In today’s post, I am going to provide an overview of the Regenalife compensation plan. As a quick disclaimer, I am a very happy independent affiliate with the company. Also, keep in mind that Regenalife reserves the right to change or modify their compensation plan at any time. This information is accurate as of March 2018.
First and foremost, we get paid to help the company make sales. We only earn money when products are purchased. We do not get paid for recruiting people. You can recruit as many affiliates and customers as you want, but if no one purchases the products, you earn nothing, and rightfully so.
Every product has a BV attached to it, which stands for business volume. For example, something might cost $65 and be worth 50 BV. Our commissions are based upon the BV, not the selling price.
Enrollment vs. Placement
In Regenalife, there are two components of the compensation plan: the enrollment tree and placement tree. When you sign someone up you are their enroller and sponsor by default.
You also have the option to move that person anywhere you want in your team (after you have personally sponsored 5 active people). If you move someone you enrolled under someone else, you stay the person’s enroller, but the person you put that person under is now their sponsor.
The unilevel commissions are based off the PLACEMENT tree. All other bonuses are based on the enrollment tree.
For a large percentage of the people who join the company, these two things will be the same, because they don’t sponsor more than five people, and therefore don’t move people.
All products have a wholesale and retail price. Whenever a customer places an order, you get the difference between wholesale and retail as your retail profit. For example, if something retails for $39.99 and the wholesale cost is $29.99, you would earn a $10 retail commission, PLUS you would get paid on the BV as well.
Regenalife has a 7-level unilevel compensation plan. There is no breakage. As long as you have 50 BV or more yourself, you are eligible to be paid on all 7 levels. That means if you only recruit one person, who happens to be as superstar, you would get paid on 7 levels of commissions without sponsoring anyone else.
This is VERY, very generous. I don’t know of any other company that offer this. Most companies make you hit certain ranks to get paid on all parts of the unilevel plan.
- Level 1: Pays 20%
- Level 2: Pays 10%
- Level 3: Pays 10%
- Level 4: Pays 5%
- Level 5: Pays 5%
- Level 6: Pays 4%
- Level 7: Pays 3%
Here is a breakdown of each rank.
Builder: Have 3 personally enrolled affiliates at 50 BV or higher.
Manager: Have 5 personally enrolled affiliates at 50 BV or higher.
Bronze: Have 5 personally enrolled affiliates at 50 BV or higher AND have another 10 affiliates at 50 BV or higher within your first 7 levels.
Silver: Have 5 personally enrolled affiliates at 50 BV or higher AND have another 25 affiliates at 50 BV or higher within your first 7 levels.
Gold: Have 5 personally enrolled affiliates at 50 BV or higher AND have another 50 affiliates at 50 BV or higher within your first 7 levels.
Platinum: Have 5 personally enrolled affiliates at 50 BV or higher AND have another 125 affiliates at 50 BV or higher within your first 7 levels.
Emerald: Have 5 personally enrolled affiliates at 50 BV or higher AND have another 250 affiliates at 50 BV or higher within your first 7 levels. You must also have THREE personally enrolled affiliates at the rank of BRONZE or higher within your first 7 levels.
Diamond: Have 5 personally enrolled affiliates at 50 BV or higher AND have another 500 affiliates at 50 BV or higher within your first 7 levels. You must also have TWO personally enrolled affiliates at the rank of PLATINUM or higher within your first 7 levels.
Double Diamond: Have 5 personally enrolled affiliates at 50 BV or higher AND have another 750 affiliates at 50 BV or higher within your first 7 levels. You must also have TWO personally enrolled affiliates at the rank of EMERALD or higher within your first 7 levels.
Triple Diamond: Have 5 personally enrolled affiliates at 50 BV or higher AND have another 1,500 affiliates at 50 BV or higher within your first 7 levels. Must have 3 of the 5 Legs within the 7 levels with one (1) DIAMOND or higher in each of those 3 legs. Those 3 Diamonds DO NOT have to be personally enrolled.
Black Diamond: Have 5 personally enrolled affiliates at 50 BV or higher AND have another 2,500 affiliates at 50 BV or higher within your first 7 levels. Must have 3 of the 5 Legs within the 7 levels with one (1) DIAMOND or higher in each of those 3 legs. Those 3 Diamonds DO NOT have to be personally enrolled.
Keep in mind for all of these ranks you also need to be active at 50 BV yourself.
Rank Advancement Bonuses
Regenalife has very generous rank advancement bonuses. Here’s the breakdown:
- Builder: $75
- Manager: $100
- Bronze: $150
- Silver: $250
- Gold: $500
- Platinum: $1,000
- Emerald: $2,000
- Diamond: $3,000
- Double Diamond: $4,000
- Triple Diamond: $6,000
- Black Diamond: $8,000
These are ONE TIME bonuses.
Check Matching Bonus
For leaders building a big team, this part of the Regenalife Compensation Plan is very appealing. This is based on your enrollment tree. For example, if you enrolled 10 people, who enrolled 100 people, who enrolled 1,000 people, you could earn up to 1,110 different check matching bonuses. Here’s how you get paid.
