mind and learn new things. I hope you will share this boot camp with people on your team and like us on Facebook. Here’s to your success!
If you’d like to have me as your mentor, and join my team, you can learn more about what I do here. If not, good luck with your current business!