Nathan Ricks Nu Skin Team Elite One Team Global Founder

Nathan Ricks is a legend in the network marketing industry.

He is one of the most successful distributors of all time, having built a down line of more than 500,000 distributors and earning more than $40 million in commissions (at the time of this writing).

Within 24 months of joining Nu Skin Enterprises, he built a team of more than 100,000 distributors.

Think about that for a minute.

Most successful distributors never get to that level, let alone in 24 months.

He has been a Team Elite member since 1989.

His down line has more than one half million distributors and does business in more than 43 countries.

In fact, his down line accounts for approximately one half of Nu Skin’s total sales.

He is also the founder of One Team Global.

The purpose of One Team Global is to train and motivate Nu Skin distributors on how to build a successful business.

They offer seminars, training, coaching and educational products.

In addition, Nathan Ricks helped launch Nu Skin Japan.

In its first year, Nu Skin Japan did more than $135 million in sales.

Obviously, he is effective at building international markets.

I learned about him on Eric Worre’s Network Marketing Pro website.

I watched an interview with him and Eric Worre.

What I really liked about Nathan Ricks was his easy going and laid back demeanor.

But don’t let that you fool you.

This guy is extremely focused and motivated.

He is the type of sponsor you would dream of having.

Nathan has been married for 30 years.

He and his wife have four adult daughters.

He also holds a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Phoenix.

1. Sample Website or Blog Business Plan
  2. July 2016 Month in Review for My MLM Business and MLM Blog
  3. Blogging Success Story: Realistic Traffic, Website Visitors, Growth and Time-frame for Success with a Blog
  4. June 2016 Month in Review for My MLM Business and MLM Blog
  5. May 2016 Month in Review for My MLM Business and MLM Blog

nathan ricks

Nu Skin is one of the top 20 largest network marketing companies in the world.

It’s been around 25+ years and specializes in the health and wellness industry, with a focus on skin care products.

The company has produced more than 600 millionaires.

If you have ever worked with Nu Skin Team Elite and One Team Global Founder Nathan Ricks personally, I would love to hear your success story.

How did he help you achieve success?

What did he teach you?

To share your thoughts, just leave a comment to this post.

Thanks.

Disclaimer: Nu Skin, Team Elite and One Team Global are registered trademarks.  I am in no way affiliated with the company.

128 thoughts on “Nathan Ricks Nu Skin Team Elite One Team Global Founder

I have no experience with them myself but I did meet Nathan Ricks when I was on a short VK trip with a friend. She knew who he was and I did not. We had a short talk and I was blown away by the way he carried himself. He just had a power with him and you can tell he was a leader. Amazing man.

Nathan Ricks is another legend in our industry. He definitely knows what he is doing. He’s built a MEGA HUGE team and has earned millions in his company.

2. Gloria

Nathan Ricks taught me a lot about goal setting, having a vision for your business and the importance of being consistent. I’ve listened to his training for more than five years now and he never ceases to amaze me.

3. Danny

One thing that I learned from Nathan Ricks is that you have to treat your business like a real business if you want to make real money. Part-time effort equals part-time income and full-time effort equals full-time income.

4. Julie

I’ve been with Nu Skin for almost a decade now and I’ve met Nathan a couple of times. He is such a tremendous leader. And he goes out of his way to help people, even if they aren’t on his team.

5. Matt

This guy is such a class act. He has tremendous knowledge about the business, how to build it, and the steps you need to follow to achieve success. I really enjoy listening to his YT videos and learning everything I can from him.

6. Katie

Thank you Nathan for opening up my eyes and showing me what Nu Skin has to offer. I am forever grateful.

7. Sarah

I’d love to meet Nathan Ricks. I am new to Nu Skin. I’m on his team, but many, many levels deep. I hope one day to accomplish success with my business and get the opportunity to meet from him. He seems like a great leader and guy.

8. Alex

Nathan shows such a great business presentation. I hope one day I can have the confidence and success that he does. I am new to the company and the industry, but I believe in it.

