Welcome to my reading list for network marketers page. On this page I will share a list of must read books for network marketers. I have this list broken down by category. Please keep in mind that most of these are not network marketing books, per se, but they are still very helpful. I have another post on this blog with my top 33 network marketing books of all time. I suggest you check out that post.
Before I share my recommended reading with you, I want you to know a few things.
# 1 Leaders are Readers
It’s a proven fact, leaders are readers and readers are leaders. Heck, you’ve probably heard that before. Study any successful entrepreneur or person in any industry and you will quickly discover that they have a large personal library at home. You need to do the same thing. If you can’t afford to buy books, get them at your local library. If you hate to read, learn to love it. Read every day for at least 20 minutes. Within a year, you will fall in love with reading and you will never stop doing it.
# 2 You MUST Invest in Your Business Education
All serious entrepreneurs invest in their business education. They read books, attend seminars, have mentors and join mastermind groups. You need to do the same thing. Be willing to spend at least $50 per month on business education, right from day one. I suggest you use that money for books, since they are the most affordable things to buy. I can’t think of any traditional business where the business owners don’t get (or need) a business education. Even franchises require their franchisees to attend their training camp when they first get started, along with refresher and remedial training. Investing in yourself is the only investment you can’t lose money on.
# 3 Books are the Cheapest and Fastest Way to Learn Something
As I mentioned earlier, books are the cheapest education you can buy. A new book normally costs $10 to $20. If you shop around and buy the book used, you can get it for a fraction of that price. And if you buy the kindle version it’s even cheaper. That’s a small investment for your own future. Plus, it’s tax deductible.
# 4 You Should Read About a Variety of Topics
One of the best things you can do is educate yourself about a variety of different topics, not just network marketing. I’m not endorsing drama, romance or fiction, but I do believe you should have a well rounded library with books on a variety of topics such as business, marketing, network marketing, relationships, leadership, wellness, mindset, and more.
My Suggested Reading List for Network Markters
I have my recommended reading broken down by category. Every book on this page I have read at least once, and probably several times. These are the best of the best as I see it.
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Multiple Streams of Income by Robert Allen
- The Richest Man In Babylon by George S. Clason
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- The Wealthy Barber by David Chilton
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley
- The Cash Flow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
Relationships & People Skills
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Five Love Languages by Dr. Gary Chapman
- Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
- Personality Plus by Florence Littauer
Sales & Marketing
- Guerrilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson
- Endless Referrals by Bob Burg
- Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port
- The Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- No B.S. Direct Marketing by Dan Kennedy
- How I Made My First Million On the Internet and How You Can Too! by Ewen Chia
Success, Happiness & Mindset
- The Magic of Thinking Big by Dr. David Schwarz
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Acres of Diamonds by Russell Conwell
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- 7 Strategies for Wealth and Happiness by Jim Rohn
- All You Can Do Is All You Can Do, But All You Can Do Is Enough by A.L. Williams
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Beach Money by Jordan Adler
- Guerrilla Multi-Level Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson
- Your Best Year in Network Marketing by Mark Yarnell
- The 45 Second Presentation by Don Failla
- Your First Year in Network Marketing by Mark Yarnell
- The Greatest Networker in the World by John Milton Fogg
- Go Pro by Eric Worre
- Six Figures in Six Months by Clay Stevens
- How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success in Selling by Frank Bettger
- The One Minute Sales Person by Spencer Johnson
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No Is How You Get There by Richard Fenton
- No B.S. Sales Success by Dan Kennedy
- Be a Sales Superstar by Brian Tracy
- Developing the Leaders Around You by John Maxwell
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
You might notice that some of these books aren’t network marketing specific. While that might be true, those titles are great for helping teach you success principles that will help you in business and in life. If you’ve already read some of these books, good job! Now get busy and order the rest of this reading list for network marketers. You will be glad that you did.
I will add more to this list whenever I find a good book!