Did you know that people don’t join a MLM Business, they join you? That’s right. In 99 out of 100 cases, the reason your prospect joins your team, becomes a customer (or doesn’t) is because of YOU, not because of your products or business opportunity.
While it’s important to have a decent business opportunity and product line, it’s much more important to be a person that offers something of value. You need to be the SOLUTION to people’s problems. People have to see you as a way to help them get what they want.
You can have the best business opportunity in the world, but if people don’t know you, like you, trust you, or think you can help them reach your goals, they won’t partner up with you. It’s really that simple.
You see, there are people who struggle and people who succeed in EVERY business opportunity. So it’s safe to say that the business opportunity works for some folks. The most important question to ask is “what are the successful people doing that the unsuccessful people aren’t doing?”
Simply put, successful distributors do certain things in a certain way. At a minimum:
- They have systems in place to help their newest team members
- They can relate to people from many different walks of life
- They are likable, trusted and respected
- They have confidence and good posture
- They have vision and believe in the company and industry
- They can offer solutions to people’s problems
- They are educated and knowledgeable about the company, product line, and industry
- They are good teachers
- They make the other person believe in themselves
- They have a magnetic personality
Simply put, successful distributors have many good qualities that others are ATTRACTED too. Let that sink in for a moment.
There are certain people that could succeed with ANY direct sales or MLM Company and there are many others who would FAIL at any program they tried.
In essence, I believe you will either attract or repel others, based upon who you are, how you speak, how you act, what you say to others and most importantly, what VALUE you offer your prospects.
If you want to attract more people into your business, increase your value. You can:
- Read more books about the industry
- Learn marketing and lead generation
- Devleop systems and strategies for your team
- Create a winning atmosphere that others want to associate with
- Make people feel loved, respected and appreciated
- Work on your self-esteem and confidence
- Look, act and talk like a professional
- Invest in your business education
It really is that simple. If you want to succeed in MLM, you need to develop the right skill-set and right mind-set that others are naturally attracted too. Do that and you will succeed with ANY company you promote. Don’t do that and you will continue to fail.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you believe people join MLM Opportunities or do they join other people? Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
To Your Success,
(352) 503-4816 home office
P.S. Let’s build a BIG team together. I know marketing and I can help you get leads. Check out my team’s exclusive postcard marketing system to build a big downline with our natural and organic products company.