9. Andrea

Nathan Ricks, you are the man! Thanks so much for putting Nu Skin on the map and building such a dynasty. You have really inspired me!

10. Erin

This is a great write up about Nathan Ricks. I was in his downline while I was in Nu Skin. He was a tremendous leader and coach. I learned a lot from the guy.

11. Jud

To me, Nathan Ricks is Nu Skin. He is the epitome of what you should be like if you want to be successful with the company. We can all learn a lot by studying him.

12. Fred

I met Nathan about 10 years ago and was really impressed with his drive, work ethic and leadership skills. I didn’t stay in Nu Skin very long, but he did leave a favorable impression with me.

13. Dana

Awesome! That’s how I describe Nathan. I first learned about him on Eric Worre’s site. I listened to the full one hour long video and was blown away with the success and wisdom this guy has.

14. Jill

I’ve read online that some people think he is a scam artist. I’m not sure how they arrived at that decision. I’ve worked on his team for more than five years now and I believe his heart is in the right place.

It is shown that people who achieve the success that Nathan Ricks has will be called scam artists. It comes from jealousy. No matter what in life, if we succeed, there is always at least one person who will attempt to bring it crashing down by telling lies. It behooves me why some people are this way, but they are out there. When someone tells me that something or someone is a scam, I will listen, but I will not take it completely serious until I know for sure. Looking at Nathan’s background, I could never go along with his being a scam artist.

15. Eric

All I can say is DANG! This guy has achieved more success with Nu Skin than just about anyone else. With a team of more than 1/2 a million people, that’s a huge accomplishment.

16. Steven

Nathan did a business presentation at my friend’s house. I remember attending. I never joined the company, but this guy was great. He was friendly, squared away, and very knowledgeable about what it takes to build a business.

17. Denise

I read online where some people call Nathan Ricks as scam artist. I’m not sure how they arrived at that. He has always treated me and my other team members very fairly.

18. Celeste

If it wasn’t for Nathan Ricks I never would have joined Nu Skin. He is such a tremendous guy. He made me believe in myself and the Nu Skin opportunity.

19. Daryl

I’m not a big fan of Nu Skin myself, but I think ANY distributor could learn something from Nathan Ricks. This guy has guts, courage, wisdom and a huge desire for success.

20. Jenine

I think Nu Skin is a scam. I think the systems within Nu Skin are just as bad. The only people who make money are the Blue Diamonds.

I’m sorry you feel that way, Jenine. Nu Skin is by no means a scam. It is one of Forbes 100 most trusted companies. If it was a scam it would have been shut down a long time ago.

21. Sara

We had the chance to be on his team almost 12 years ago and passed. I’ve always wondered what would have happened if I would have joined Nu Skin.

22. Shirley

Nathan is great. He is my mentor and business hero. Anyone who can build a team with that many people on it should be held in “legend” status.

23. Frank

Nathan Ricks is a really cool guy. If you were to meet him in day to day life, he would come across as the average joe. He is very easy to related to and connect with. I think that’s one of the reasons he became so successful.

24. Lane

All I can say is damn! I’ve never heard of any distributor from any company with that many people on their team. That is really impressive. Do you think his team continues to grow each year, even in this bad economy?

Lane,

I don’t know the actual number of people on his team or how much it grows each year. But with a team that big it really becomes a self-perpetuating machine and normally grows year after year.

25. Nicole

I would love to meet Nathan Ricks at convention next year. I’ve been in the business about eight months now and this guy has really inspired me to take my business seriously.

If you continue to do great things I’m VERY sure you will meet him. Leaders always want to rub elbows with people in their organization (or company) who are putting in the effort.

26. Lorrie

I met Nathan at a Nu Skin convention more than 10 years ago. At the time I was new to the business and very excited about it. I have since moved on to bigger and better things, but I still like to read about the guy from time to time. He really has achieved a lot with the company.

27. Amy

This man has more wisdom than most people. He is very smart when it comes to leadership, team building, recruiting and staying motivated. I think every network marketer could learn something from studying this guy.

