In today’s post, I want to share some example MLM Leader’s Panel questions.
Whether you own an MLM Company or are hosting a big team event, you should consider having a leader’s panel. This is when a few of the top producers come up on stage at one time and answer questions from the audience (or an interviewer). Personally, these are my favorite part of MLM Events. I love learning from the successful distributors.
If you’re put in a position where you have to come up with some MLM Leader’s Panel questions, you can use the information I am about to share with you as a starting point. I have it broken down into categories. Feel free to use this as is, or customize it to fit your needs.
Example MLM Leader’s Panel Questions
- What do you do on a daily basis to find new prospects?
- How do you use Facebook to grow your MLM Business?
- How do you leverage LinkedIn to find new MLM Prospects?
- What are your three best tips for prospecting someone face to face?
- What is your favorite way to generate leads?
- What qualities do you look for in a prospect?
- Do you believe in warm market prospecting? Why or why not?
- What do you say to prospects to pique their interest?
Inviting & Presenting
- How do you invite your prospect to a presentation? Do you use the phone, email, text, face to face or something else?
- What are your best two or three tips for inviting people to a presentation?
- Do you do your own presentations or use a third-party tool?
- Do you prefer conference calls, hotel meetings, webinars, 1-on-1’s or something else to share the business?
- Do you use third party tools to grow your business? If so, what type of tools do you use? What are your thoughts on third party tools?
- What do you say to your prospects after you share a presentation with them to get them to sign up?
- What are two or three of your best closing tips?
- How do you overcome the “I don’t have the money objection?”
- How do you overcome the “I have to think about it” objection?
- How do you overcome the “I need to talk it over with my spouse objection?
- On average, how many times do you have to follow-up with your prospects before they join or buy?
- What are your best two or three tips you could share to master the follow-up process?
- What are your thoughts on three-way calls?
- How many people have you personally sponsored and what percentage of them are still active in the business?
- How many people did you sponsor your first 90-days in the business?
- Do you lead with the products or business? Why?
- What are your best three tips for retailing products?
- How many customers should a rep strive to maintain?
- What is the importance of retailing in network marketing?
- What are your thoughts on duplication?
- How do you work with your sponsor to build your business?
- What are your thoughts on systems for your business?
- How do you get more people on your team to do a little bit more each month?
- Do you believe in innovation or duplication?
- How come most people don’t treat their business seriously?
- Tell us about a few of your leaders, without saying their names. What did they do for a profession? How old are they? Men or women?
- What are the qualities that the best MLM Leaders have?
- What is the role of the MLM Leader?
- What did you do you become a better leader in the industry?
- What’s the biggest mistake you made in your business and what did you learn from it?
- If you knew what you knew now and you were starting all over again, what would you do differently?
- How do you launch new distributors?
- What is the best advice you could share with a brand-new distributor?
- What type of getting started training do you have for your team?
- What is your typical daily routine?
- What is the best time management tip you could offer to part-timers?
- What is the best time management tip you could offer to full-timers?
- At what point should someone go full-time in the business?
- What activities should new reps spend most of their time on?
- Why did you choose the network marketing profession over a different profession?
- When evaluating an MLM Company, what are the three most important things to look for?
- What are the three things you love most about your company?
- How were you first introduced to network marketing?
- How long have you been in the industry and how many companies have you worked with?
- What are your thoughts on network marketing events?
- What’s something you really struggled with in your business and how did you overcome it?
- What is your favorite MLM Book of all time?
- When did you have your big breakthrough with your company?
- How long have you been with your current company?
- Have you ever done a 90-day challenge? If so, what was the experience like?
- What are your thoughts on promoting multiple MLM Companies at the same time?
There you have it folks. These are my example MLM Leader’s Panel Questions. I hope you enjoyed the information. If you have any additional questions that I could add to this list, feel free to leave a comment below to share your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.