Welcome to my 90 Day MLM Challenge page. The purpose of this page is to educate you about what a 90 Day MLM Challenge is, and to invite you to participate in a challenge that I facilitate several times per year.
I’m proud to lead a 90 day MLM Challenge group for network marketers in different companies. The purpose of the challenge is to create momentum and rapid growth in YOUR network marketing business AND to provide you with ongoing training, support and encouragement.
If you participate in the challenge, you will make new friends, learn new skills and make progress in your business.
What is a 90 Day MLM Challenge?
A 90 Day MLM Challenge is a compressed, focused burst of energy in your network marketing business where you commit to working your business 2-8 hours per day, every day, at least six days a week. It’s designed to create momentum in your business and quick growth. Some people refer to it as a 90-day blitz. It is a short period of time where you double or triple your efforts, and work harder than you ever have before in your business.
Why Should I Do a 90 Day MLM Challenge?
Almost every top earner in our industry credits their success to doing a 90-day blitz. Yes, you want to be consistent and steady. That’s important. But, it’s also important to go “all in” for a few months to create the excitement and momentum, before you revert to the steady pace. The # 1 reason to do a 90 Day Challenge is to grow your business and make more money.
What Makes Your Challenge So Unique, Chuck?
First off, I don’t know of anyone else in the industry offering a 90 Day MLM Challenge for people in different network marketing companies. Most people have to do it on their own. The problem with doing that is you won’t have the community to support you and encourage you throughout the entire 90 days.
My challenge consists of network marketing professionals from many different companies. We are a no recruiting zone, so you can safely grow and learn without being cross-recruited. I also do weekly contests, give away prizes, do tons of recognition, host a weekly training call, and have a secret Facebook group for the participants.
Waiting & Pre-Registration List
Type in your name and email in the webform below to get on our waiting list.
- November 1, 2017 to January 29, 2018 (Registration Deadline: October 31, 2017)
- March 1, 2018 to May 29, 2018 (Registration Deadline: February 28, 2018)
Price & Fees
My rate is $100 per person. That’s a little bit more than one dollar per day. This covers the entire 90 days. 1/5 of all the money I receive is given back via prizes and contests.
Rules of the Group
1. Pay the registration fee by 5 p.m. EST on the registration deadline. It MUST be received by that time for you to participate in our challenge. Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org via PayPal.
2. No refunds are available after the challenge starts for any reason, even if you decide to stop doing the challenge. If you decide to cancel before the challenge starts then I will gladly refund you in full.
3. I will do weekly contests throughout the entire 90 days.
4. You agree to post your 90-day goals and action plan in our Facebook group prior to the start of the challenge. I will add you to the group once I receive your payment. Click on the files tab to upload your goals. You must have a Facebook account to participate in my challenge.
5. We will have a group conference call once each week via Phone or SKYPE. This is an accountability call and question and answer forum. The primary method of communication throughout the challenge is our secret Facebook group.
6. I will assign accountability partners on the first day of the challenge. .
7. You agree to post a daily update in our group covering your previous day’s progress.
8. You agree to be supportive and encourage others in the group.
9. You agree to finish the entire 90 days, regardless of your results.
10. You agree to work your business MINIMUM 1-2 hours daily, or more, at least six days a week during the entire 90-day challenge.
11. This is a no recruiting zone. Anyone caught trying to recruit someone from this group into their MLM Company will be banned and removed from this group immediately (with no refund).
12. No complaining, bitching or whining is allowed in the comments or calls.
13. You realize that my job is to facilitate the challenge. I will NOT build your business for you. I simply provide training, encouragement and help keep people on track. Most of your time spent will be by yourself building your own team and talking with your accountability partner daily.
*** I have a cap of 100 PAYING people per challenge so we can keep it personal and fun.
Sign Up Instructions
Step # 1: Make your secure payment via PayPal prior to the start of the challenge. Send your payment to email@example.com. Refunds are available up until the day BEFORE the challenge starts. Once the challenge starts no refunds are available.
Step # 2: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you have paid
Step # 3: Send me a friend request on Facebook, along with a private message, so I can add you to the 90 Day MLM Challenge Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
# 1 Why do you charge money to participate?
I charge an entry fee because most people don’t value things that are free. When you have to invest money, it’s much more difficult to quit. When you invest money, you have a vested interest to succeed. Plus, I spend one to two hours per day facilitating the challenge, answering questions and helping participants. Time is money.
# 2 Is the fee refundable?
The entry fee is not refundable once the challenge begins. You can request a refund prior to the start date, but after the start date, it is non-refundable whether you finish the challenge or not.
# 3 What is expected of me?
You are expected to follow the rules outlined above. You are also expected to finish what you start. This is a no recruiting zone. You agree to participate in our weekly calls and provide daily updates on Facebook in our group throughout the 90 days. You also agree to talk with your accountability partner daily.
