You can get a car magnet for your vehicle so when you drive around town you can expose your business to every vehicle you drive by.
In the paragraphs below, I want to give you some of my best tips concerning car magnets for network marketers.
1. Keep it simple – Keep it simple stupid!
You’ve probably heard that before.
You don’t want your car magnet to have tons of graphics and text that is hard to read.
You want to use large font, a white background, no more than one picture, and as few words as possible.
Looking pretty or fancy won’t get the job done. Ugly is good!
2. Use a headline – On your network marketing car magnet, use a catchy headline.
- Burn the fat and get paid!
- Fire your boss today!
- Work from home!
- Earn $10k or more per month in your pajamas!
You want a headline that captivates the prospect and motivates them to take action and call to you.
Keep your headline to about five words or less and match sure it is in BIG font.
3. Use a call to action – Your car magnet needs a call to action telling the prospect what to do.
Here are a few example calls to action:
- Call me to learn how you can fire your boss
- Call 24/7 to hear our pre-recorded message about working from home
- Call me during business hours to get a free sample of our world famous weight loss product
- Visit my website to learn more
If you don’t tell you prospect what to do they won’t do anything!
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
- MLM Nugget: The Best Network Marketing Tip Ever
- 33 Marketing Mistakes Small Businesses Make
- Brand New MLM Distributor: 10 Things Every New Network Marketing Rep Should Know
- MLM Memes: Use Them to Grow Your Network Marketing Business
- Customized MLM Marketing Plan
4. Get a sizzle number – Ideally, you want to get a voice mail service so people don’t call you directly.
You can record a two to five minute message that explains what you do and have interested people leave a message.
You can follow up with people who leave a message.
This prevents people from calling your home phone or cell phone 24/7.
Make sure your car magnet provides a 800 number, not just an email or website.
Most people are “more likely” to call a pre-recorded 24/7 voice-mail than they are to call you direct or go to a website.
5. Use two or more magnets: Depending upon what type of vehicle you have, I would suggest two magnets.
If your vehicle has room for a car magnet on back, that would be enough.
If it doesn’t, I suggest you have a car magnet on your driver’s door and passenger’s door.
6. Don’t mention the name of your MLM Company – Whatever you do, don’t mention the name of your MLM Company on the car magnet.
No one cares about your MLM Company!
The sooner you realize that the better.
Instead, use the headline, a nice simple graphic and your phone number.
Keep it generic.
You will get more calls if you do this.
You want to keep what you do a mystery initially, so it sparks people’s curiosity and gets them to call you.
7. Get your team doing it – Try to get everyone on your team to do the same thing.
Everyone should start building their MLM Business locally.
Car magnets are one of the best and cheapest way to generate local leads.
A good magnet should cost $50 to $100, maybe even less.
If you drive around a lot, you should get at least three to five calls a week from it.
Over the course of a year, it can generate several hundred leads for your business, so it will more than pay for itself.
Every serious network marketer should use a car magnet to grow your their MLM Business.
It’s simple, effective and easy to do.
It’s a passive lead generation strategy because you can do it once and keep generating leads forever.
By following the advice listed above, you should be able to create a car magnet that works very well.
What are your thoughts?
What experience have you had using car magnets?
Leave a comment below to let me know what you think.
I look forward to hearing from you.