What should you know about the ProvisionRx Discount Card?
In the paragraphs below I want to share some helpful tips about the card, the company and the compensation plan, so you can make an educated decision as to whether or not this is a good service or company for you to partner up with.
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the company. ProvisionRx is a registered trademark. All views in this post were collected from my independent research. References are cited at the bottom of the article.
About the Card
- The ProvisionRx Discount Card is a pharmacy discount card, not health insurance
- You can use the card at more than 60,000 different locations to include Walmart, CVS and Target
- When you use the card, you can get a 10-85% discount on your prescriptions
- As a customer, the card is free to use
- You can get the card from the company website or from a distributor in your local area
Here are some quick facts about the company.
- The company headquarters is located in Westville, Florida
- According to the company website there are 40 customers for every distributor in the company (I think that’s a good thing)
- The company works out agreements with different health network and pharmacies to get discounts on prescriptions
- The company also offers other services such as Teladoc (discounted health care), Legal Care Direct (discounted legal), Financial Helpline and Road Side Assistance
Here are a few quick facts about the ProvisionRx Compensation Plan.
- Distributors are known as Home Business Owners
- When you join you have three options: customer, free Home Business Owner Sign Up or paid ($39.95) Home Business Owner
- Distributors get their own back office and personal website
- No recruiting requirements to get paid
- 3 x 7 Forced Matrix Compensation Plan
- Refer three people to benefits package and you are a District Home Business Owner; which gives you a 10% matching bonus
- Refer six people personally and you are a National Home Business Owner which gives you a 25% matching bonus
- Refer 10 people to be a Presidential Home Business Owner and get a 50% matching bonus (when I say refer people I am talking about referring other distributors, not customers)
- You must be an active Home Business Owner to get paid
- You can be an active Home Business Owner by having 100 personal customers or by paying the $39.95 per month
- Every time someone uses the card you earn $1
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
- The Top 30 MLM Weight Loss Companies
- The Top 25 MLM Companies In China
- How to Deal with Loneliness When Working from Home: 22 Tips for Success
- What Holds You (and other people) Back in Your MLM Business?
- Royal Body Care: History, Review and Cool Facts
Here are the pros and cons of working with this company as a distributor as I see it:
- Free to join
- No monthly auto-ship requirement (if you have 100 customers)
- A service that will benefit many people
- Good reputation online
- Only make $1 per person that you refer, so you have to refer A LOT of people to make good money
- I am not a fan of forced matrix compensation plans
- This product isn’t very desirable for anyone with good health insurance
- Company has strict internet marketing policies, which makes it hard to promote online
My opinion of the company is pretty good.
I like the idea that you can give someone a free discount pharmacy card and get paid every time they use it, forever.
I also like the idea that you can get 100 personal customers and not have to pay any monthly fees.
The $39.95 per month price to be a distributor is reasonable for someone who is actively building a business.
It’s definitely a lot cheaper than being on auto-ship in most companies.
Your key to success with ProvisionRx is to find a good sponsor who can teach you the ropes of sales, marketing and lead generation.
If you are outgoing, have good people skills, and like to sell, this might be the perfect business opportunity for you.
Here is what one of my website visitors said about it.
“I never joined a MLM company before. I had been looking for a way to help people and make money at the same time.
Then I found ProvisonRx Discount Prescription Cards.
I first tried the card myself and saved $70 off my current price paid and that got me intrigued.
I contacted the person who gave me the card (now my sponsor) and I launched my Independent Business with ProvisionRx.
Also, I have been with the company now for 4 months and have worked it part-time and am now seeing the fruits of my efforts.
I hand out a card to everyone I see and when the card is used I make $1.00 from the usage.
I have had so many people thank me when they have used the card and see me around town.
Whether they save $10 or $30 they are happy.
The card is accepted at over 60,000 pharmacies and also has discounts on Lab Tests, Imaging and Hearing Aids.
I am building a nice downline and within a year I suspect I will have in excess of 100 people on my team and growing.
It is a nice part-time business for me, although some people are full time and killing it.
Bottom line here is this.
I am helping people, making some money for myself and am achieving my initial goal.
Now I just need to keep the program expanding so I may continue to help people.
If you are interested you can leave a comment to this post and I will get in touch with you.”
Dennis, ProvisionRx Distributor
***** If you have a testimonial about the product or company, please leave a comment to share your thoughts.
In summary, the ProvisionRx Discount Card is not medical insurance.
Instead, it is a discount prescription plan that you can use at more than 60,000 pharmacies.
Since many of people don’t have health insurance, this business opportunity and product could definitely offer a valuable service to a lot of people.
Just like any other viable business it takes time, money and effort to succeed.
I personally think it would be a great “side” business for a lot of people.
On a side note, if you have experience with ProvisionRx, I would love to hear your story.
Please tell me what you like about the product and company.
Just leave a comment to share your thoughts.
I look forward to hearing from you.