# 4 How do I get started?
Once you agree to the terms/rules, send the payment via PayPal and send me an email to let me know you have paid. If you have questions, prior to signing up, feel free to send me an email to email@example.com or give me a call at (352) 503-4816 EST. I look forward to hearing from you.
# 5 Is one-on-one coaching with Chuck, included?
No. I don’t offer free phone consultations during the challenge, but you can email me your question and I will answer it, or you can post the question in our Facebook group and I will gladly answer it. If you want phone coaching during the challenge, my discounted rate is $75 per hour.
# 6 What if I live internationally?
It doesn’t matter what country you live in, you can participate in my challenge. All calls are recorded, so even if you miss the call, you can still listen to it!
“Charles Holmes is a great motivator and very knowledgeable in the MLM world. I learned what things are important to focus on in my business that will make me more money and what things are just time consumers. Chuck was there for me every step of the way and worked with me individually as needed. This challenge exceeded my expectations and I am looking forward to working with Chuck again on my next challenge. Thank you.” Jessica Schmidt, Independent Rep YLEO
“I just finished my second 90 day MLM challenge with Chuck Holmes and having him as a mentor for the challenge is definitely worth a lot more than small investment I made to take part in challenge. Chuck has been in the industry for many years and has learned a lot, he is more than happy to share with you what he’s learned building his business so that you can hopefully avoid some of the mistakes he’s made. Taking part in the challenge has definitely helped me pinpoint some of my weaknesses in my effort to take my business to the next level and has helped me build momentum in my business by having to be active daily. I loved the weekly accountability calls where I had report my weekly activity and was able to hear what other challengers did to grow their business. Having entrepreneurs from multiple MLM companies was a great way for me to learn more about the industry and all the different ways I can grow my business. If you are a new struggling network marketer or even a seasoned network marketer and are ready to take your business to the next level I highly recommend a 90 day MLM challenge with Chuck Holmes he is a great mentor and friend to have.” ~ Vedra Moon, Work with Vedra
“I discovered Charles Holmes’ (Chuck) 90 day challenge on the internet and the moment I discovered it, I decided to join the next challenge which was taking place in a couple months. The reason why I joined his 90 day challenge was because I needed someone to push me and keep me accountable. During this 90 day challenge, he inspired me, pushed me and encouraged me on a daily basis. Every single day he was there to support me. He delivered more than expected. His dedication and commitment to support all the group members in his 90 day challenge and sharing his knowledge and wisdom generously was an extraordinary experience. During the challenge I discovered how beneficial it was for me to participate. It has helped me stay on course and take my business serious. I spoke to 192 people during the challenge which resulted in 39 new customers and 8 sign ups. My belief in network marketing business has strengthened and I am deeply grateful for all his support. I highly recommend you to join him. You will be glad you did. I am looking forward to join his next challenge which I know will take my business to the next level. Thanks Chuck! You have been a great leader with a tremendous amount of support. Your knowledge and support made a huge difference in both my personal development and my business development. Thank you again.” ~ Dildar Rana, Forever Living Products Rep
“I have recently had the honor to complete a 90 Day MLM Challenge with Charles Holmes. It was so nice to have someone supporting me and guiding me while building my network marketing business. I had the ability to watch podcasts and YouTube videos that were posted for those of us doing the challenge that I would not have come across myself, and I also go to read blog posts about building my business and being my own boss. I discovered that I was spending a lot of time on tasks that were not profitable and changed my focus to use my time better. I accomplished several of my original goals and I can’t wait to start the next challenge to complete that list! If you have the chance to be mentored by Charles Holmes, don’t let it pass you by.” Stephanie Fischer, Independent Rep YLEO
“I had the opportunity to participate in a 90 day business growth challenge hosted by Charles Holmes. Although I did not achieve my original goal I learned so much about myself and how I run my business better. It was eye opening, acknowledging that many of my habits were good, but learning so many other skills and habits I now have because of the information Charles shared. Every morning while on my treadmill, I was inspired by You Tube videos, posts and info that Charles himself created and other little nuggets he found and shared with us! I am a stronger, wiser business woman and team leader because of this challenge. I grew on a personal level as well. If you get the chance to be mentored by Charles Holmes jump in with both feet. It will be life changing on so many levels. I’ve got the momentum and I’m not stopping. Can’t wait to do another challenge with Charles. Thank you for this life changing experience.” Debbie Maddock Hill, Independent YELO Rep