- Level 1: 15%
- Level 2: 10%
- Level 3: 5%
*** It is based on unilevel earnings only
- Active at 50 BV or higher
- 2 personal retail customers at 25 BV or higher
- 1500+ BV in your first three levels
- Manager Rank (5 personally sponsored ACTIVE reps)
Instead of offering a car bonus, Regenalilfe offers a “lifestyle bonus” for its leaders.
- Diamond: $500 per month
- Double Diamond: $750 per month
- Triple Diamond: $1,000 per month
- Black Diamond: $2,000 per month
This bonus is for leaders at Emerald and higher. It is designed to reward leaders for building depth in their organization. It will pay you starting on level 8 to infinity, until the Regenalife Compensation Plan finds someone at your same rank in your downline. At that point it stops for that one leg.
- Emerald: 1% on level 8 to infinity or until next Emerald in depth
- Diamond: 2% on level 8 to infinity or until next Diamond in depth
- Double Diamond: 3% on level 8 to infinity or until next Diamond in depth
- Triple Diamond: 4% on level 8 to infinity or until next Diamond in depth
- Black Diamond: 5% on level 8 to infinity or until next Diamond in depth
Coded Infinity Bonus
To me, this is quite perhaps the most exciting part of the Regenalife Compensation Plan. As long as you are active at 50 BV and have one retail customer at 25 BV or higher, you are eligible. It’s very difficult to explain, but I will do my best.
- To be qualified for the coded infinity bonus you must have purchased an equivalent product/package, be active at 50 PV and have 1 retail customer who orders at least 1 product.
- Each product has an assigned value ranging from $1 (most individual products) to $200 (for the $549 Diamond pack)
- You can potentially get paid on infinite levels in your team with this part of the compensation plan
- These Bonuses are in addition to the 7-level uni-level part of the pay plan
- As your team grows, this could easily make up more than half your check
- It is just one part of the compensation plan
- If you do not have 50 PV and 1 customer your coded infinity rolls up to the next qualified person
- By purchasing the $549 pack once you automatically qualify to earn coded infinity bonuses on the entire product line, however you must be active at 50 PV and have 1 retail customer prior to the end of the month.
- Another Example so it’s clear is: Let’s assume you purchased the $99 package, are active at 50PV and have 1 retail customer. Now you are qualified to earn the coded infinity bonus for any product purchased in your team from $1 to $99.00.
- Let’s further assume in this example that you sponsored another Affiliate on your 1st level who purchases the $149 Package. Since you haven’t purchased the $149 package, the coded bonus of the package would bypass you and pay the next upline qualified affiliate if you don’t purchase the equivalent or higher product/package before the month closes. You do still earn the 20% PV of the product/package which is the 57% part of the compensation plan.
- The first two people who place an order anywhere on your team for the month is where your coded infinity bonus starts as long as you have purchased a product order/product package of equivalent value. Their sponsor will be eligible for 50% of the bonus and you will be eligible for the other 50% of their bonus as long as each person is qualified as previously mentioned. If your sponsor isn’t qualified, the 50% will look upline and pay the next qualified affiliate. The first two people under them who order will be coded to you 50/50. The first two they sponsor, etc. until infinity will be coded to you 50/50. Please refer to the coded infinity diagram in the back office.
- Your 3, 4, 5, 6, etc. person who places an order on your team will be 100% coded to you and there first 2 affiliates and so on.
- This has nothing to do when people are sponsored and everything to do when people order each month
If you want to ensure you don’t miss any coded infinity bonuses in your infinite team we recommend 3 steps that you must take ASAP.
- Purchase the $549 Package (one-time) this will qualify you to earn coded bonuses from the entire product line.
- Every Month make sure you are active at 50PV
- Every Month make sure you have at least 1 retail customer who is purchasing a minimum of 25PV
The corporate office frequently does monthly contests to reward reps for building a business. Sometimes they do double rank bonuses. Sometimes they do recruiting contests. It varies month to month and can be changed or stopped at any time.
My Favorite Parts of the Regenalife Compensation Plan
- It’s great or the part-timer or full-timer
- No matter what rank you achieve, you never have to order more than 50 BV to be qualified for commissions
- Everyone can get paid on ALL 7 levels, as long as they have at least 50 BV in personal volume
- No breakage; even if you recruit one superstar you don’t get blocked out
- Coded Infinity bonus pays to infinity; all you need to do is be active at 50 BV and have 1 customer at 25 BV
- You never need to have more than 5 personally enrolled active reps at any level in the compensation plan
- You can’t buy your way to a certain rank, since rank qualifications are based on the number of active affiliates in your team, not the number of volume
- We get paid BV on tools, clothing and marketing materials, in addition to products
How and When We Get Paid
Regenalife typically pays out by the 7th of the month. You have the option to be paid via PayPal, check, direct deposit or cryptocurrency.
There you have it folks. This is my review of the Regenalife Compensation Plan. It’s by no means perfect, but it is really awesome. What are your thoughts? Do you think it sounds good? Why or why not? Leave a comment below to let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing from you.