If you have found this post, there is a good chance you are researching the MLM business opportunity from Melaleuca. And one of the more important areas we always recommend people check out before they join a company is the compensation plan.
In today’s post, I am going to give you the top 10 cool facts about the Melaleuca compensation plan. Hopefully these can help you in your decision making process.
Frank Vandersloot founded Melaleuca in 1985 with company headquarters established in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
The company, using the multilevel marketing platform, manufactures and sells a wide variety of products in personal care, cleaning and nutrition.
The company is international and you can find Melaleuca home based business owners worldwide. It seems people are satisfied with the Melaleuca compensation plan.
Melaleuca Compensation Plan Facts
These are in no particular order, so be sure to read them all.
#1: You Build Up To 7 Generations
Building a huge Melaleuca business is possible because you can build up to 7 generations. This means you can get commissions from a monstrous downline.
#2: Ascending Customer Enrollment Commissions
Melaleuca designed an ascending customer enrollment commission system. Enroll
- 1 to 7 customers = 7% commissions
- 8 to 19 customers = 14% commissions
- 20+ customers = 20%
This works every month with personally enrolled, active customers.
#3: Customers Enrolled By Your Downline
This also works in an ascending system. It depends on your “commission rate.” You will get 7% of product points on customers enrolled by your downline members.
If you are a
- Product Advocate, you get paid on 2 generations
- Product Advocate II = 3 generations
- and, Product Advocate III = 4 generations
- Directors and up = 7 generations
#4: Value Pack Commissions
Within your first 2 months, if you have a customer who purchases the value pack, you get $30. If they purchase the career pack, you get $50.
#5: High Initial Commissions
When you enroll a customer, when they purchase in that first month, you get 27% on the first 150 product points they buy.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Melaleuca Product Review: Their Best 20 Items
- Melaleuca Herbal Shampoo Review
- Ed Bestoso: Melaleuca Success Story Corporate Director VI
- Melaleuca Alloy Body Wash Review and Testimonial
- Melaleuca Luminex St. John’s Wort Mood Regulator Review Testimonial
#6: The Top Locations To Recruit
When we look at the stats, 25% of the Melaleuca revenues come from:
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- and Australia
Many Melaleuca business owners focus their recruiting in these areas. After all, that is where the money is coming from.
#7: Advancement Bonuses
Melaleuca rewards those who advance… To Director – $150, Director 2 – $300… And advancements go up from there. What’s more, if a person advances in Pacesetter time (certain amount of months), those bonuses are doubled.
#8: Leadership Bonus
You can earn a leadership bonus by helping newer members grow their Melaleuca business. You can get leadership points when:
- Enroll a person – 3 points
- Make a presentation when a person is enrolled – 2 points and get an extra point if the person purchases a value or conversion pack
- When you have an upline member who advances to Director and if you have the most leadership points in the previous 3 months, you will get 10 more leadership points
Once you hit Director 4 and above, you will get Leadership bonuses.
#9: Monthly Car Bonus
Once you have attained Senior Director, you can start getting the monthly payments for a car.
I have discovered that the Melaleuca compensation plan is one of the hardest ones to understand. But I also find that the majority of Melaleuca representatives are quite happy with it.
It is a Unilevel Matrix plan and the best thing for you is to study it yourself.
I really hope this helps you. If you have any questions or feedback, please post it below.
Have a fantastic day!
Disclaimer: Neither Online MLM Community nor I are affiliated with Melaleuca. This information is provided as a service for your education.
- Melaleuca Company Website