“Recently, I participated in a 90 Day MLM Challenge provided by Charles Holmes. With a 35 plus year background in the sales industry I had no idea what MLM was about nor did I realize that the company I was already purchasing products from and loved provided me with a network marketing opportunity. During the 90 Day Challenge, Charles taught me how take my knowledge and background to a whole new level. With determination, patience, persistence, and consistency I was able to increase my team by over 600% growth during this 90 day challenge with 22 personally enrolled distributors. Charles provides excellent information and encouragement that I strongly recommend to anyone who is looking to go into business. Thanks to Charles Holmes I am on my way to finding new opportunities that I never dreamed were possible.” Brenda Miller, Independent YLEO rep
“I took up the challenge that Charles Homes promoted in his networking circle, and I am so glad I did! It was 90 days of focused accountability and activity. Charles was great to work with and always went the extra mile, sharing plenty of quality content. I highly recommend working with Charles and know you will be a richer person because of it.” Kathy Howell, Independent Asea Rep
Chuck’s 90 Day MLM Challenge Results (August 1, 2014 to October 31, 2014)
- Personally sponsor 24 new reps
- Have 3 legs in my group that are at least 5 levels deep
- Have 1 Bronze Leg
- Add 125 new people to my team (all levels)
- Qualify as Silver in month of October; do at least 6000 IP on first three levels in OCT
- Generate 1,000 leads online: 700 Weight Loss Leads with PPC and 300 MLM Leads from my website
- Publish 100 blog posts
- Blog Daily
- Utilize PPC to generate leads
- Prospect 2-3 people per day
- Run COOP for team
- Weekly training call and business opportunity call with team
- Send introductory letter to entire warm market with $10 coupon
- Track my progress daily
- Post daily update on Facebook
- Personally sponsored 11 people personally (13 short of my goal)
- Only have one leg five levels deep (2 short of my goal)
- Published 96 blog posts (4 short of my goal)
- Generated 1151 leads for my business (151 more than my goal)
- Read 15 books
During my 90 Day MLM Challenge, I only worked my business part-time, for about an hour a day. I also did 100% of my work online. I did no face-to-face meetings. I worked my business six days a week and took Sunday off to relax with my wife.
What I Did Right:
- I was very consistent
- I tracked my progress each day
- I set aside two hours a day to work my business
What Went Wrong:
- Many of my goals were too high and unrealistic
The biggest takeaway from doing my 90 Day MLM Challenge was that I should only set goals for things that I can control. For example, I can’t control how many people my team members sponsor. In addition, my goals need to be a little bit more realistic, based upon the TIME I am going to commit to the business each day. Overall, completing the challenge was very satisfying. Even though I didn’t hit all of my goals, I was very happy with my progress, growth and results.
Chuck’s 90 Day MLM Challenge Results (August 1, 2015 to October 31, 2015)
I recently completed my fourth 90 Day MLM Challenge of my career. I led two groups, from various network marketing companies through their own 90-day challenge from August 1, 2015 to October 31, 2015. I served as the moderator for those two groups and also did my own challenge at the same time.
Here are my major accomplishments during the challenge:
- Personally Sponsored 16 people
- Grew team by 61 people
- Increased bonus check by 30%
- Published 98 blog posts
- Added 802 comments to my blog
- Generated 1,310 leads
- Created 120 podcasts
- Read 16 books
- Sent 193 handwritten notes
- Posted 10-20 updates in each group on Facebook every single day
I spent about 2-3 hours per day on my business during this time.
Things I Did Right
I was consistent, day in and day out, seven days a week for the entire 90 days. I worked every day, never got side tracked and stayed the course. I kept my goals in front of me at all times and did what I said I was going to do.
Things I Did Wrong
As the moderator, my major focus was on helping participants in the 90-day challenge be successful. I spent a large majority of my time helping others. I could have accomplished a lot more had I focused the same amount of time on my own business.
Finally, I made the mistake of setting goals covering things I had no control over, to include helping other people in my team rank advance and expected team growth. I now realize that I should only set goals on what I can personally control based upon my own personal production.
Key Lessons & Takeaways
- You can accomplish a lot in 90 days
- 90 days is a long time
- Small, consistent daily activity compounds over a period of time
- 80-90% of the people who started the challenge did not finish it
- The people who stuck with it had significant growth in their business
- Your goals must be realistic based upon the amount of time you will spend working your business
- It’s important to understand the difference between being busy and being productive
- You should only set goals for things that you can control, such as exposures, plans shown, appointments set, etc.
- Don’t agree to participate in a challenge if you won’t follow through
- For most people a 7 or 30 day challenge would be much more effective than a 90 day challenge
Overall, I am happy with my own results. Doing your own challenge would be very beneficial for your business. Even if you can’t commit do 90 days, do a 30-day challenge. Also, remember that this business is a marathon, not a sprint. I would much rather have someone be consistent every day for several years, than start out fast with a 90-day challenge and then burn out and disappear.