As an adult, I’ve always had some type of mood swings.
I’ve experienced peaks and valleys throughout the day.
Sometimes I was very happy and excited, and other times I was the complete opposite.
I would get extreme highs and lows throughout the day, many times throughout the day.
Also, I found it very frustrating (so did my family).
I was sick and tired of it and looking for a natural way to fix it.
I first learned about St. John’s Wort and Melaleuca’s Luminex sometime in early 2004.
I had just joined Melaleuca as a Marketing Executive and learned about the product at an in home party I went to (no, I am not with Melaleuca anymore, and haven’t been so for over a decade).
Several people at the party were asked what their favorite Melaleuca product was.
One lady in particular talked about Luminex.
She mentioned how she took the product and had a great experience.
I was very impressed with her testimonial, so I did some additional research online about the benefits of St. John’s Wort and liked what I found.
As a result, I ordered a bottle of Luminex with my next product order.
Upon receiving my shipment in the mail, I started taking my Luminex and I felt better.
It took about three weeks to start working.
But after that, my moods plateaued.
I still had some ups and downs, but they weren’t as drastic.
Instead of peaks and valleys, it was more like little bumps.
I felt much better and the people around me (parents and friends) asked me what I was doing differently.
Obviously, they could see some changes in my behavior and mental health.
I took the Luminex for almost eight full years before I switched to a different manufacturer (I still take my St. John’s Wort every day).
I’m very thankful for the way it made me feel.
If you are in a similar situation, you should check out Luminex, or a similar St. John’s Wort product from the drug store.
If nothing else, do some additional research and talk with your doctor to learn more.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Melaleuca Product Review: Their Best 20 Items
- Melaleuca Herbal Shampoo Review
- Ed Bestoso: Melaleuca Success Story Corporate Director VI
- Melaleuca Alloy Body Wash Review and Testimonial
- Top 30 Most Popular MLM Companies in Asia
Here are a few things you should know about St. John’s Wort:
- It is a natural herb
- The flowers and leaves are used to make medicine
- It has been known to help treat mild to moderate depression
- It’s been known to help treat anxiety
- It has been used for centuries to treat depression
- It’s been used by more than 40 million people
Here are a few things you should know about Luminex:
- Helps maintain a balanced mood
- Help‘s you effectively deal with life’s up and downs
- Contains three different ingredients
- Retails for about $25 to $35 per bottle depending upon where you buy it
I think it is competitively priced and very high quality.
What are your thoughts?
If you’ve ever tried the Melaleuca Luminex St. John’s Wort Mood Regulator, I would love to hear from you.
Please leave a comment to this post to share your thoughts.
Disclaimer: Luminex and Melaleuca are a registered trademark owned by Melaleuca. These statements are not approved by the FDA. I am in no way affiliated with Melaleuca. Everything in this article is based off my own opinion and personal experience. I am not a doctor. Please consult with a doctor before taking any new medications.