In today’s post, I want to share some tips on how to create a Getting Started Guide for your MLM Team. If you are serious about achieving success in MLM, you need systematized, standardized, documented way of doing things. One of the reasons that franchises are so successful is because they have systems in place, that anyone can follow.
As I see it, MLM Is just like a franchise. When you bring in a new distributor on your team, you need an established, proven and documented series of steps they can follow to get started the right way. At a minimum, you should have a manual or binder that they can read and learn EXACTLY what they need to do to grow their business.
Here are some things your Getting Started Guide should include:
- How to place an order
- How to make a name list
- Company History
- Overview of the product line
- Sample scripts to talk to people
- How to do an in home meeting
- How to give a presentation
- How to create a business plan
- Creating a marketing strategy
- List of different ways to advertise
- A list of conference calls and webinars available
- Contact information of upline and corporate
- Recommended reading list
- And anything else you can think of!
I suggest you type all of this up information into one document and put it in PDF format so you can email it to EVERY new distributor on your team. Don’t wait for your upline to do this for you. By all means, if your upline already has a Getting Started Guide, use theirs. And if they don’t, you should create your own. As you learn new things and get new ideas, update the guide. If possible, get input from other successful distributors about what you should include.
Just remember, it’s really important to get your distributor started right, especially when they are new and excited. Do you remember what it was like when you were a brand new distributor? You probably had a long list of questions and were trying to figure things out on your own. If you were lucky, you had a good sponsor who showed you the ropes. But if you were like most people, you were left in the dark and expected to figure these things out on your own.
By having a Getting Started Guide for your MLM Team, you can free up some of your time and work smart. You can give your new distributor assignments on what to do, and it can all be outlined in the Getting Started Guide. In my opinion, this is the smartest way to build your network marketing business and duplicate your success. What do you think? Leave a comment and let us know.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Used This System to Recruit 200+ New Reps in 18-Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.