The purpose of this post is to provide an independent review of Melaleuca’s Herbal Shampoo.
Please note that I am not affiliated with the company in any way and I am not getting paid to recommend it.
I absolutely love the Melaleuca Herbal Shampoo.
During my lifetime, I’ve probably used 50 to 100 different shampoos, but this one is hands down my favorite.
Nothing else even comes close.
I’ve been using it off and on since 2004.
- Designed for daily use
- Made for both men and women
- Works as a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner
- Protects and strengthens your hair
- Contains 14 natural botanical extracts
- Perfect for all hair types
- It comes in an 8 ounce or 32 ounce bottle
Melaleuca Herbal Shampoo Ingredients
If you look at the product label, you will see a long list of ingredients. Some of those ingredients include:
- Sodium Coco Sulfate
- Butylene Glycol
- Beta Vulgaris
- Citric Acid
- Maris Sal
- And many, many more ingredients!
**** This is not a comprehensive list of ingredients, just some of them. There are a lot of ingredients on the label (more than 40). I’m not sure what most of them are, so if there had to be one thing I didn’t like about the product, that would be it.
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Melaleuca Product Review: Their Best 20 Items
- Ed Bestoso: Melaleuca Success Story Corporate Director VI
- Melaleuca Alloy Body Wash Review and Testimonial
- Melaleuca Luminex St. John’s Wort Mood Regulator Review Testimonial
- Network Your Way to Millions Book Review and Top 40 Russ Paley Quotes
What I Like About the Shampoo
What I like most about the Melaleuca Herbal Shampoo is that it smells great.
It cleans your hair very well and it is priced very competitively.
No, it isn’t as cheap as something you can buy at the Dollar Store, but it isn’t department store prices either.
One 8 ounce bottle sells for $12.99 on Amazon.
I looked on eBay too, and you can get it a little bit cheaper there.
One bottle normally lasts me a few months.
Where to Buy It
I highly suggest you shop around.
There’s no reason to pay the suggested retail price, if you can get it cheaper.
In summary, the Melaleuca Herbal Shampoo is a great product.
It is very reasonably priced at about $10 to $12 per 8 ounce bottle.
It leaves you hair smelling fresh and clean.
And, it can be used by both men and women alike and it is designed for all hair styles.
Although I am in no way affiliated with the company, this is still my favorite shampoo in the marketplace.
What are your thoughts?
What do you think about the Melalecua Herbal Shampoo?
Just leave a comment to this post to share your thoughts.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the company in any way. The name is a registered trademark. You can click on the link to learn more about the Melaleuca Herbal Shampoo from the official company website.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Used This System to Recruit 200+ New Reps in 18-Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.