Today, we’re going to review the Nutrilite Double X vitamins.
Nutrilite is a subsidiary of the Amway Corporation. It traces its roots back to 1934 and was founded by Carl Rehnborg. Nutrilite owns their own farms where they grow their own vegetables and supplements to manufacture the Nutrilite Double X multi-vitamins. They use the finest ingredients to manufacture this product.
What should you know about Nutrilite Double X multi-vitamins?
Here are a few basic things you should know.
- Multi-vitamins were first created in 1934 by Carl Rehnborg (founder of Nutrilite)
- The Double X vitamins are designed around a simple nutritional principle: To provide an essential nutritional foundation for people who understand the many benefits provided by vitamins, minerals, and plant concentrates (phytonutrients)
- Double X is power-packed with vitamins, minerals, and plant concentrates, supporting your active and healthy lifestyle
- Double X has phytonutrients with antioxidant protection, targeting key groups of cell-damaging free radicals
- Ingredients include alfalfa, parsely and other plant materials
- Double X is the flagship product of Nutrilite
- Promotes heart, cardiovascular, healthy bones, teeth, eye and skin care health
- Come from certified organic farms
- One month supply retail cost is $82.45, plus tax and shipping (as of 2013)
- NSF Certified for Sport
- Endorsed by NFL MVP Kurt Warner
Source: Amway Website
If you look on the nutritional label, you will see that the vitamins provide at least 50-100% or more of the recommended daily dosage for vitamin A, C, D, E and thiamin, Riboflavin, vitamin B6 and so much more.
Each container features gold, silver and bronze tablets. It contains a powerful blend of 12 vitamins and 10 minerals manufactured from certified organic farms. I just checked the current price on Amway’s website and a one month supply retails for $$82.45, plus tax and shipping. The distributor’s cost is approximately 20% to 30% cheaper. This product traces its roots back to 1948.
During my 2.5 years in Amway, this was one of my favorite products. I took these vitamins like clock-work, every day. They gave me great energy and made me feel healthy. One thing I didn’t like about the Nutrilite Double X multi-vitamins was the cost. Even though I liked the vitamins, I thought the price was a bit steep; especially if you compared it to similar products in the market place. You could purchase similar multi-vitamins in the grocery store, or at GNC, for less than $15. So for someone on a budget, this is not the best option.
Another thing I didn’t like was that you had to take three tablets, twice a day. That equals 6 tablets per day. To most people that’s not that big of a deal, but I don’t enjoy taking pills all that much myself. I took them anyway, because they gave me energy and helped me generate sales volume for my business. Despite the couple things I didn’t like about this product, I still thought this was a fantastic product.
On a side note, I would love to hear from you. Please share your experiences taking the Nutrilite Double X multi-vitamins. Just leave a comment to this post to share your thoughts. Please know that I am not affiliated with the company in any way. Amway and Nutrilite are both registered trademarks. Thanks.