Here is my month in review for November 2014 for my OnlineMLMCommunity.com blog and my MLM Business. This is my second month of doing this. I post this to stay accountable and show others the power of incremental growth.
My Business Goals for November 2014
Here were my business goals for November 2014. I have them broken down into two categories: one for my blog and one for my MLM Business.
- Publish 22 new blog posts on this website
- Add 300 comments to website
- Finish recording and publish 6 new training CDs
- Mail out newsletter on last day of each month
- Personally sponsor 6 people
- Send out mailed newsletter
- Train all new team members
My Daily Mode of Operation for November 2014:
This is basically what I did each day to build my business in November (Monday through Friday).
- Publish one new blog post daily (Monday through Friday)
- Revise one old blog post
- Post 3-5 updates per day in my Facebook Mastermind Group
- Send training email to list every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Follow up with new leads
- Send out training newsletter in mail on last day of the month
- Mail out two hand written notes per day
- Read for 20 to 30 minutes daily
- Exercise daily (5 days a week)
*** This takes me about 90 minutes to do per day!
Stats and Results for My MLM Blog and MLM Business November 2014
- Total Visitors: 17,657 (previous month: 21,714)
- Unique Visitors: 14,464 (previous month: 17,714)
- Total Page Views: 26,061 (previous month: 32,698)
- Visits Per Day: 588.6 (previous month: 700.5)
- Unique Visitors Per Day: 482.1 (previous month: 571.4)
- Page Views Per Day: 868.7 (previous month: 1054.8)
- New MLM Boot Camp Leads: 234
- New MLM Company Specific Leads: 49
- New Weight Loss Leads: 12
- New Requested free CD Leads: 17
- Total New Leads: 312 (previous month: 453)
- Published 26 blog posts
- Added 215 blog comments
- Published 12 podcasts
- Personally sponsored 4 new distributors who placed an order (sponsored more than that, but not everyone ordered)
I hit all of my business goals for the month except two. I wanted to personally sponsor 6 people, but I only personally sponsored 4 people (who placed an order). In addition, I finished five of the six audio CDs, but didn’t have them published yet.
What I Did for Advertising in NOV 2014
Within MSN Ad Center I had one campaign and got 165 clicks for $6.01, at an average cost of four cents per click.
Personal Development in November 2014
Here are the books I read in November 2014:
- Your Best Year in Network Marketing by Mark Yarnell
- The Wave 4 by Richard Poe
- 7 Strategies of Wealth and Happiness by Jim Rohn
- How to Build a Multi-Level Machine by Randy Gage
- Relationship Marketing by Steve Thompson
I also did some mastermind calls with some of my mentors. I was supposed to attend the MLM Mastermind Event in Orlando, but had something come up and couldn’t make it.
What’s Ahead for December 2014
December is going to be a great month. I plan on launching my blogging course for network marketers. I’ll keep growing my MLM Business and wrapping up the year with a big BANG!
In summary, November 2014 was a great month for my blog and network marketing business. I’m excited about finishing the year strong and reaching my yearly goals. I learned a lot of good lessons this month that should help me propel my business forward in the months to come.
What are your thoughts? What do you think about my results for the month? Leave a comment below to share your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.
Chuck HolmesWebmaster, OnlineMLMCommunity.com
Phone: (352) 503-4816
Here's what you should do right now:
# 1 Sign Up for My FREE 7-Day MLM Bootcamp
# 2 Check Out These Awesome Tools and Resources
# 3 Join My Free Facebook MLM Mastermind Team