If you are not familiar with the MLM called Labella Baskets, you will be after reading today’s post. I am going to give you a complete, unbiased review of this network marketing company.
Maybe you have been approached by a Lebella representative offering you an opportunity to start your own home based business, or possibly you are considering purchasing some Labella products. Either way, you will have a complete review to base your decision on.
I am going to tell you about the company history, their leadership, the products they sell and their compensation plan. I will go through some of the pros and cons of Labella too.
Disclaimer: Neither I nor Online MLM Community is affiliated with Labella Baskets other than possibly purchasing some of their products. We are not reimbursed by Labella or any of its representatives for this review. It is completely for educational purposes.
Labella Baskets History
Labella Baskets was founded in December of 2009. They are headquartered in New York City. They have a warehouse in Texas where the gifts are put together and shipped.
The idea was founded on the belief that people love purchasing beautiful gifts for their loved ones. And to add to it, Labella Baskets has a program called Baskets of Smiles where a single Mom receives a free basket at predetermined times.
This is paid for through a percentage of sales. And this program has brought many smiles to single Moms everywhere.
The leadership behind Labella Baskets is actually the founders:
- Mia Florides is the CEO
- Janis Rodriguez is the President
The two believed they could help others achieve success by starting their own home based Labella Baskets business.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- The Top 13 Christian Based MLM Companies
- Send Out Cards: Compensation Plan, Review, Facts, History & Success Tips
- Avon Marketing Tips: 65 Ways to Get More Avon Leads
- Top 10 Royal Crown Diamond Success Tips to Grow Your MLM Business
- 19 Life Lessons That Helped Me In The Business World
Labella Baskets has a neat line of products. Most of which are meant to order as gifts for special people in your life. They have products in:
- Gift Baskets
- Flower Bouquets
- Cookie Bouquets
- Personalized Gifts
- Greeting Cards That You Can Plant
- Wax Roses
- and more
There are always monthly savings on certain items… And a candle of the month.
Labella Baskets Compensation Plan
There are several ways you can earn as a Labella Baskets representative.
- Direct sales commissions – 20 – 40%
- Fast Track Bonuses
- Membership residual income
- Bonus override commissions up to 4 generations
- and Leadership bonuses
As I looked through their extensive explanation of the comp plan, I didn’t feel I could explain it as good as Labella did. So go to this link where there is a downloadable PDF of the Company’s Compensation Plan.
Labella Baskets Pros And Cons
I decided to take a close look at what people have to say about Labella Baskets… The pros and cons.
- You get your own website
- Prices are reasonable
- Supportive leadership
- Great compensation plan
- Baskets of Smiles Program
- Pay through Paypal weekly
- Great training (online)
- Not one of the better customer service systems
- A shortage of offline marketing materials
- There is a lot of competition in this niche
Overall, Labella Baskets looks to be a great MLM Company. As I understand it, Mia and Janice are both great leaders who “bend over backwards” to make sure Labella representatives are well compensated.
If you have a passion for this area, Labella Baskets may be the perfect MLM Business for you. And do know, the majority of your business will be done online. But I am sure for the “go get ‘em Labella Rep, a party plan method may do quite well too.
We would love to hear from anyone who has used Labella Baskets. Please tell us your thoughts. Just post all comments and questions below. Thank you.
- Company Website
About The Author
Greg Boudonck is a freelance writer and the author of over 50 books. He writes on many different topics, but business subjects are one of his primary areas of writing expertise. See Greg’s biography here.
My Suggested Tools & Resources
- Join the Right MLM Company at the Right Time. Work with a Top Producer!
- Want to Make Money Online? Learn How to Build Your Own Successful Website or Blog.
- Need a Marketing System? I Used This System to Recruit 200+ New Reps in 18-Months.
- Start a Mail Order Business! Mail Postcards & Make Money. Request a FREE Info Kit.