Today, I want to talk to you about doing a 90-Day MLM Challenge to grow your MLM Business. The 90-Day Challenge is nothing more than a 90-day commitment to work your network marketing business consistently every single day, so you can build up some momentum in your business.
I’m not sure who originally created the idea, but the whole concept is to take massive action and give your business a concentrated boost of energy. Rather than just grow your network marketing business a little bit each month, your objective is to cram a lot of work into a few months in order to achieve success quickly.
I just finished doing my own 92 Day MLM Challenge. My challenge was a bit different than what most network marketers do because my challenge was designed to build my MLM Business and my network marketing blog at the same time. I build my business 100% online and created a challenge to help me grow my entire online business.
Initially, I was going to do 90 days, but I decided to start August 1st, 2014 and end October 31st, 2014, so I ended up with two extra days. You should also know that I spent about TWO HOURS per day building my business, six days a week.
Listed below, you will see my initial goals for my challenge.
Chuck’s 92 Day MLM Business Building Challenge (August 1st to October 31st)
- Personally sponsor 24 new reps
- Have 3 legs in my group that are at least 5 levels deep
- Have 1 Bronze Leg
- Add 125 new people to my team (all levels)
- Qualify as Silver in month of October; do at least 6000 IP on first three levels in OCT
- Generate 1,000 leads online: 700 Weight Loss Leads with PPC and 300 MLM Leads from my website
- Publish 100 blog posts
- Blog Daily
- Utilize PPC to generate leads
- Prospect 2-3 people per day
- Run COOP for team
- Weekly training call and business opportunity call with team
- Send introductory letter to entire warm market with $10 coupon
- Track my progress daily
- Post daily update on Facebook
- Personally sponsored 11 people personally (13 short of my goal)
- Only have one leg five levels deep (2 short of my goal)
- Published 96 blog posts (4 short of my goal)
- Generated 1151 leads for my business (151 more than my goal)
- Read 15 books
During my challenge I only worked my business part-time, for about an hour a day. I also did 100% of my work online. I did no face-to-face meetings. I worked my business six days a week and took Sunday off to relax with my wife.
What I Did Right:
- I was very consistent
- I tracked my progress each day
- I set aside two hours a day to work my business
What Went Wrong:
- Many of my goals were too high and unrealistic
The biggest takeaway from doing my 90-Day MLM Challenge was that I should only set goals for things that I can control. For example, I can’t control how many people my team members sponsor. In addition, my goals need to be a little bit more realistic, based upon the TIME I am going to commit to the business each day.
I plan on doing many more 90-Day MLM Challenges in my business. I’m starting another one this month. When I am finished I will post the updates on this page.
There you have it folks. Doing a 90-Day Challenge is a great way to create some momentum in your MLM Business. If you’ve done one before, I’d love if you left a comment below to tell me what type of results you got. I look forward to hearing from you. Good luck!
Chuck HolmesWebmaster, OnlineMLMCommunity.com
Phone: (352) 503-4816
Here's what you should do right now:
# 1 Sign Up for My FREE 7-Day MLM Bootcamp
# 2 Check Out These Awesome Tools and Resources
# 3 Join My Free Facebook MLM Mastermind Team