In today’s post, I want to share some example MLM Leader’s Panel questions.
Whether you own an MLM Company or are hosting a big team event, you should consider having a leader’s panel. This is when a few of the top producers come up on stage at one time and answer questions from the audience (or an interviewer). Personally, these are my favorite part of MLM Events. I love learning from the successful distributors.
If you’re put in a position where you have to come up with some MLM Leader’s Panel questions, you can use the information I am about to share with you as a starting point. I have it broken down into categories. Feel free to use this as is, or customize it to fit your needs.
Example MLM Leader’s Panel Questions
- What do you do on a daily basis to find new prospects?
- How do you use Facebook to grow your MLM Business?
- How do you leverage LinkedIn to find new MLM Prospects?
- What are your three best tips for prospecting someone face to face?
- What is your favorite way to generate leads?
- What qualities do you look for in a prospect?
- Do you believe in warm market prospecting? Why or why not?
- What do you say to prospects to pique their interest?
Inviting & Presenting
- How do you invite your prospect to a presentation? Do you use the phone, email, text, face to face or something else?
- What are your best two or three tips for inviting people to a presentation?
- Do you do your own presentations or use a third-party tool?
- Do you prefer conference calls, hotel meetings, webinars, 1-on-1’s or something else to share the business?
- Do you use third party tools to grow your business? If so, what type of tools do you use? What are your thoughts on third party tools?
- What do you say to your prospects after you share a presentation with them to get them to sign up?
- What are two or three of your best closing tips?
- How do you overcome the “I don’t have the money objection?”
- How do you overcome the “I have to think about it” objection?
- How do you overcome the “I need to talk it over with my spouse objection?
- On average, how many times do you have to follow-up with your prospects before they join or buy?
- What are your best two or three tips you could share to master the follow-up process?
- What are your thoughts on three-way calls?
- How many people have you personally sponsored and what percentage of them are still active in the business?
- How many people did you sponsor your first 90-days in the business?
- Do you lead with the products or business? Why?
- What are your best three tips for retailing products?
- How many customers should a rep strive to maintain?
- What is the importance of retailing in network marketing?
- What are your thoughts on duplication?
- How do you work with your sponsor to build your business?
- What are your thoughts on systems for your business?
- How do you get more people on your team to do a little bit more each month?
- Do you believe in innovation or duplication?
- How come most people don’t treat their business seriously?
- Tell us about a few of your leaders, without saying their names. What did they do for a profession? How old are they? Men or women?
- What are the qualities that the best MLM Leaders have?
- What is the role of the MLM Leader?
- What did you do you become a better leader in the industry?
- What’s the biggest mistake you made in your business and what did you learn from it?
- If you knew what you knew now and you were starting all over again, what would you do differently?
- How do you launch new distributors?
- What is the best advice you could share with a brand-new distributor?
- What type of getting started training do you have for your team?
- What is your typical daily routine?
- What is the best time management tip you could offer to part-timers?
- What is the best time management tip you could offer to full-timers?
- At what point should someone go full-time in the business?
- What activities should new reps spend most of their time on?
- Why did you choose the network marketing profession over a different profession?
- When evaluating an MLM Company, what are the three most important things to look for?
- What are the three things you love most about your company?
- How were you first introduced to network marketing?
- How long have you been in the industry and how many companies have you worked with?
- What are your thoughts on network marketing events?
- What’s something you really struggled with in your business and how did you overcome it?
- What is your favorite MLM Book of all time?
- When did you have your big breakthrough with your company?
- How long have you been with your current company?
- Have you ever done a 90-day challenge? If so, what was the experience like?
- What are your thoughts on promoting multiple MLM Companies at the same time?
There you have it folks. These are my example MLM Leader’s Panel Questions. I hope you enjoyed the information. If you have any additional questions that I could add to this list, feel free to leave a comment below to share your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.
My Recommended Products & OpportunityIf you're looking for an amazing product line of health and wellness products (at discount store prices) and a lucrative opportunity that does business worldwide, consider today your lucky day!
Our company has no auto-ships, no monthly purchasing requirements to earn, no overpriced products, no legs to balance, and no volume requirements.
We offer a wide selection of products that people want and can afford. Every month the company adds new products. Our products are third-party tested and come with a no questions asked 90-Day money back guarantee.
I am looking for people who want to save money and make money. You can learn more about the business here or you can check out the products and shop my online store here.
Network Marketing Professional (21+ years)
Top Recruiter & Top Rep