What is Body Balance? Well, if you’ve been involved in network marketing for any period of time, you’ve probably heard of the company Life Force International. Also known as LFI, Life Force International is a health and wellness network marketing company. And their signature product is Body Balance.
After doing some research online, I’ve found hundreds of testimonials about Body Balance. Although many of these testimonials are from distributors trying to sell the products, others are from happy customers who simply purchase Body Balance by Life Force because they enjoy the health benefits. On Amazon, the product has 10 reviews with an average 3.5 star rating (as of November 24, 2014).
Listed below, you will find a few of the features and benefits I found out about the product. Some of these stats came from the Life Force International website.
- It comes in a 32 ounce bottle, which is a 16-day supply
- Certified organic aloe vera juice
- Includes over 120 nutrients and 9 types of sea vegetation
- It is a whole food, liquid nutrition supplement
- It’s gluten free and has no sulfites
- Caffeine free
- Non GMO, diabetic friendly, Kosher and vegan friendly
- Has a shelf life of up to 18 months at room temperature and 40 days after being opened
- Made with sea vegetables and Aloe Vera
- Comes in black cherry flavor
- Suggested use is 4-8 ounces per person per day
- Not suggested for children under the age of one
- Has 20 calories per serving
- Comes in a large blue bottle or individual packets
- Cold processed to keep nutrients in their natural state
- It is available as a liquid or powder
- The products come with a 45-day 100% money back guaranteed
At the time of this writing (NOV 2014), a one quart bottle of Body Balance by Life Force sells for $32.17 on the company’s website. You can get additional discounts by becoming a distributor, going on autoship or purchasing the item in larger quantities. You can also purchase individual packet servings.
From what I can tell, Body Balance by Life Force is a high quality product at a reasonable price. But that’s just my thoughts. I want to hear from you. If you’ve ever tried the Body Balance before I would love to hear your thoughts about the product. How does it taste? Does it give you good energy? What do you like or dislike about it? Leave a comment below and let us know. I look forward to hearing from you.
Disclaimer: Please know that I am not affiliated with the company in any way. Also, Life Force International and Body Balance are registered trademarks. The product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Chuck HolmesWebmaster, OnlineMLMCommunity.com
Phone: (352) 503-4816
Here's what you should do right now:
# 1 Sign Up for My FREE 7-Day MLM Bootcamp
# 2 Check Out These Awesome Tools and Resources
# 3 Join My Free Facebook MLM Mastermind Team