Today, I want to share some outsourcing tips for network marketers. Outsourcing is when you hire other people to do tasks, jobs or work that you don’t want to do or don’t know how to do yourself. As I see it, outsourcing is a huge key to success in ANY business, even in MLM.
One of the biggest mistakes that new home business owners make is trying to do everything themselves. This includes network marketers. Truth be told, you only have so much time in a day to work on your business and it’s absolutely foolish to spend your $100 per hour time working on $10 per hour tasks. Let that sink in for a moment.
Let’s take a moment and talk about what the most productive tasks are:
- Showing the plan
- Following up
- Training Your Team
- Finding new customers
These are the money producing activities that you should focus most of your time on (at least 80 to 90 percent of your time).
All other tasks are not created equal and should be avoided, done by someone else, or done during non-productive time. Some example tasks include:
- Cleaning your office
- Watching training videos
- Sorting files
- Studying your company’s products
- Doing ANYTHING that doesn’t generate revenue
So, what should you outsource and how should you do it? And what if you are on a tight budget? I want to take some time and answer those two questions below.
First of all, you should outsource certain things such as:
1. Social media
2. Editing videos
3. Following up with leads
4. Training non-serious team members
6. Any other task that takes up time but doesn’t produce revenue
Let me give you some examples of what you can do to outsource more tasks in your network marketing business:
1. You could hire someone to do your social media posting on Facebook and Twitter.
2. You could hire someone to help you create videos to train your team so you don’t have to train people one on one.
3. You could hire a housekeeper or maid service once a week to clean your house
4. You could hire someone to help you or do your follow up campaign for you
5. You could hire a virtual assistant to help you with non-money producing activities
6. You could hire someone to write blog posts for you
7. You could hire someone to create an advertising campaign to generate more leads
8. You could hire a bookkeeper to help you with your business finances
And much, much more. This is just a short list of things to get you thinking about what you could potentially outsource!
Now, you might be thinking, Chuck, I’m on a limited budget and can’t afford to hire people to help me. My response is “I used to think that too!”
I’m just an everyday hard working person like yourself. I’m not rich yet, either. But I do know that there are MANY websites online where you can hire people to do projects for you for as little as $5. Just go to Fiverr.com and see what you can have done for $5. It will blow your mind.
On an average month I spend $100 to $200 to outsource projects to free up my time. This gives me more time to focus on the money producing activities in my network marketing business and other businesses.
I encourage you to do the same thing. Make a list of all the tasks that must be done each week and then put a check mark by all the tasks that aren’t money producing or critical or could be done by someone else. I think you would be amazed at how much work you could delegate to someone else for a very reasonable fee.
Why not try it? Once you do, you will never revert back to your old ways.
What are your thoughts about outsourcing more in your network marketing business? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.
To Your Success,
(352) 503-4816 home office
P.S. Let’s build a BIG team together. I know marketing and I can help you get leads. Check out my team’s exclusive postcard marketing system to build a big downline with our natural and organic products company.