28. David

I’ve watched a few Nathan Ricks videos and really enjoyed them. This guy is full of wisdom. Nearly half of all the leaders in Nu Skin are in his downline. That is a testament to his leadership.

29. Miller

I met him at convention and was in complete awe of his teachings. There is no doubt in my mind why this guy is so successful. He has vision, a strong work ethic and amazing leadership skills.

30. Dana

What a cool guy. I hope if I ever make it big in life and become as wealthy as this guy is that I can stay so humble and laid back. He is one cool cat.

31. Tony

I really wish my wife would get on board with me so I could build my Nu Skin business. I really believe in what I am doing and know that if I follow the leadership of this guy and my upline I can achieve success.

For now Tony you will just have to go it alone and show your wife that you are serious. The best way to win her over is to start making money. Money talks!

32. Tony

I think that One Team Global is a rip off. It does nothing but take money from distributors and provides very little value in return.

I’m sorry you feel that way about One Team Global, Tony. Were you a distributor with them at one time? What makes you feel that way about the company?

33. Gina

I think a guy like this would achieve success in any company. He definitely joined the company at the right time, but he also worked his butt off!

You are very right. Timing was part of it, but the work that he did is what really made him successful. If you join the right company at the right time but do nothing, you won’t make anything.

34. Rose

One Team Global is a really good system. They offer some great training for their Nu Skin reps. I’ve been on the team about two years now and credit the system to my success! It works, if you follow the teachings and apply what you learn.

Rose,

It is a good system, if you actually take the time and APPLY what they teach. It’s like anything else. You can be motivated and educated, but you still need to take action.

35. Amy

Nathan Ricks is a real inspiration to everyone in the company. He speeches and talks absolutely amaze me. He knows so much about building teams and keeping them together.

Randy,

I don’t feel that he rips anyone off. He shows people the business opportunity and they decide for themselves. People don’t pay him money. And he only gets paid by helping others be successful.

36. Andrea

I hope this company gets shut down. For every guy like Nathan there are thousands of people who lose lots of money! This is one of the biggest ponzi schemes ever.

Andrea,

I agree that some people lose money with the company. But lots of people make $500 and more per month. Individual results will always vary based upon work ethic, goals, and initiative. You can make as much or as little as you want to with this company.

37. Jack

I’ve watched about five of his YouTube videos now and I really like how he is so laid back. He doesn’t come across as arrogant, or in your face, or pushy. Maybe that’s why he has been so successful with Nu Skin.

38. Ashley

I’m in complete awe how anyone so successful can be so humble! Thanks for being such an amazing leader, Nathan.

39. Heidi

Go Nathan go! I’m so pleased to be on his team. If I can build a Nu Skin team even 1% as big as his team I will never have to worry about money again!

40. Louise

I had never heard of Nathan Ricks until I visited your website, Chuck. But after reading about him I find his accolades to be very impressive. I even went over to Eric Worre’s website and watched a few of his video interviews. This guy is just filled with wisdom.

41. Eddie

Nathan Ricks and his system are first class. His teachings are amazing. His seminars and workshops are awesome. He is humble and kind. And he loves his team. I would follow this guy through thick and thin.

42. Frank

Nathan is exactly the type of guy you are looking to sponsor. Someone who is hungry, someone with vision and someone who isn’t scared to do the work. I’d give my left arm to have two guys like him on my team.

Frank,

I think any smart person would give their left arm to sponsor two people like this. If you had two guys or gals like Nathan in your team, you would be very wealthy. It only takes a few key people to really make it big in MLM.

43. Lenny

Nathan and his team are awesome. I’ve been with Nu Skin for almost three full years now. I consistently make $1k to $2k per month. No, it’s not big numbers, but I’ve been using the money to pay down my mortgage quickly. The training I have received is awesome.

44. Todd

Nathan Ricks is awesome. I’ve been part of his team for close to a decade now. When it comes to Nu Skin, he is the best. He’s built one of the largest teams in the entire industry, let alone Nu Skin. He is the hardest working guy I know of, even though he already has a large business and could chill out a bit.

