Here is my month in review for October 2014 for my OnlineMLMCommunity.com blog and my MLM Business. I’ve found several other bloggers online who publish their results each month, so I figured I would post my monthly stats to show you the progress and growth of my business.
I should start out by telling you that I’m an analytical guy by nature. I believe that all business owners should keep a close eye on the numbers because the numbers never lie. I’ve been “tracking the numbers” in my network marketing business since I became an entrepreneur more than 12 years ago. I do the same thing with my blog each month. I’ve just never shared those results with anyone else before.
What I want to do starting this month is share my “month in review” with you so you can see what I do to build my business each day, what type of goals I set, what type of results I get and what my daily mode of operation is.
I’m not posting any of this to brag. I simply want to be transparent and show you that you can accomplish ANYTHING you want if you are willing to set a goal, create a plan, and be disciplined to work your business every single day.
I should also note that I only work my blog and MLM Business about two hours a day, combined. I spend about 60 to 90 minutes a day on my blog and about 30 to 60 minutes a day doing my MLM Business. I have other businesses and I have NO DESIRE to do my blog or MLM Business full-time. Please take note of that.
In other words, you don’t need to be “full-time” in your business to succeed in your network marketing business (or blog). You just need to be committed and consistent and do SOMETHING every single day to propel your business forward. Small, consistent efforts really pay off over time. Let’s get started.
My Business Goals for October 2014
Here were my business goals for October 2014. I have them broken down into two categories: one for my blog and one for my MLM Business.
- Publish 22 new blog posts on this website
- Add 300 comments to website
- Finish recording and publish 6 new training CDs
- Mail out newsletter on last day of each month
- Personally sponsor 6 people
- Send out mailed newsletter
- Train all new team members
My Daily Action Plan for October 2014:
This is basically what I do each day to build my business.
- Publish one new blog post (Monday thru Friday)
- Revise one old blog post
- Post 3-5 updates per day in my Facebook Mastermind Group
- Send training email to list every Wednesday and weekly update every Sunday
- Follow up with new leads
- Send out newsletter in mail on last day of the month
- Mail out two hand written notes per day
- Read for 15 minutes daily
- Exercise daily (5 days a week)
Stats and Results for My MLM Blog and MLM Business October 2014
- Total Visitors: 21,714
- Unique Visitors: 17,714
- Total Page Views: 32,698
- Visits Per Day: 700.5
- Unique Visitors Per Day: 571.4
- Page Views Per Day: 1054.8
- New Email Leads: 453 (four different email lists: Boot Camp, Weight Loss, MLM Company and Free CD)
- Added 31 people to my direct mail list
- Published 22 blog posts
- Added 311 blog comments
- Personally sponsored 4 new distributors
I also recorded 10 CDs for my new blogging course, sent out my email Weekly Update every Sunday, sent my training email every Wednesday and mailed out my monthly newsletter.
I hit all of my business goals for the month except one. I wanted to personally sponsor 6 people, but I only personally sponsored 4 people.
What I Did for Advertising in OCT 2014
Within MSN Ad Center I had three campaigns and got 329 clicks for $12.28, at an average cost of four cents per click.
I purchased a solo ad for $49 to generate some leads. I also purchase another solo ad for $35 and a bottom sponsored ad for $15. Those last two ads have not gone out yet. They will get sent out in November.
Personal Development in October 2014
Here are the books I read in October 2014:
- Networking: The Natural Extension of You by John and Giselle Sexsmith
- Rock Your Network Marketing Business by Sara Robbins
- No B.S. Direct Marketing by Dan Kennedy
- The Basics: How to Build a Large, Successful Multi-Level Marketing Business by Don Failla
- Don’t Worry, Make Money by Richard Carlson
- All You Can Do is All You Can Do and All You Can Do is Enough by A.L. Williams
I also did some masterminding and coaching with some of my mentors.
What’s Ahead for November 2014
November is going to be a great month. I plan on launching my blogging course and will also launch my first radio show with my good friend, Catherine. We will be doing a weekly podcast together to share some insider tips and secrets for network marketers. I’m also going to add a bunch of YouTube videos.
In summary, October was a great month for my blog and network marketing business. I’m excited about finishing the year strong and reaching my yearly goals. I learned a lot of good lessons this month that should help me propel my business forward in the months to come.
What are your thoughts? What do you think about my results for the month? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.