In today’s post I want to provide an independent review of the Nu Skin My Victory AC Shake.
It’s important to know upfront that I am in no way affiliated with the company.
Also, I am not a doctor and I have not tried the product myself.
However, I have read and collected information and testimonials online and put everything in one place so you can make an educated decision as to whether or not this product is right for you.
Let’s get started.
Facts about the Nu Skin My Victory AC Shake
Here are a few quick facts about the product:
- 30 servings sell for $105.50 plus shipping and tax (if applicable)
- It helps control appetite and reduce cravings
- You add two scoops to eight ounces of water
- Recommended use is twice a day
- One serving contains 140 calories, 19 carbs, 15 grams of protein and 6 grams of sugar
- They contain protein, carbs and fiber
- It’s recommended that you use this product with the AC Complex
- The shake helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Contains more than 1400 mg of botanicals (more than any other shake)
- It comes in chocolate and vanilla flavors
You can learn more about this product itself by visiting the official company website (see references below)
Pros and Cons of Nu Skin My Victory AC Shake
No product is perfect.
Every product has good and bad things about it.
Listed below I will share the pros and cons of using the shake, as I see it (from my research).
Please keep in mind that these are just my opinion.
Once again, I am not a doctor or distributor.
- Tastes great
- Loaded with nutrients
- Easy to make
- Very expensive compared to similar products
- Contains a lot of sugar for someone who is diabetic or watching their blood sugar
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Nu Skin Product Review: The Top 20 List
- Craig Bryson: Nu Skin Founding Distributor and Success Story
- John and Giselle Sexsmith: GPN and Nu Skin Leaders
- Nathan Ricks Nu Skin Team Elite One Team Global Founder
- Kenton Worthington Nu Skin Millionaire One Team Global System
Testimonials for the Product
If you’re looking for some testimonials, please visit the company’s website.
You can also check out the comments below to check out what others are saying.
After reading the review, if you decide to purchase the Nu Skin My Victory AC Shake, I highly suggest you do the following things first.
- Before you start any new weight loss program you should consult with your doctor to make sure the product is a good fit with your body and specific situation
- Conduct a a price comparison and quality comparison with this product and at least three other similar products, so you can find out if this product offers a real value with other similar products
- If you are going to use the product, shop around so you can get a discount (or become a distributor)
- If you get started, follow the program and suggested use for at least a few months to give it a chance to work; don’t just try it for a week or two and then stop using it
Nu Skin is one of the largest and most successful multi-level marketing companies in the world.
They specialize in skin care, personal care, wellness and other products.
The company launched in 1984 and has produced many of millionaires and six figure earners.
I personally consider them to be one of the top 10 best MLM Companies around.
In conclusion, the Nu Skin My Victory AC Shakes are a great product from Nu Skin.
They are designed to help people control their appetite and lose weight.
At approximately $3 per serving they are by no means the cheapest thing out there in the marketplace.
However, from the stories I’ve read online, most people who actually use the product are very satisfied with how it tastes, and the quality of the ingredients.
What are your thoughts?
Have you ever tried the Nu Skin My Victory AC Shakes?
If so, I would love to hear from you.
Please leave a comment below to tell us what you like about them, how long you have been using them, and what type of results you have experienced.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I am in no way affiliated with Nu Skin. The name is a registered trademark. All sources are cited in the reference section. Individual results will vary. Consult with a doctor before starting any weight loss program.