In today’s post I want to share some of my favorite MLM One Liners. I’ll give examples for the products and for the business opportunity. These are some simple phrases you can say to prospects to pique their interest in either the products or the business opportunity.
They are designed to help you sift and sort through people who are interested in learning more about what you have to offer, and people not interested. This saves you time and lets you work smart.
- Have you ever heard of product XYZ?
- Where do you currently buy your health products?
- Would you like to save money on what you are already buying?
- If I could show you how to get your products for free each month would that interest you?
- What product are you currently taking to lose weight?
- What product are you currently taking to help with your back pain?
- What do you know about essential oils?
- Have you ever purchased any type of health or wellness product?
- If I could show you a similar product to what you are already buying, that is comparably priced and great quality, would you take a look at it?
- How big of a check did you favorite store send you last month for shopping with them?
- Would you like to learn how to get paid to shop?
The Business Opportunity
- Are you keeping your options open?
- Do you have an exit strategy from your job?
- Are you happy with your current career?
- Have you ever thought about working from home?
- Have you ever owned a business before?
- If you were going to start a home based business today, what would be your ideal business?
- What do you know about network marketing?
- Do you currently have passive income?
- Do you know anything about residual income?
- Do you have any leverage with your job or business?
- What would happen if your lost your job or your ability to work tomorrow?
- Are you making as much money as you would like to?
- Are you paid what you are worth?
- If I could show you something that you could do part-time, to make some extra money, without giving up your day job, would that interest you?
- What do you know about “your company name here”?
The Purpose of a One Liner
The only purpose of a one liner is to pique someone’s interest to see if they would like to learn more about what you are doing. Your goal isn’t to be slick or smooth or try to sell or convince them. What you want to do is see how the prospect responds to your one liner. If they start asking questions, you can give them additional information. If they immediately change the subject, you know they aren’t interested. It’s really that simple!
There you have it folks. These are some of my best one liners for network marketers. I hope you found the information helpful. Is there anything that I missed? Do you have a one liner that has worked well for you in the past? If so, leave a comment below to share it with the rest of us. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!