45. Eric

Nathan Ricks is quite perhaps one of the best network marketers ever. If it wasn’t for him, Nu Skin definitely wouldn’t be where it is today. He is a living legend and has literally helped thousands of people build their own business. I’m not involved with the company, but if I was I would ask this guy to be my sponsor.

46. Ross

I’ve known Nathan Ricks for many years now. I’m in his downline. Looking back, he has achieved such incredible success with Nu Skin. Anyone who can build a team of 1/2 million distributors or more is quite amazing! Best of all, he’s helped hundreds of people earn six figure incomes with Nu Skin, so he definitely knows what he is doing.

Ross

47. Gene

Nathan Ricks is one of the most successful distributors in the history of network marketing. He’s achieved more success than most people could ever dream of. Even though I am not in Nu Skin, I listen to what this guy has to say. He is a legend and outstanding mentor for anyone looking to make big bucks in MLM.

I would love to do more research on Nathan Ricks. The fact that he was able to obtain that level of success in such a short amount of time is quite admirable. While I am not trying to copy that model because I know that in my own business it will take much more time, I still would like to know what his process was. Perhaps I can carry some of his ideas or attitudes with me so that I can make it big with what I am trying to do.

Here’s a few lessons I learned from Nathan Ricks that you can apply in your business.

1) Have a vision – You need to have a big vision, long before you ever become successful.
      2) Work hard – You must be willing to work like a dog, day in and day out, if necessary.
      3) Look for leaders (good customers) – Look for people who are looking for what you have to offer.
      4) Be disciplined – Don’t make excuses. Hold yourself to a high standard at all times.
      5) Take massive action – At the end of the day nothing replaces massive action. Work part-time and get part-time results. Work full-time and get full-time results.

If you can do those five things, you will be well on your way in your business, Diamond.

Sounds to me like Nathan Ricks is Nu Skin. What do you think would happen to that MLM business if he one day decided to take his downline with him to some other marketing firm? I wonder why he hasn’t done something like that already with how successful he is; he could obviously make it on his own.

He is definitely a big part of Nu Skin with nearly half of all distributors in the company is his downline. If he went to another company it would be devastating to Nu Skin. But I don’t see Nathan Ricks going anywhere anytime soon.

50. Lance

Nathan Ricks is a legend in our industry. Nearly HALF of everyone in Nu Skin is on his team. Think about that for a moment! I’ve never been in Nu Skin, but I’ve watched most of this guys’s YouTube videos. He definitely has his act together and knows what he is doing. If I was going to join Nu Skin today, I would ask him to be my personal sponsor.

Lance

I agree with you Lance. Nathan Ricks is a machine! I look up to him and admire everything he has accomplished. He’s a dynamic leader and true credit to our industry.

51. Edward

I’m a new distributor with Nu Skin and am very proud to be part of the Nathan Ricks team. So far, everything I have learned from him and One Team Global has been amazing. I have never been in network marketing before so this is a new experience to me.

52. Daniel

I think Nathan Ricks is a complete scam artist. He talks about how anyone can make money with Nu Skin, but the truth of the matter is that just about everyone who is successful in Nu Skin joined many years ago. Most of the people who join today do nothing but lose money and make everyone rich.

I’m sorry to hear you feel that way Daniel. Personally, I think very highly of the guy. He definitely knows how to achieve success in this industry.

53. Lucy

Nathan Ricks has some great videos on YouTube. I’m not in Nu Skin, but I learned about Nathan Ricks from his videos on Network Marketing Pro. He did some videos with Eric Worre and I really enjoyed those. I took almost 10 pages of notes. There were some really good “golden nuggets” in those videos. I suggest you check them out.

Nathan Ricks has some great videos on YouTube and on Network Marketing Pro. You’re making a smart move by studying the videos and learning from him.

54. Andre

I’ve spent more than 10 years in Nu Skin as part of Nathan Ricks’ team. This guy is a first class act. His team is awesome, his training is amazing and Nu Skin is great. I feel fortunate to be in his team, even though I wasn’t personally sponsored by him.