As an adult, I’ve always had some type of mood swings.
I’ve experienced peaks and valleys throughout the day.
Sometimes I was very happy and excited, and other times I was the complete opposite.
I would get extreme highs and lows throughout the day, many times throughout the day.
Also, I found it very frustrating (so did my family).
I was sick and tired of it and looking for a natural way to fix it.
I first learned about St. John’s Wort and Melaleuca’s Luminex sometime in early 2004.
Several people at the party were asked what their favorite Melaleuca product was.
One lady in particular talked about Luminex.
She mentioned how she took the product and had a great experience.
I was very impressed with her testimonial, so I did some additional research online about the benefits of St. John’s Wort and liked what I found.
As a result, I ordered a bottle of Luminex with my next product order.
Upon receiving my shipment in the mail, I started taking my Luminex and I felt better.
It took about three weeks to start working.
But after that, my moods plateaued.
I still had some ups and downs, but they weren’t as drastic.
Instead of peaks and valleys, it was more like little bumps.
I felt much better and the people around me (parents and friends) asked me what I was doing differently.
Obviously, they could see some changes in my behavior and mental health.
I took the Luminex for almost eight full years before I switched to a different manufacturer (I still take my St. John’s Wort every day).
I’m very thankful for the way it made me feel.
If you are in a similar situation, you should check out Luminex, or a similar St. John’s Wort product from the drug store.
If nothing else, do some additional research and talk with your doctor to learn more.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Melaleuca Product Review: Their Best 20 Items
- Melaleuca Herbal Shampoo Review
- Ed Bestoso: Melaleuca Success Story Corporate Director VI
- Melaleuca Alloy Body Wash Review and Testimonial
- Top 30 Most Popular MLM Companies in Asia
Here are a few things you should know about St. John’s Wort:
- It is a natural herb
- The flowers and leaves are used to make medicine
- It has been known to help treat mild to moderate depression
- It’s been known to help treat anxiety
- It has been used for centuries to treat depression
- It’s been used by more than 40 million people
Here are a few things you should know about Luminex:
- Helps maintain a balanced mood
- Help’s you effectively deal with life’s up and downs
- Contains three different ingredients
- Retails for about $25 to $35 per bottle depending upon where you buy it
I think it is competitively priced and very high quality.
What are your thoughts?
If you’ve ever tried the Melaleuca Luminex St. John’s Wort Mood Regulator, I would love to hear from you.
Please leave a comment to this post to share your thoughts.
Disclaimer: Luminex and Melaleuca are a registered trademark owned by Melaleuca. These statements are not approved by the FDA. I am in no way affiliated with Melaleuca. Everything in this article is based off my own opinion and personal experience. I am not a doctor. Please consult with a doctor before taking any new medications.