I’m a big fan of Michael Clouse. I’ve been reading his books, watching his videos and studying his training material for YEARS now. He’s definitely one of my top 10 most influential mentors I’ve had int he network marketing industry, even though I’ve never met him or worked with him personally.
If you’ve never heard of him before, Michael Clouse is a legend in the network marketing industry. He has spent 25+ years in the network marketing industry as a distributor and trainer. He is also an author and watchdog for our industry. Here are a few quick facts about him.
• He is the author of 50+ articles, several books, and audio programs designed to train other network marketers
• Some of his books include: “Learning the Business One Story at a Time” and “Future Choice: Why Network Marketing May Be Your Best Career Choice” and “Thinking Your Way to Success.”
• He is a Certified Network Marketing Professional from the University of Illinois
• He is a very successful Isagenix distributor
• He is an in demand personal coach and public speaker
• He lives in Seattle, Washington with his family.
• He is the founder of Nexera.com.
What do I like most about Michael Clouse? First and foremost the guy is very qualified to give advice about network marketing. He is a subject matter expert in our industry. Additionally, he is to the point in his teachings. There isn’t any fluff or fillers. Also, he’s an in your face kind of guy who will tell you what you need to hear. Most importantly, he’s a great story teller!
I’ve watched most of his YouTube videos and learned so much from him. Listed below are three of my favorite Michael Clouse training videos that I found on YouTube. I hope you will take the time to watch these videos and take notes. I also encourage you to buy his training materials and learn everything you can from him.
In this first video, Mr. Clouse teaches you how to build a successful network marketing videos. The video is about an hour long, but it’s one of my favorite training videos I’ve found online.
In this video, Michael Clouse shares some of his best prospecting tips with you. This is another great video.
This video talks about contacting and inviting. He really stresses the importance of getting people to know, like and trust you. I really enjoyed this video, too.
Thanks for watching the Michael Clouse training videos I shared on this page. Which video above did you enjoy the most? What is the # 1 key takeaway you got from these videos? Leave a comment below to let us know what you think. I look forward to hearing from you.