Today, I want to provide a Regenalife business review and tell you WHY I believe it is the # 1 organic MLM Company.
Have you heard of RegenaLife?
Many people are not familiar with this multilevel marketing company but it is my opinion that the name will become quite well known.
Because they are the #1 organic MLM company.
I have decided to do a complete RegenaLife business review to help familiarize everyone with this company.
Before I move forward though, I must tell you that I am a RegenaLife independent distributor and yes, I am somewhat biased.
But the information I am sharing with you is strictly facts and figures to help you decide if a RegenaLife home based business would be in your best interest.
I will explain about the company history, products and compensation plan.
I will then leave you a link where you can purchase products or sign up as an independent affiliate to start your own RegenaLife business.
In 2008, two men by the names of Justin Chernalis and Ernesto Cadiz saw a great need for humans with their diets.
Too many man-made chemicals were causing health problems.
The fertilizers, weed killers, antibiotics, etc. were entering the food supplies and ending up in our bodies causing drastic effects years later.
The growth of food had to have changes to help the health of the human population, and organic farming was the only way.
Ernesto and Justin started a new company that would sell only organic items for the good of mankind.
The company’s name was RegenerationUSA.
The men made a vow that all the products would contain no processed sugar, salt, corn syrup, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, genetically modified foods, synthetic sweeteners or additives.
- 2008 – The lead product was the anti-aging whole food bar that had Goji berries and Acai.
- 2009 – The Jiaogulan Tea is introduced. It is considered the herb of immortality.
- 2010 – Studies at Harvard Medical School showed Resveratrol extends lifespans. Mixing it with Acai and Maqui berries, RegenerationUSA released the RAM650 longevity formula.
- 2011 – Taking the minerals from pesticide free soils, RegenerationUSA released the Humic and Fulvic mineral supplements.
- 2012 – This was the year when the company started releasing a huge range of products including my favored Whole Body Snacks.
- 2013 – This is the year that Living Raw Chocolate was introduced and greatly accepted.
- 2014 – The year of 2014 found the release of one of the top-selling products, the Daily Dose Supergreens. Also released was the Prostate Health for Men.
- 2015 – Several new products were introduced which included Vitality Factor.
- 2016 – 2016 saw great changes when Justin sold his piece to Ernesto but Justin stays on as a consultant. The men are great friends, but Justin felt the need to give more time to his family. This is when Regeneration USA changed the name to RegenaLife. Also, the Regena Skinny Body Shake was released.
As you can plainly see, RegenaLife is always developing new products that are completely organic.
RegenaLife’s headquarters are in Park Ridge, New Jersey.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Join Regenalife Today: Top 26 Reasons
- Top 10 Organic Product MLM Companies
- Top 29 Tips To Help You Sleep
- Top 37 Ways To Make Money Online Fast
- Top 35 Tips To Help With Anxiety
I somewhat told you about products in the history, but let’s take a closer look at the organic products offered:
- Anti-Aging Bars – These were the first products and you can now get them in the original Goji or in Cocoa.
- Anti-Aging Fulvic Spray – A spray that gives your skin needed nutrients.
- Blu-Lina Spirulina – This water algae plant has high protein and iron. It is fully organic.
- Humic and Fulvic Minerals – These come in both liquid and capsules.
- Jiaogulan Tea – You can get this wonderful tea in loose leaf or in capsules.
- Krill Oil – For your Omega 3 needs.
- Living Raw Chocolate
- Longevity Formula – With Resveratrol, Acai and Maqui. I mentioned this great product earlier.
- Maitake Beta Glucan – For your immunity.
- Daily Dose Organic Super Greens – This is a top seller. It is a drink that provides you with a wide range of nutrients.
- Prostrate Health For Men
- Regena Flex Joint Support
- Regena Slim Organic Skinny Body Shake
- Whole Body Snacks – I love them!
- Organic Turmeric and Curcumin – From the ginger family, Turmeric is known for many health benefits.
- Vitality Factor – This is a great hormone support supplement.
- Zeolite – A great body detox.
And as I stated earlier, RegenaLife is always researching new organic products to add to its extensive line.
When you study the RegenaLife compensation plan, you realize it is one of the best there is in multilevel marketing history.
They have a uni-level compensation plan that pays out a “whopping” 57%.
You can build as many legs as you want, 7 levels deep.
Taking some easy measurements from the RegenaLife website, I am going to provide examples on what you can earn.
Let’s say that you have 1 leg 7 levels deep and they each purchase 100 PV (point value) of products; you would earn:
For a total of $57.
But that is not all.
You get 45% in free match checking bonuses, rank advance bonuses, infinity bonuses, fast start bonuses along with various contests allowing you to fill your bank account.
You can learn more by downloading the compensation plan here: http://www.gregboudonck.regenalife.net/RegenerationUSACompensationPlan.pdf
As a person who has always been skeptical of MLM opportunities, I can honestly tell you this is the best of the best.
Here are just some of the pros in starting a RegenaLife home-based business:
- There is no fee to enroll and you simply purchase 25 PV of product and have a customer to be eligible for team commissions
- Dedicated training and support from corporate
- No renewal fees
- Live back office with up-to-date commissions
- A newsletter sent to your team personalized in your name
- Many products are certified organic and all are natural
- Free personal website
- Enrollment gift card program
- Loyalty rewards
I have researched a plethora of multilevel marketing companies and I have never found any that offer as many benefits for the independent distributors as does RegenaLife.
The possibilities of making a great income are fantastic and within our team, when you join you will have a bunch of postcards sent with your affiliate ID to potential leads.
You do not have to high pressure friends and family, just share the opportunity and when they see how well you are doing, along with trying that wonderful Jiogulan Tea you shared with them, the odds of signing them up are high.
After all, there is no cost to sign up and the products are amazing.
Take my word for it, the RegenaLife opportunity is a wise one for you.
I am not trying to “steal” you from your current MLM company, but if you are frustrated with their training, compensation plan or anything else, maybe you would find RegenaLife more to your liking.
If you do not have a MLM business yet, why not???
I highly recommend you give RegenaLife a go.
The enrollment is free and you can simply purchase 25 PV in product to get set to earn commissions on others you share the opportunity and products with.
If nothing else, try one or more of the RegenaLife products and you will discover this company is poised for greatness.
You can learn more, purchase products or enroll to start your own RegenaLife business at the link below:
So let’s hear your thoughts…
Have you used any RegenaLife products?
What are your favorites?
While I am biased, I am open to any comments, so tell us your thoughts below.
About the Author
Greg Boudonck is a freelance writer and the author of over 50 books. He writes on many different topics, but business subjects are one of his primary areas of writing expertise. See Greg’s biography here.
To Your Success,
(352) 503-4816 home office
P.S. Let’s build a BIG team together. I know marketing and I can help you get leads. Check out my team’s exclusive postcard marketing system to build a big downline with our natural and organic products company.