Today, I want to take some time and give you an independent review of My World Plus. As a quick disclaimer, I should tell you upfront that I am not affiliated with the company in any way, although I was twice in the past. Also, My World Plus is a registered trademark.
If you’ve searched the internet for coupon cards, you’ve probably stumbled across My World Plus at one point or another. The company is a network marketing company that offers a discount savings card that lets you save money where you already shop. This includes local retail stores, office supply stores, restaurants, grocery stores, and other establishments.
The company has strategic relationships with thousands of merchants and online stores, so you can use their discount card to save money at some of your favorite stores. You just present it to the cashier when you check out and your discount is applied. You can also print coupons off the website to use at different businesses.
The company offers you discounts, savings and/or cash back at many different establishments. In many cases, the discounts range from 5% to 20%. You can even earn cash back on some of your purchases. If you use your card consistently, it should easily pay for itself each month. In some cases, one purchase can offset your entire monthly membership cost.
To join the company, the initial investment is $69.95. After you pay the initial cost, you agree to pay $19.95 each month as an ongoing membership fee. You can cancel your membership at any time if you don’t like the program. There are no additional costs affiliated with the program itself (none that I’ve found anyway).
You can visit their website whenever you want to print exclusive coupons or find special discounts in your local area. On the website, you can learn more about which merchants accept the My World Plus card and which ones don’t. Chances are you will see some of your favorite stores in their directory.
What I like about My World Plus
Here are a few things I really like about the company:
- A good way to save money, without having to change where you currently shop
- No products to inventory or sell
- A service that many people will keep using, even if they decide to stop building the business
- A service that can be used in many different countries
- Low start-up cost, just $69.95, so there is little risk
- It’s so inexpensive that almost anyone can afford to join and stay a member
- You get your own replicated website with automatic email followups for your leads
- The company is internet friendly and they allow you to promote it online
- International opportunity
- The compensation plan is fair
What I don’t like about My World Plus
Here are a few of my concerns with the company:
- I’m not a big fan of service companies in the MLM Industry
- No tangible product
- You can find some similar discounts online for free with the same vendors, if you know where to look
- Many people who use coupons already will not want to pay money each month to get more coupons
- You need a monster team to make good money
- Tons of spammy emails once you opt in to someone’s list
*** Please note that no company is perfect. I just present the good and bad (as I see it) to show you both sides of the coin, so you can decide for yourself.
My World Plus Top Earners
One cool thing I like about the company is that they post their leader boards so you can see how the top people are doing. Here are a few people who were in the leader boards with My World Plus at one point or another:
- Rachel Long
- Stone Evans
- Marques Brigham
I’m not sure if these folks are still active with the company or not.
My Advice to You
My advice to you is the same advice I offer anyone. If you are considering joining this company, start out as a customer first to see if the product or service makes sense to you. If it does, then by all means explore the business side of things. However, if the product or service doesn’t make sense, neither will the business.
Also, don’t expect to make fast or easy money. All businesses take time to build.
In summary, My World Plus is a unique network marketing company that offers a discount savings card to members to save money where they already shop. It’s inexpensive to join, the monthly overhead is low, and it could be the right business for some people. It’s been around since 2008 (approximate) and I don’t see it going away any time soon. If you plan on joining the company, be an educated consumer and do your research first.
On a side note, if you are currently or formerly involved with My World Plus, I would love to hear your story. Please tell us what your experience was like. Tell us what you liked and disliked about the company and what you recommend to others. Just leave a comment below to share your thoughts. Thanks.