What is a MLM Mastermind Event? Personally, I would define it as a meeting with three or more individuals. The purpose of the meeting is to address a specific topic or sub-niches concerning one area of network marketing. The ultimate goal of the Mastermind Team is to help everyone improve their proficiency and learn new skills. I can think of a few examples to describe this in better detail.
1. Seminar: Most MLM Companies host an annual convention and monthly or quarterly seminars. In addition, there are generic, non-company specific seminars such as “Live the Dream.” These seminars and events are a great way to connect with other serious network marketers, build new friendships and get cutting edge tips to help you grow your business. At a minimum, you should attend 1-2 of these events each year, and preferably one ever 90 days. Attending events is very powerful and is one of the best things you can do to sharpen your skills. .
2. Hotel Training: Many companies or successful distributors host weekly or monthly hotel meetings where they present training and/or share the business opportunity. I think this is a great starting point for any novice network marketer. Visit your company website or ask your upline distributor if there are any hotel meetings in your local area.
3. Webinar: Webinars are another great example of a MLM Mastermind Event. With a webinar, a successful network marketer will provide training for free, or for a nominal fee. In most cases, the webinar is about a specific topic, such as online lead generation or effective advertising strategies. Most webinars last 1-2 hours and are very beneficial. You can ask question and listen to questions that other network marketers might have.
4. Conference Call: Conference calls are another example of a MLM Mastermind Event. Many successful distributors, and MLM Companies, have weekly or monthly conference calls to train distributors. In most cases, you just call the toll free number and listen while someone else speaks. Most of the time, there is a question and answer session at the end of the call for you to ask questions.
5. Coaching Session: Coaching sessions can be one-on-one, or even in a group session. You can hire a business coach or schedule a call with your upline to get some help. You can do this from the comfort of your own home during your non-productive hours. You can also agree to meet face-to-face if you live within close proximity of each other.
All of these are examples of a MLM Mastermind Event. I truly believe that all serious network marketers should participate in at least one Mastermind Event a month. You need to rub elbows with other successful network marketers. That way you can stay motivated and you can sharpen your skills at the same time.
What are your thoughts? What is your favorite type of MLM Mastermind Event? Leave a comment and let us know.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Used This System to Recruit 200+ New Reps in 18-Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.