In today’s post, I want to educate you about the Regenalife Spirulina, also called the Regenalife Blu-Lina.
As a quick medical disclaimer up front, I am not a doctor. Any medical information on this page is cited from credible sources.
Also, this product is a supplement and has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. In addition, it is not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult with your doctor before trying any supplement. Finally, I am a happy Regenalife customer and affiliate.
In the paragraphs below, I will educate you on what is spirulina, the benefits of spirulina, and then I will talk more about the Regenalife Blu-Lina.
What is Spirulina?
I’m by no means a doctor or food expert. I went online to learn more about spirulina and this is what I found.
- Represents a biomass of cyanobacteria (blue-green algae)
- One of the oldest life forms on earth
- The world’s first superfood
- Loaded with vitamins and minerals
- One of the most nutrient-rich foods on earth
- It has more protein than beef, chickens and soybeans
- Can be consumed by humans and animals
Why Should You Take Spirulina?
Spriulina is a super food. I did some research online to learn more about the benefits of spirulina. Some of the benefits are listed below. They are listed in no particular order. The sources are also listed.
- High in many nutrients
- Powerful anti-oxidant and inflammatory properties
- It can lover LDL and triglyceride levels
- It protects LDL Cholesterol from being oxidized
- It may help reduce blood pressure
- It may be effective against anemia
- It may improve muscle strength and endurance
- It may help with blood sugar control
- Powerful energy boost
- May support brain health
- Heavy metal detoxifiction, especially arsenic
- Decreasing the risk of a stroke
- Fighting living disease
- Assisting with weight loss
Regenalife Blu-Lina Overview
- Certified USDA Organic
- Retails for $39.99
- One serving size is four tablets
- 30 servings per bottle (120 total tablets)
- Contains all 8 essential amino acids
- It is rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes and anti-oxidants
- It contains high levels of phycocyanin, carotenoids which protects cells (5 times more than carrots, 40 time more than spinach), and high volumes of essential fatty acids (which may reduce cholesterol and prevent heart disease)
- Spirulina contains 65% protein and amino acids including the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA) which has gotten a lot of attention for its anti-inflammatory properties
- Blu-Lina Organic Spirulina by RegenaLife combines the powerful antioxidant properties of Zanthin Natural Astaxanthin to form a powerful superfood!
- Made in USA at USDA Certified facility
Source: Regenalife website
Do yourself a favor and do two things right now. First off, take 20 minutes and do more research about spirulina. The more you learn about it, the more you will want to try it. Once you’ve sold yourself on the benefits of spirulina, go to my website and order a bottle. New customers get 50% off their first purchase, so you can purchase this product from my Regenalife website for just $20.
Thanks for reading my review about the Regenalife Spirulina, the Regenalife Blu-Lina. If you’ve tried this product before, I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment below to share your thoughts.