In today’s post, I’m going to take a few minutes and educate you about the Regenalife Krill Oil.
As a quick disclaimer, please know that this product has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and it is not designed to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Also, keep in mind I am a satisfied affiliate and customer with Regenalife.
What Are Krill?
- A small shrimplike planktonic crustacean of the open seas
- It is eaten by a number of larger animals, notably the baleen whales
- Found in all the world’s oceans
- Small crustaceans of the order of Euphausiacea
- Near the bottom of the food chain
- They feed on phytoplankton and zooplankton
- They provide food for predators near the surface at night and deeper waters during the day
- Nearly 150,000 to 200,000 tons harvested annually
What Are Anti-Oxidants?
- Compounds in food that stop or delay damage to the cells
- Examples of anti-oxidants include Beta-carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Some of the best fruits and vegetables that are high in antioxidants include wild blueberries, wild strawberries, plums, oranges, grapes and cherries
- Antioxidants may be good for your heart and may help lower the risk of some infections
What is Astaxanthin?
- Astaxanthin is a powerful, naturally occurring carotenoid pigment that’s found in certain marine plants and animals
- Often called “the king of the carotenoids”
- One of the most powerful anti-oxidants found in nature
- Helps reduce free radicals in the body
- Helps promote eye health and skin health
Source: Nutrex website
Regenalife Krill Oil Overview
- Harvested from the worlds’ cleanest waters
- Independently tested to ensure it is free of toxins
- Rich in the anti-oxidant astaxanthin
- Derived from the most sustainable source on the market
- 30 servings per container
- 1 capsule equals 1 serving
- Cost is $24.99
- Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee
The information you see below is copied right off the corporate website. These are the benefits of krill oil and astaxanthin.
- Krill Oil is 500 Times Stronger than Vitamin E & 5X Better than Fish Oil
- Krill Oil Protects for the brain, eyes and central nervous system
- Natural mood support
- Krill is Important for memory, concentration and learning
- Krill is a natural anti-inflammatory that benefits joints
- Krill Oil is a natural anti-oxidant protection against sunburn
- Krill Oil has Anti-aging properties & Immune system support
- Krill Oil Promotes heart health
- Helps lower ‘bad’ cholesterol
- Krill Oil May protect against Stomach Ulcers, Chronic Gastritis, and Stomach Cancer because it fights bacteria in the gut that cause these problems through its potent carotenoid content
- Beneficial for dry skin.
Source: Regenalife website
There you have it folks. These are my thoughts on the Regenalife Krill Oil. At a minimum, I hope you will take some time to educate yourself about the benefits of Krill Oil and anti-oxidants. If what you learn makes sense to you, I encourage you to visit my Regenalife website and order this product.
Thanks for reading my article. If you’ve tried this product before, and would like to share your thoughts, please leave a comment below to do so. I look forward to hearing from you.