Today, I’m going to take a few minutes to discuss the Melaleuca Luminex.
As an adult, I’ve always had some type of mood swings. I’ve experienced peaks and valleys throughout the day. Sometimes I was very happy and excited, and other times I was the complete opposite. I would get extreme highs and lows throughout the day. I found it very frustrating (so did my family). I was sick and tired of it and looking for a natural way to fix it.
I first learned about St. John’s Wort and Melaleuca’s Luminex sometime in early 2004. I had just joined Melaleuca as a Marketing Executive and learned about the product at an in home party I went to (no, I am not with Melaleuca anymore, and haven’t been so for over a decade).
Several people at the party were asked what their favorite Melaleuca product was. One lady in particular talked about Luminex. She mentioned how she took the product and had a great experience. I was very impressed with her testimonial, so I did some additional research online about the benefits of St. John’s Wort and liked what I found. As a result, I ordered a bottle of Luminex with my next product order.
Upon receiving my shipment in the mail, I started taking my Luminex and I felt better. It took about three weeks to start working. But after that, my moods plateaued. I still had some ups and downs, but they weren’t as drastic. Instead of peaks and valleys, it was more like little bumps.
I felt much better and the people around me (parents and friends) asked me what I was doing differently. Obviously, they could see some changes in my behavior and mental health. I took the Luminex for almost eight full years before I switched to a different manufacturer.
I’m very thankful for the way it made me feel. If you are in a similar situation, you should check out Luminex, or a similar St. John’s Wort product from the drug store. If nothing else, do some additional research and talk with your doctor to learn more.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Melaleuca Product Review: Their Best 20 Items
- Melaleuca Herbal Shampoo Review
- Ed Bestoso: Melaleuca Success Story Corporate Director VI
- Melaleuca Alloy Body Wash Review and Testimonial
- Top 30 Most Popular MLM Companies in Asia
What is St John’s Wort?
There’s a good chance you’ve never heard of St John’s Wort before. If that’s the case, here is a brief explanation.
St. John’s wort is a plant with yellow, star-shaped flowers and five petals that grows in Europe, North and South America, Australia, New Zealand, and Eastern Asia. The plant grows in sunny, well-drained areas. It grows to be 50-100 cm tall.
St. John’s wort is most commonly used for “the blues” or depression and symptoms that sometimes go along with mood such as nervousness, tiredness, poor appetite, and trouble sleeping. There is some strong scientific evidence that it is effective for mild to moderate depression.
St. John’s wort is also used for symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes and mood changes.
~ Source: WebMD
About the Melaleuca Luminex
In order to give you some additional information about the Melaleuca Luminex, here are some neat things about it directly off the corporate website.
- Luminex enhances your mood naturally so you can deal with life’s ups and downs and enjoy every day
- Luminex delivers a patented blend of natural ingredients that help your body regulate itself gently and naturally.
- No matter what life throws at you, patented Luminex is there. For everyday stresses or moodiness, Luminex can help support your emotional balance and confidence to live life to the fullest—and greet every day with a smile.
- Maintain a balanced mood and better cope with the ups and downs of life gently and naturally—without resorting to chemicals or hormones. Utilizes a patented natural formula.
- Suggested Use: Take one capsule three times per day, allow 2 to 4 weeks for results
*** If you would like to try this product, please contact your local Melaleuca Marketing Executive.
In conclusion, the Melaleuca Luminex worked well for me. I think it is competitively priced and very high quality.
What are your thoughts? If you’ve ever tried the Melaleuca Luminex St. John’s Wort Mood Regulator, I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to this post to share your thoughts.
Disclaimer: Luminex and Melaleuca are a registered trademark owned by Melaleuca. These statements are not approved by the FDA. I am in no way affiliated with Melaleuca. Everything in this article is based off my own opinion and personal experience. I am not a doctor. Please consult with a doctor before taking any new medications.